3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sportklass 22.05.20 07:01 pm

Who do you want to see in the role of a Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

well? anyone have any opinions? I was just wondering I was wondering I watched the actors, and really could not find a candidate for the film to be shot in America, who does not like to go past, I do not force you to have something to write! just who would you like to see in the way of Geralt? name the name of the actor you can and photo))
71 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 22.05.20

shecter666
Agree !!!

Spoiler

X
XxPro 22.05.20

K
Krab4ihun 22.05.20

Th guess Bezrukov same

R
Revivo 22.05.20

No idea, because my Geralt is tightly associated with Zhebrovsky, because the way I imagined when I read the books.
Mikkelsen certainly very cool, though he is not young, but the actor is excellent, one of the most popular. But Coster-Waldau, then XS, I have it only in Game of thrones saw and a cameo role in oblivion, so as an actor, he's a mystery to me. Like how hard rumor about Holloway, it is in principle a good visually, although I lost it after, never seen.

J
John Lokk 22.05.20

James Caviezel - 47 years old but played in the Vikings nice.
Spoiler
Karl urban is 43 years. The Lord of the rings - Eomer.
Spoiler
Charlie Hunnam - 36 years young witch after the transformation. A good choice for trilogy age.
Spoiler

Here's a couple of candidates purely on age.
Taylor Kitsch - 35 years. John Carter in my opinion more Prince of Persia than the Witcher but still.
Spoiler
Aaron Taylor-Johnson - 25. Yes, our favorite Kick. But the guy is podnikatela.)))
Spoiler
You can still a bunch of young recruit, but they're either boring or the actors themselves.

h
hoursdragon 22.05.20

Toby Stephens as an option

Spoiler

T
T.T.G 22.05.20

Adam Sandler

r
regeger 22.05.20

Sportklass
You are the casting Director for a new film about Witcher Gerard from Lliria? You sat there smtreli...) Ahah.
I don't like, but go past because you can't make. The shaft of these already, mate - look at forumzone.
serg pc
AHAHA. It is a victory!

A
Arturre8610 22.05.20

Liam Neeson

u
urban.kalabanovich 22.05.20

I'd be a good fit for this role, you will have to excuse my modesty.

S
SpartanSoap 22.05.20

serg pc
I'm about to puke. Nagiev! Seriously?

D
Danil Zotov 22.05.20

revived Hitler
it will not be the failure of the Witcher series, to the WMD's he pole, and the film will shoot Americans

L
Lysyy_porshen 22.05.20

hoursdragon, captain flint)

I
IDarkaxeI 22.05.20

Basilashvili

S
Someone Like-You 22.05.20

All van Down give them, when you already have the best actor for the role of a Witcher-Zhebrovsky!

S
Sergey067 22.05.20

Christopher Lambert needs to go.... Just have the experience of battle on swords. The hair to grow - must be the one.

R
Roman Pivovarov 22.05.20

Sergey067
He's too old for that if a few films. Although he was old a movie about a monster in the castle there, very well played ;)

S
Sergey067 22.05.20

2Роман Brewers
He's too old for that if a few films. Although he was old a movie about a monster in the castle there, very well played ;)

Wizards and so old, but look like not old. Modern makeup will fix that .

E
Emris_ua 22.05.20

Daniel Zotov
!!!
Spoilera Your choice and opinion is appreciated - but stick to their point of view (I am not alone - read the posts above) !!!

u
u3epJlu 22.05.20

By the way Charlie Hunnam really would be a good choice in my opinion, although after the sons of anarchy and it's hard to imagine him with a cold indifferent expression, but I think the guy is talented.) Like the way Travis Fimel.) And maybe Christian bale? Not too similar, but it's possible that will want to create an image of the Witcher from scratch.) Or Tom hardy, talented guy.)