3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CTAC-Ko 20.05.20 10:16 pm

Tips on passing (Amnesia: The Dark Descent)

Tips:
- No means of defense in the game is not provided. Although initially developed it was intended and in the tips at the start of gryat they say try not to fight with the creatures, and stealth. And how they can fight something, if nothing else?
- In General - I recommend to parse the debris from the barrels and/or boxes - there are often hidden benefits or chests with them.
- Never light everywhere torches/candles are often needed in dark corners to get away from the local fauna, which among other things, runs faster than HS, but in the dark they have night blindness.
- Carrying legs from the pursuer for a need to bury the door. Most often, breaking the door, the zombies just continue not looking, at least not Lomazzo in the cupboards, if it is certainly not to imply falling in the closet and fainted.
- Unlike in Penumbra :) there's no such fun that for the password to super_secret need to find all the statues raschehlili all nychka and then another in the secret room to go. Here, I personally, no special secrets are not found. It is called, however, one room with an altar, which you can get only 1 time, because the bridge to it is destroyed (this is where the torches are shining blue, to the right). So in the game, never to return to the previous level.
- No need to collect everything lighter as they are there. Tincture of opium (type kits) can say do not need them - normally regeneration works. I have them by the end of the game gather up pieces Hazrati. Well, except in one or two places needed when the biomass was spat tries.
- Flashlight to save, the only thing that is always better to have a reserve is oil to the lamp.

During the game I noticed an interesting feature and I think that this feature. Although this is a very programerski to call a bug a feature, however. If several times in a row kills you the same piggy at approximately the same place from the 4th-5th attempt the game it may just remove, thereby giving the player a chance. Very sensible approach, especially for games with checkpoints, where sometimes 100 times to pass the same place, which is terribly annoying and often leads to uninstalling the game. For example, in Alone in the dark 5 for me it was a trip on the car, although there you can just skip scenes, still like to go.

Tips:

To build an organic solvent (acid) before it is necessary to substitute a glass dish under the outlet of the unit, what's the game about and say, but she will be terribly blunt about this place, so this MB is a daunting task. I approached the table at the side (in profile) - then the Bank was established. On the use of acid, the experiment could not be repeated (and I think we can what the zombies throw) - the Bank is stupid not installed anymore, and if dissolved organic obstacle-the network appeared to back - put the patch 1.0.1 is a bug.

To open the door at the end of the level, water, it is necessary to use a needle from a syringe as a master key. Nowhere else in a similar way needle is to use failed, however, and not especially tried, ie not everywhere tried.

To start the lift, you need to restore the steam engine, including:
- to find the key to the machine room (hidden walk-in closet in the bedroom behind the picture). By the way you can go there again - the picture will be in place, even the jar will be key, but if you break the key will not appear. However, the rake...
- find 3 of the rod and insert them into the engine compartment in the correct order (one rod is in the library and two other in the basement storage)
find 3 gears and put them in the engine compartment in the correct order (all the gear in the engine room)
- load a car of coal at least 3 stones from the next room you can dokinut even if you have nothing better to do :), but the game will be more like grit ninada.

To undermine the blockage, you need to read the note, which says that it is necessary to collect fluid from two different barrels, which first need to collect 3 parts of the hand drill and collect it in your inventory, it can help the barrels are drilled. She placed explosives on the dam (here I could not pass, as icon banks in the rubble just disappears must be stupid to click) and is activated by throwing it of a heavy object (box, cobble). Explodes immediately, first, just illuminate giving time to ubiati :). In the course I thought I still need to build a wick made of rope, but not found turned out to be - and not necessary.

To the manifold to lubricate the switch - it is necessary to use the oil flowing from one of the chimneys (I never noticed). And I thought that it is possible to take advantage of what is being charged in the flashlight. Somehow nelogicno... and again - why the same oil can not be filled lantern - is unclear.

To put the goods in the engine control manifold you just have to twist each of the three until you hear the distinctive/peculiar clicking noise in the movement chain.

An alternative solution to the stuck bridge: but to throw him bullying, you can climb on a different, properly working bridge and jump to the jammed. At the same time are pharmacy case :)

Fresh corpse in the morgue need to get the vaccine. You need to find the copper tube and combine it in inventory with a needle from a syringe, then drill hand drill the head off and insert a makeshift syringe that will not happen as usual, but like the joke about the Chukchi, who nailed heads forward. Then sticking to the syringe you just have to touch (pinprick) and encrypted a couple of minutes from a script Babai :) the whole time he just stood behind the door and peeping - when did gg's already high?!

