3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 22.05.20 07:03 pm

Transfer of items (blunted game) (Dark Souls 3)

guys help pliz can someone faced with this)
passed other souls,armor,weapons.thought now drop and give +10 or +5 (from the shower) but hell.simple +3 chiseled reports,and then not.he just doesn't see,got the sword of the knight volchego +2 imprisoned at +3,take off him and he can't see)
so I wanted to ask if any of the features of the transfer that is chiseled arms,and then the char from NG+3 pile of rocks,and chiseled arms you do not want to be transferred
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 22.05.20

Gryxa
Each should upgrade at least one weapon. Then you can transfer

A
AT_Sagor 22.05.20

Sharpening weapons attached on the multiplayer part of the game increase in level when you test the connection.
There is little in English about this: http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Summon+Range+Calculator
But if the password should be the same. Again, this is when you call and incursions, not in transit, when already priorities to each other.
As far as I remember, you play on console, there is generally a big mess that's going on, but the rules, like one for all.
If your friend has a small level, let him try to improve, maybe then it will go. I have suspicions about sharpening and level calculation that is not working very well, as I understand it.

R
RGC 22.05.20

at_sagor
Everything is much easier. The host itself must first sharpen weapons. If it pumped to +1, the phantom will not be able to give him the gun +1 and so on

G
Gryxa 22.05.20

RGC
i.e. to give him feathers +10,he's got his own must be at least 1 down to +10?

D
Devill666 22.05.20

Gryxa
to the point, my friend

G
Gryxa 22.05.20

Devill666
and for weapons for the soul and easy it common?
or you need to have +10 easy +5 from a shower?

R
RGC 22.05.20

Gryxa
Weapons of the shower just increase the sharpening in 2. That is, if you have some sort of wolf sword +2 that means you can pass normal weapon +4 and Vice versa