3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
metto 13.10.19 11:28 pm

The latest improvement to set the cat or how to remove poor hood (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

With the recent addition of blood and wine in the game came the grandmaster's armor. Apart from the fact that Seth the cat, which is light attack, and so not much really was beautiful with all of your ribbons and Shpuntik (IMHO), and added poor hood, which in other games is full of them and poke everywhere. Even with wearing this miracle somehow Gerald and changing hair from his forehead hanging gray snot.. hmm
So, is it possible to remove? It was already proven that if you wear the type of thing masks (wolf or whatever), the hood is removed and the character becomes somehow similar to themselves (again, IMHO), but maybe there is some way yet to remove him without his mask?
PS Where can I get some glasses? Ones that could be bought at auction last dopolnenie on I bought:)
24 Comments
Sort by:
a
arinr 13.10.19

And with the glasses removed the hood? My Geralt is always going to glasses. A kind of intellectual.
Up to the GM armor is not yet reached. But I saw a hood on the screen really looks pathetic. And how to fight with swords in the hood, especially when a few enemies? It is necessary to have supervigilancia flair.

e
elongyoufriend 13.10.19

arinr
Yes)

m
metto 13.10.19

arinr
Don't even know, because I provtykal purchase most of these points. Know what is removed with a mask of a wolf, even with the masks you can find on the ridiculous blood and wine.

V
Vorobenok 13.10.19

metto wrote:
there's any way else to remove him without his mask?
There is, but you have to put the mod...
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1551/?

m
metto 13.10.19

Worobiec
Thank you very much!

W
Wulfdor 13.10.19

Oh, those players, always don't please them, first whine saying you want a hood, but now fuck it is needed.

E
Ennxte 13.10.19

Wulfdor
I like the hood, is very appropriate to set the cat just like in the second part.

g
grafonoman 13.10.19

the hood is way cool it is seen that very high quality, but the problem is that he set the cat some huge and not very associated with what some killer, that's it, the first level of standards

T
Teranaft234 13.10.19

I share the opinion of the author.
The hood is really ugly, unsightly, tacky. Similar to part of set sleepwear,thanks to the studs at the rear,personally I have this piece of clothes Geralt,condom is associated.
And according to this, wearing the armor of the school of Wolf and black vampire set .

R
Rodomir 13.10.19

Tell me where these files go. To put the left one program for mods feel like, and how to register

s
saa0891 13.10.19

Rodomir

Create in the game folder the Mods folder,unpack the archive and throw.

s
saa0891 13.10.19

Hood shit done,without hood looks better (in the second part was better made),from this mod set.

B
Buga Boo 13.10.19

the Manticore is still better

B
Buga Boo 13.10.19

rocked euphoria, stoned 4 teas and no cat is not necessary

m
marina.grand 13.10.19

Well, mod on PC is very cool, but some of us are playing on the console ? So to hell with it kochachem set, and the snot-hooded!
Wear heavy armor with Kinderspiele, he and armor at 20 points more powerful than the grandmaster. (If I'm not mistaken, you can purchase all Beclere almost every Armorsmith)

S
Souldray 13.10.19

The hood is cool, only made a little crooked....When you turn your head in the cut scenes or dialogues, beard or ears protrude through the hood....looks ridiculous. I wish there was some tweak on this subject

D
Dreaddemon 13.10.19

Worobiec
Damn, bad that this fashion long hair of Geralt removed in the armor of a bear.(

V
Vyxyxol 13.10.19

additem('Geralt robbery mask') and no mods are needed.

G
Goldfroy 13.10.19

Muskrat
And it is possible more in detail about this method?

V
Vyxyxol 13.10.19

Goldfroy
Download console for the Witcher, write (or ctrl+c/ctrl+v) to this, the inventory is added an invisible mask to the muzzle face of Geralt, put that mask -> hood down -> pug Geralt is visible, remove the mask -> the hood up. Truncated.