3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 20.05.20 10:09 pm

Risen 4 or 5 Gothis? What's next? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Risen 4 or 5 Gothis? What's next?

Very uncertain future because risen 3 is the end of the series, and Gothic 5 all will not be going to do.
20 Comments
Sort by:
g
gliga142 20.05.20

Dark Kahn
Who said that this is the end of the series ?

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 20.05.20

Do.Take the same Mass Effect 3.He just finished the series shepherd,and 4 part is just a reference.So hardly Risen 3 - the end of the entire series.

D
Danian 20.05.20

Better re-release of Gothic 1-3 in HD and 4 normal will do,we fans will be happy)

M
Morag_Tong 20.05.20

What does Gothic have to do with 5 Piranhas or even to Gothic 1-3, except the name of course. Most likely there will be a new franchise, well, or at least some restarted rayzen, because to develop the pirate theme have nowhere to go, and not for nothing. Completely outlived its usefulness in the context of the series.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

maybe this time they will try alternative Gothic
although Rizon in fact still is leading the game from them. they most likely will order and will order new Rizon until the series finally merge.

g
gliga142 20.05.20

MunchkiN 616
What do you mean does not completely merge , on the contrary if it develops ? They now just need to create a game with new locations , to Supplement skills and to write a clear, thoughtful story with consequences on quests in the Gothic series, you can continue to develop ..

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

Andrew Gliga
I think that the game is not evolving and merges compared to competitors if you take modern blockbusters.
and if something grafana gamlana scale and plot marking time in one place - it slovalco.
there is so much whine about only one animation.

M
Maklline66 20.05.20

can just start a new ip and all.
To Continue The Gothic? And what is there to continue? in TRU canonical ending Marvin and Xardas went through a portal(let's not dwell on Arcadia)
Riesen? Sort of like saying that the latest game in the series, but of the background story to continue there. One only dialogue with SG of the first parts suggests that, in General, and after shadow, there is another adventure on his ass.
Although it is better to let a new series of drinking, tired of this Santa Barbara with the titans.

D
Dark Kahn 20.05.20

They went through the portal was in a new world in which lives an ancient evil.... Gothic 5 New World!

b
barmaley73 20.05.20

Oh, the Islamic state everywhere zadalbali.I've liked the leitmotif of GG the last part - the main thing his soul to get back and squeal on the bonce himself striving in dreams of a Crow,and saving the world from the shadows purely side-effect ))

I colonial-pirate-themed like. Could b a lot more interesting to gash about the opening/exploration of new Islands for immigrants from torn down by the titans of the land.
IMHO while the miser DS publishers fish better im Gothic not to touch, more on the expectations of the fans they just do not give money.(look how recently DS was crucified,that the budget riders THQ was too big and they have so much to spend on the sequel to not going)

U
UNATCO 20.05.20

Готика5? Gothic ended into 2 parts(for me)...if only to make new history in the Gothic style, that it will be difficult..because everyone thinks that Gothic is associated with nameless's.

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 20.05.20

UNATCO
In Gothic 3, too, was nameless. I liked this game insanely. It began with the acquaintance with the Gothic series.. but the taste and color

on the topic. Gothic 3 has closed the world of Myrtana and the story of the Unnamed. Arcania tried to spice up the world and enter a new hero. Everyone saw what came of it. Better to let leave Myrtana alone and come up with something new and original. Well, at worst can be a couple DLC for Gothic 3 release.

Series Risen.... as for me, the story pirates have stalled. Moreover, developed in the course of the 3 parts mentioned other lands where we were not able to play. (Long-playing - sorry if wrong) So to fit in the existing world the new island will be Oh how not easy. It is possible for the wreckage of the destroyed world to try to create a game. But it is Santa Barbara will be kapets.....

In General, I'm for a new story even is very similar to risen

D
Dark Kahn 20.05.20

From Rizena almost all Gothic carved and even unique trick with the rebound. Therefore, for the new Gothic scary somehow.

K
Kosolapyi1 20.05.20

We're still at least 2 Titan Lord (Ishmael and Ursegor). They seem to be in 2 parts fought. Can against them will be a new part. Me risen is not because of the plot like, and because of its atmosphere ), Even quests bring - bring nice pass. But in the game 90% of the quests are just like that. For example, in DAI I was sick, and then nice ) I in General only the continuation, I like this game much like it. I basically no matter what the subject is, because I'm a fan of pirate theme and topics of the first part (the middle ages that is) . If only this design left )

D
Dark Kahn 20.05.20

Something is not what you hear from the piranha has long been about the new game?

Y
Yuriy Pankov 20.05.20

I think piranhas would be nothing more xD. They have proved that they are Studio same game. And even for their Rysanov not really tried. Game oblique, curves, full suebsiri the samopovtory and unwillingness to fix anything and a complete lack of ambition for something of good quality.
Besides risen 3 did all the other people, for since Gothic, the team has personials many times. In the end we have a bunch of strange nameless migrant workers under the brand piranha Bytes xD. In short with this attitude to their development, bright future they have.

I
IgoMen26 20.05.20

If someone does not understand, in risen 3 the story is really about another character, who is a son of steel beard, and to whom all eyes on the spot.Hero of 1-St and 2-nd part can be found in the game

D
Dark Kahn 20.05.20

So Eleks.

m
marsh resident 20.05.20

Here because there is some hint perhaps?
And if there is a new risen, I would like that again, I met this hero.

F
FallenTitan 20.05.20

I believe that the piranhas tried to be nice (for me risen is the favorite game) and be happy I would like to continue this legendary (to me) history