3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19 11:27 pm

Performance - The City (Fallout 4)

In total 1060 graphics card 6 gigs, percents i7 4770K. Everywhere except the big Gorod download card on average by 50-60% while delivering a stable 70 frames. In the cities sometimes starts fucking up to 30 frames and so on. I understand that this shit is some specific option meets. Can anyone know what it is?
56 Comments
Sort by:
f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19

potter790
In what sense? ЖТА5 on the ultra my 770 took out calmly. Except MSAA of course, but I don't like. Soaps. I'm not 100 gigs to download something to prove.

p
potter790 13.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
You do not prove just what an idiot. On your monitor such default is a priori impossible, physically, the parameters for this. Even with mods you're such a picture will not get.And I usually play in is not far to seek, from the gallery of this game:
Spoiler
And you have exactly the same pale soap, in which you played. You sumlevayus? Then let's proof that it is not.

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
About that and speech. You then write any delirium, about a stable 60fps on ultra, what stavria percent of type i7 4770K can of something to pull about 4K which is nonsense talk, and proof that not only bombed with screenshots and videos, because a graph you've never seen
Old percent bent in some games like the last of the assassins or watch dogs 2, also old percent in some games can't hold a stable 120 (e.g. batelfild 1). About 4K I just don't tell nonsense, I tell you. Then you have your monitor resolution 1920x1200 suddenly 4K is just nonsense, then you have 4K suddenly improves the graphics (sharpness clearly improved because of the larger number of pixels) but as the schedule may vary from 4K??? on the graph is affected by vidyuhi and settings in the game.
Stable 60 on ultra, no problem, can my profile look VIDOS assassin which is very bad and there is a stable 60 with perfectly smooth frame time and smoother to do is simply impossible.
Proof you threw the roof and you just did not have.

potter790 wrote:
I have no problems. Anyone know some places Yes, at first it's online, in the second recording video on a Quad-core. Without recording video everything is fine, but you can believe otherwise.
Show VIDOS showing settings and fps counter and I'll put VIDOS on ultra with a stable 60 online, and then you're here saying it's impossible )))))))))))))

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
You won't believe but this noob potter790 believes that the monitor affect the graphics, he thinks that pictures of who makes, made with the monitor (that screen) and I told him explains more than a dozen posts but nothing makes sense. That only the camera can do a skin with a screen he sees and what he is doing is done in the computer. Even quite children cited examples of the type, turn off the monitor, even from the socket and take a screenshot and it will work, but it does not reach )))))))))
And he believes that his monitor (resolution 1920x1200) monitor is 4K and what 4K below 30 fps does not happen, as he puts it just can't be below 30 is the minimum )))))))))

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 13.10.19

Aloska
KillKammbest
potter790
Throw someone a save game near the ill-fated tower.Game bought but not really played.Dirty place not identified)

f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19

KillKammbest
Serious business.

A
Aloska 13.10.19

[Denis]
Ng then saves the darkness, thinking himself alone. Climb Trinity tower and look down and see 20-30 fps

[

Aloska
OK

p
potter790 13.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
Proof you threw the roof
Personally, I don't you showed in this thread is not laid out, but a Blizzard in the city once again. And personally, I can't show I your videos from GTA5 saw the same pale soap like on the screenshot. Just fun to watch how you twist Aki much in the pan.. blah blah blah, but he is sitting and pussy sniffing, 60fps on his grandmother's monitor. xd)
KillKammbest wrote:
he thinks that pictures of who makes, are done with the monitor
Cho and frankly you're lying, I never said that screenshots make monitor. You just wrote in the PM, making screenshots is written in the settings of the graphics card. Ali gash bredyatinu that you told me in PM sculpted painful? ))
[Denis]
I'm up to it for me, he only started two days ago, once again. Nogais of polneyshiy figley.

[

potter790
Understood.Yes I have downloaded the save game.Now only vykroiki time)))).

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
60fps on his grandmother's monitor. xd)
Yes steady 60 on ultra in multiplayer, what's wrong? There is only the caveat that the ultra pot is really putting a strain on vidyuhi there will be drawdown, the city is stable 60 but the grass can be on the high to put the difference on the notice.
potter790 wrote:
Cho and frankly you're lying, I never said that screenshots make monitor. You just wrote in the PM, making screenshots is written in the settings of the graphics card. Ali gash bredyatinu that you told me in PM sculpted painful? ))
It's the last time you imagined something new and you always brought your screenshots and showed the type of your monitor affects the quality of the screenshot, although the monitor had no effect. What to look far above you already mentioned here that you have GTA 5 looks better than me, due to what??? if the settings are identical then the picture will be identical.
Well, then again about the monitor:
potter790 wrote:
You do not prove just what an idiot. On your monitor such default is a priori impossible, physically, the parameters for this. Even with mods you're such a picture will not get.And I usually play in is not far to seek, from the gallery of this game:
While you write here that the type I was lying and you didn't write the nonsense that the monitor will affect the picture but the post above you write something else a couple of months ago with his other accounts where not only threw the skins game with approval as the monitor will affect the picture ))))))))

p
potter790 13.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
with games with approval as the monitor will affect the picture
And what's wrong with that? Is it not affected? I want to say 4K doesn't affect the picture? OK.
And Cho you then only balaboly In Andromeda only say, in Antheme only say, in Fallout only say. Have already reached GTA%.. dude the game is 2013, and you're only balaboly. Let your videos, put next to mine and see whether or not affected clearly. Only now, something tells me that you're just talking non-stop your utter nonsense, right? ))
Does not affect him.

A
Aloska 13.10.19

KillKammbest
Enough to argue with him.
I'd rather posmorel as argues with him x-ray83
What the clinic was.

