3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drahov 22.05.20 06:55 pm

What happened to the Khan and who is he anyway? (Metro: Last Light)

And black himself said he was a strange man
46 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phantomsmith 22.05.20

Mmm... Fantasize... chtoli :D

Perhaps it is this... psychic - in. Tipo Artem, only stronger. And since he is clearly much older than Artem was born long before the war, it is not surprising that it is poorly susceptible (not fact) to the creatures of the new world.

Or maybe he is God? :D Or is there a Mission? Well, the second coming and all that... :D

Well, rather banal response: a mysterious personality of those that always help the main character of these stories :D

i
ilinor 22.05.20

What happened? died in the first cap. disappeared somewhere - as it is written in the second.
and Yes. in the subway a lot of mysticism. if there is a negative mysticism that needs to be someone who will be a kind of district

P
Phantomsmith 22.05.20

District mystic... what sounds! :D

p
padrepepe 22.05.20

well he is kind of psychic, the healer, the shaman, the speaker with dohome type tokogo It like a monkey for Simba))))remember this)))

M
Metro 4026 22.05.20

I think either Khan died,or he was gone.Maybe he was a God or undercover black.It seems to me that in this part of the Khan was even more mystical than the last.The most mystical character on 2013.

M
Metro 4026 22.05.20

Khan unlike Artem didn't fall in the river,but he disappeared why?And who is he?Sectarian?

s
stalker Elliss 22.05.20

Phantomsmith
G-man )))

D
Drekerexen 22.05.20

Read the book...

P
Phantomsmith 22.05.20

stalker Ellis, :D

M
Metro 4026 22.05.20

JackOver1000
It may not actually exist, it Artem in the head, i.e. Khan is Artyom, and through him, black him as if to give orders. And thus black has introduced Artem to your mystical world. And at the end of the game, when black got what they wanted, they went and released Artyom, Khan disappeared from his head.

Yeah Ullman saw him,Miller saw it.Yeah he is just a subway or something in the head.

M
Metro 4026 22.05.20

I understand his soul flew to the pipe.Or maybe it was in a psychiatric hospital was taken.

B
Bogdanovich 22.05.20

Yes he is a hippie. Smoke stuff all, and then the pipe speaks.

(joke)

t
timur199607 22.05.20

In my opinion the strange man in the Subway. Mystic some... I think he knew that war will come sooner or later. The prophetic dream saw and prepare become. And all the things that happen in the subway no one, except for Artyom not seen. Artem because elected black, maybe and this is his genius, and Khan could have saved thanks to the blacks who helped him when the bombing started. And gave him a gift.

M
Metro 4026 22.05.20

If you understand the Khan, as it can and mystic,and he may during the defense was going crazy.Black came from the man.And Khan could just a simple man,who went crazy.And where did he go is the question?It is possible that Khan simply during the approach of the train ran away.And now somewhere is suffering for his actions.
Option 2-he is an agent of black.If you understand this so that he disguised as a black man.And when the black is gone and he's gone.
Option 3-that it Artem in the head,but the rest of him, too.
4 option-His soul flew to the pipes or piled stones,or died from the train.
5 He ate too much mushrooms.

D
Drekerexen 22.05.20

Read the first book!!! It says who he is.

M
Metro 4026 22.05.20

Drekerexen
Tell me who he is?

n
nerevarin2013 22.05.20

Khan hippie kind)) Addict) I thought that hunter was drunk, skouri ))

N
NTrojan 22.05.20

Don't know who he was, but it was too unpleasant to listen to all his sermons and naive attempts to pofilosovstvovat, the position of the Miller and Artem himself in the first part as for me is much obosnovanny than all the attempts that the wizard

D
Drekerexen 22.05.20

Aaaahhh... the People... From the book it is clearly said that Khan is the latest incarnation of Genghis Khan and other will not be. There is no heaven or hell... part-time sea marvelous grandpa what is unreal psychic and magician. One of the wonders of the Underground in General... And, I think, just so he didn't die...

g
green03rus 22.05.20

What if Khan is Artem from the future? Well type in the anomaly was in the past transported