In dungeons I do not recommend anywhere to light the torches, because firstly it would be impossible to escape from Sambucol, secondly there during sometimes carried by the draught, which is stupidly all the torches extinguish. You should try to ignite the low light, even though it complicates the game. By the way there is obtained some locks it is necessary to bring down, and each in our own way. One hammer, one hammer and chisel and one first acid and then again with a hammer with the chisel.

Collection concoctions for Agrippa:
1) In the Choir we need to find a big poisonous mushroom and remove the gland.
2) In Transcode under one of the instruments of torture (rapists) will be a small grille opening - from there it will be necessary to collect blood in a jar you first need to tie a rope around.
3) On the way to the Transcend is a small room with a well from which you will hear zombarey. He will have to omit the ham (find MB near cameras, like in the table the guards) tied with a rope - he will gnaw we will get the bone with slime
All 3 components are then processed in the laboratory, but they need to gather before you get to the dungeon, collecting all the fragments of the sphere, what Agrippa, in fact, repeatedly mentioned.

Shards of the sphere: a total of 6 pieces are clearly on 3 PCs in the Choir and Transcode.

From the dungeon to escape there are 3 ways and 2 ways to get the key.
escape:
- destroy the wall with a hammer and chisel (first 3 bricks, then touch the beam and the wall will fall down)
- pull the rotten iron rod from the grid and use it instead of a hammer and chisel
- pull the rotten iron rod from the grate and crawl into the formed in the grille opening, exposing the bed
- also you can never run away from the camera and at the request of Alexander quietly wait kondrati (less than 10 minutes) - this is one of the game endings.
key:
- to get a bucket with water from the well and pour in the sewage system (right door) - thrown out the key
- use a rod from the lattice of the camera as scrap on the same sewer pipes

The game has 3 endings, each of which provides a third password for Rakhiv super_secret.rar. Known 4 ways to finish the game:
1st method (1st ending) - drop 3 columns which is where the magic - Alexander dies, he will remain alive
2nd method (2nd ending) - wait until the portal opens and there throw the head of Agrippa. Alexander and gg die on the spot, but the light Agrippa is looking for the soul of the gg type and saves her.
3rd method (3rd ending) - stupid to wait until Alexander fell into the portal. gg is dying as inglorious bastard(C)
4th method (3rd ending) as mentioned above, when imprisoned in the dungeon - just wait for father Kondraty, how and asks Alexander. Will have to wait up to 10 minutes
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark1994 20.05.20

he wrote?

C
CTAC-Ko 20.05.20

well, from memory. what? just yesterday made it to the end.

A
Anniver 20.05.20

Good job Author, though not in the scrap to write!

d
deadfish 20.05.20

CTAC-Ko In the game I noticed an interesting feature and I think that this feature. Although this is a very programerski to call a bug a feature, however. If several times in a row kills you the same piggy at approximately the same place from the 4th-5th attempt the game it may just remove, thereby giving the player a chance.

I have it after the first kill was gone :)

g
gLeb512 20.05.20

yeah, and I never water not prebil, but very frightened, I on the boxes and it let's jump....

M
Mr.Devil 20.05.20

Way you can blood Bank to recruit another way,you do not need to look for the blood of rapists))
There when the field will gather and the other 2 igredient then when you get back to Agrippa the wall to the left it will prolamine and there in the floor grating, it is necessary to open and there is a jar with a rope to throw , and the blood we have.

a
alexfedorov 20.05.20

And if that mushroom to get iron you need to use a hammer and chisel))

W
Woldhold 20.05.20

deadfish
Oddly enough, I was not like this. The idea there is only one place where Daniel descriptionno kill. In the altar after the collection of the fragments of the sphere. Attack just three.

T
TranceMusicFan 20.05.20

1st method (1st ending) - drop 3 columns which is where the magic - Alexander dies, he will remain alive
at the end of the ending you can hear the rocks coming out Dan can not survive

V
Veshurik 20.05.20

And is there a mod for the game (storyline, and along side), where the monsters do not? I know it would be so boring, But I just want to be like...

S
Sergei1288 20.05.20

Veshurik
Yes, there are monsters and do not interfere. This is how inept you have to be to these tupiri you got caught
Well, except for the demon that can walk on water

S
Sater 20.05.20

Hello, I collected all the ingredients for the elixir Weir for Agrippa and all the fragments of the ball (6pcs), but in the lab, can not get -- the door is boarded up and not give in. What to do?