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Let your videos, put next to mine and see whether or not affected clearly.
First you have not a 4K monitor, and secondly if there was a 4K monitor what graphics would remain unchanged, only the clarity would have been higher but the clarity is a relative concept and depends on the diagonal of the monitor so the picture clarity of full HD on a 20 monitor will be equal to the sharpness of 4K on a 40 monitor, graphics will be the SAME everywhere!!!
potter790 wrote:
Only now, something tells me that you're just talking non-stop your utter nonsense, right? ))
Let your VIDOS of GTA 5 showing graphics settings and the fps counter and I'll post your, and that in past times when there were agreements and I or someone else posted a video blog that you just merged.

p
potter790 13.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
graphics will be the SAME everywhere!!!
Is that why you still make videos your looking for somewhere that Andromeda that Anthem because the graphics are the SAME? ))))
Even in GTA5, which is 4K, there is support, and support for 10 bit color, you're all too piss to upload this video because the graphics are the same? )))
I'm not talking about the screenshots that much easier to make and are much clearer blurry YouTube video. And you even spread the video piss, so graphics are the same. xd))

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

potter790
Nubik, VIDOS all 10th Windows are made with 32 bit color. Screenshots are also made with 32 bit color if they save e.g. in png. Here's my screenshot on the monitor 6 bits+FRC 8 bits ie.
Spoiler
But in the properties of its bit depth
Spoiler
As you can see there is 32 bit, ie what is in the wind and the monitor have nothing to do what side has no effect. I told you this a million times explains that even a child of 5 years all would understand )))
So with the same graphics settings in the game all the SAME in the screenshots and the difference is only on the monitor depending on the matrix and that these differences are only in colors, the schedule will remain the same regardless of the monitor.

p
potter790 13.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
Screenshots are also made with 32 bit color
You're a noob, it says the color depth. ))))
32bit color does not exist in nature. 30,36,48 bit Deep Color, and without the wide dynamic range RGBE/HDRI/HDR it is impossible. For 24bit color you need TrueColor, which you are not. You have TN-ka 2x6 plus alpha-channel. So Shaw and then sniff pussy, and tells his ravings, he has the same graphics. :D
She used to be the same, up to 4K and HDR in games. Now even old games trying to patch up to the modern Griffonia. The same GTA5. the same ETS, etc. You're a little in the cave stuck windbag. Won yours are the same graphics from your video:
Spoiler
Medium-low settings by modern standards. Let's even do, for clarity.
Spoiler

As you drill through pavement, and the traffic as you do. No impact Yes, just the color right? )))
He has ultra, 60fps, shame. )))

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
You're a noob, it says the color depth. ))))
32bit color does not exist in nature. 30,36,48 bit Deep Color, and without the wide dynamic range RGBE/HDRI/HDR it is impossible. For 24bit color you need TrueColor, which you are not. You have TN-ka 2x6 plus alpha-channel.
Nubik 32-bit in Windows is 24 + 8 alpha channel. And your screenshots that you post here have the same 32 bits, and does not differ from mine. But apparently your brain just completely absent since you do not understand anything ))))))))))
potter790 wrote:
So Shaw and then sniff pussy, and tells his ravings, he has the same graphics. :D
She used to be the same, up to 4K and HDR in games.
So you don't have any 4K monitor or HDR (which is in the same GTA 5 is not used) so that your skins this is not, and the resolution only affects the clarity of the images which are relative and depend on the monitor screen and the HDR is just increased brightness in some places due to the fact that the new monitors use backlighting with multiple zones (you just have normal lights on the entire monitor)
potter790 wrote:
You're a little in the cave stuck windbag. Won yours are the same graphics from your video:

As you drill through pavement, and the traffic as you do. No impact Yes, just the color right? )))
He has ultra, 60fps, shame. )))
You compare perezhitoe video with a picture in png format??? a smarter nothing could not come up with? maybe even VIDOS in 320х380 compare with your screenshot )))))))
I already have nubik that your skins are done in 32 bit as my monitor and there is no effect. What is the time difference between my screenshots in 32-bit and your with the same graphics settings in the game??? NO matter what I tell you for the hundredth time I write but also the next portion of delirium can't see anything ))))))))

p
potter790 13.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
you that on your hardware 60 fps on the ultra you
With such ultra as you, I have 80фпс online-enabled plane, it is impossible to play against breakage. )))
On the system i5 and ГТХ960. You're the bottom of the felt, or not felt? ))))

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
With such ultra as you, I have 80фпс online-enabled plane, it is impossible to play against breakage. )))
I've already pitched the bit depth of colors on your screenshots is the same as I have i.e. color difference, there is (and the color and graphics as would be inhomogeneous and also, graphics is not just the color). So maybe now will explain due to what according to your delirium at equal graphics settings in the game I should be something worse??? due to what??? I even have a bit depth of color the same as you, the monitor has long been understood that the screenshots are not affected and the screen difference is only in color, graphics, it is a priori not cover can. So, can you explain by what I will have worse graphics, but without the baby nonsense and meaningless pictures as evidence, examples, explanations, etc.
potter790 wrote:
On the system i5 and ГТХ960. You're the bottom of the felt, or not felt? ))))
Yeah, you got 60 on the ultra has almost all new games will not be this computer is already below average by today's standards. I have none for a long time not the top, only percent yet good. Well not to far to walk let VIDOS in Assassin's Creed Origins in Alexandria on the ultra, I'd like to see how you got stable 60 will GTA 5 in General optimized great that there is now virtually any trough but you can upload video as you have on ultra with x8 slaikeu will be stable 60 in the city. I if the graph of about 100 keep can.
Well you're just a big talker and nothing more )))))))))))))))