3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 20.05.20 10:21 pm

Quest \"Cases of national importance\" (SPOILERS!!!) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Will CRIS Empress,if the quest Cases of national importance I'll side with Dykstra,and in the wiki it was written that I am supposed to choose a side Roshe?
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Plishevoy 20.05.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798
XS , Dijkstra does not want to do peaceful business , and ordered to kill Rushdie and his girlfriend
And you are given a choice or die with them , and kill them .
I chose Roche because he helped me in the Battle. And the North needs to be Roshe .
Dijkstra , nasty and slimy ,so feel free to kill him.

E
Enyanari 20.05.20

If you choose Dykstra, then CRIS does not become Empress.

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

if you take the side of Dijkstra CRIS will be checked vedmochka

h
hanterwow 20.05.20

I chose Dijkstra, as his plan is much better than Roche, and as a result, the end was good, Empress she was not

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

Nikita Pishevoi
if you listen carefully Dykstra he is a very smart thing to say, he will give back all and wins the war, all the bad people with him will be safe, will not burn at the stake, and Roche as always, the puppet is worried only about his temarii which will be the same

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

hanterwow
support.

A
Artur27507 20.05.20

No, I will not be as Emhyr will kill and he will not have time to transfer the inheritance. After the plan of the conspirators collapse, Roche will begin to get pissed off and would rather sell than to agree to fight, on this basis, Dykstra and have to uhandokat. I chose it for the reason that it is better not to exchange the rest of the North to one weak, nothing critical, occupied the Kingdom.
But here everyone decides for himself, or the fate of his old comrades or the fate of all the other Northern kingdoms... it's Better powerful enclave than one weak dependent state, IMHO. And besides, our hero also came from the North, and to Nilam to be not particularly friendly.