3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anzhelika04 22.05.20 07:04 pm

A couple of questions about Laura and inconsistencies with it. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

There was a couple of questions on Laura games if they have no logical answer, to be complete nonsense. If a friend I missed the explanation in the game so sorry for the carelessness.
1. The first question I have immediately appeared as began to play and he is the most important . As in the game without repeaters, new engines, someone didn't invent it but with the current people(and not only they ) couldn't even leave their own solar system without the aid of a repeater . And Andromeda suddenly without problems between systems on different sides of the congestion of Elea fast travel. Normal with the current engines it should take months or even years.
2. The nexus station is a huge station nearly the size of the Citadel. I did not say anything as she managed without incident(from the contrast of the ark) to reach Andromeda. More interested in the question when all of a sudden learned such stations to build? The citadel as we know was built by the reapers, and maintaining its condition engaged the guardians. In the original trilogy they even were afraid to touch, as soon as they were able to maintain order at the station. People. asari, the turian and salarians such stations themselves not know how to build. And then suddenly was not a problem.
3. As for peace ''the initiator Andromeda'' caught such a large number of criminals? One of the quests even cannibals across. Didn't take they all straight? There must also have been beating some selection, a background check.
38 Comments
Sort by:
s
safot 22.05.20

This game is based on the art of fiction, and not science, in this and missing the exact sequence, which is based strictly on the facts of the preceding narrative, take as it is. And criminals are not caught, and became, after a riot at the nexus and the exile from it, and in certain conditions of survival, they become robbers, cannibals, etc.

K
KlausBarbie 22.05.20

plus to the previous speaker , there is like 100+ years or even more.... from mass effect 3

O
Orphiel 22.05.20

On the first answer. Accumulation of Elea is not large, and retranslatori trebuetsya for flights current in the neighboring clusters. That is, remember mass effect 3, when we flew in some solar system that they could out of it fly in the other without repeaters. On the same principle we flying on the accumulation of Eleya.

H
Hitomi Eiri 22.05.20

Actually, the answer was given. How they convincing, let every man judge.
1. The Andromeda is a much smaller range of territory, only one cluster. Repeaters allow you to move very large distances within one cluster and the trilogy all drove on their own (if anyone remembers all the systems were repeaters, usually one per cluster)
2. Here the question is a little strange. The idea is that Yes, it is surprising that such a machine was rebuilt and not particularly explained, but on the other hand it is almost three times smaller in length and diameter. Well, the manufacturability is still to plow and plow.
3. Book. Actually there is explains why it happened, the same Sloan was not a criminal. The selection of 20 thousand on each ark + 40 on the Nexus (like these figures) for the flight to another galaxy without a way back, well, this thing. Not difficult to guess that there thrusting a personality who have nothing to lose. Regarding cannibals, what's that, and degrade people have always been able, if only conditions allowed.

A
Anzhelika04 22.05.20

KlausBarbie
634 years from the events of the second part , but all the capsules were at all. So in fact in game they have technology 2185 year(year of departure) must be no more no less. But the game explicitly States what the storm constructed in 2185. And the reactor it is exactly the same as Normandy.

According to the chronology goes as anyone remembers. Year 2183 battle of the citadel against Sarena. The Death Of Shepard. 2185 year of event 2 of the game the resurrection of Shepard, his war against the collectors and beginning the events of Mass Effect, Andromeda , namely the departure of all ARKS of the nexus in Andromeda. 2186 year of the invasion of the reapers. the finale of the trilogy. 2820 year the arrival of Ryder in Andromeda and its awakening from Krishna.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 22.05.20

In Andromeda 5 times more stars than in the milky way in the milky way without repeaters of any kind.

H
Hitomi Eiri 22.05.20

Анжелика04 wrote:
But Ketov and Angara technology should be the 29th century.
Did they have any other technology? They started their development simultaneously with milkweed? The similarity of technologies a joint, but it is not associated with time.

LeopoldoMendoza
At least 150, at the time of the game, we just hanging around in the same cluster.

B
Barzee 22.05.20

As for peace ''the initiator Andromeda'' caught such a large number of criminals? One of the quests even cannibals across.

On Aladine is the quest for this reason. There will need to scan several scavengers ( they are the most aggressive of those who flew in from the milky Way) on the subject of what is wrong with them. It's true, there was a rigid inspection before flying to Andromeda.
So, the result will be that this influence krisna. It has a different effect on living creatures, and some a little freak out, and some probably really go crazy, as mentioned cannibals.

K
KlausBarbie 22.05.20

Анжелика04
well, damn) you're a real fan of the effect) I have these details I do not remember))

A
Alllex236 22.05.20

Анжелика04
LeopoldoMendoza

1. If you read the journal, you can find the info about what the engine was created on the basis of the Goths, he works on gathering static energy around the ship (the Engine "ODIS. ARKS can't refuel in the usual way in deep space, so the expedition to the Andromeda was only possible thanks to the drive "ODIS". "ODIS" is a great experimental engine designed specifically for intergalactic travel. It can process static energy that otherwise tear a space ship apart and turn it into energy that feed the main systems of the ark. In other words, it is a huge electromagnetic scoop, which collects the hydrogen from the ambient space of the ark and turns it into fuel as needed.) The Bura also has such a engine.
2. The nexus is much smaller than the Citadel, the Citadel = 44 km, while the nexus only 15, while the nexus was transported to the Andromeda in parts, not worthy even of the Ark just the size of a dreadnought, ie. not large as it may seem.
3. This is evidenced by lexi in one of the quests, crison broke the brain, the link to of the planet with the terms of the type Kadari exacerbated the situation, but I don't think this is the main reason.
p.s. The plot is very weak, the game did not the same Biovar, which we know, so rely on correctness of the universe is not necessary.

A
Alllex236 22.05.20

Анжелика04
In the Storm the other engine, in that Normandy Sr-1 in Sr-2 is the engine Tantal, and Storm set of ODIs

A
Anzhelika04 22.05.20

Hitomi Eiri
Webline660
Barzee
Alllex236
Thank you all for the detailed answers. Now all became relatively clear to me.

S
ShellSPb 22.05.20

In the beginning someone said that under this project were purchased by technology for mad money, that's probably one of the technologies, given that they were able to change the repeater in the online telescope, it is quite likely.

P
Progger 22.05.20

The biggest discrepancy for Laura, so that's what we in the Original games did not know about this project. From the point of view of the development of the game everything is fine(had not yet thought that far), but from the point of view of the game itself, it is strange that even Penny knew about it said nothing to the Captain. The answer is that if he(she) about it that did not(-a) to save the galaxy - the most simple, but at the same time the most stupid. Interestingly, the book has the answer to this question.

f
fLaMaster 22.05.20

Progger
If you read carefully, you would know that the secret project and suddenly it was as salvation from the threat of the reapers.
And the questions from the first post already answered:
1. Improved SSD. The same in ODIs.
2. Stations were able to build. Hi path of destiny. Cost-to sense from them was not.
3. Explained in a little chain on aladine.

Анжелика04
Nonsense. Why kets and the hangar was supposed to be the same technology our 29 age?

S
ShellSPb 22.05.20

Progger
The project was secret, it had to hide, even from the Council Citadel, as well as in Andromeda, and about project Lazarus mentioned that it was the crazy idea of Cerberus.

S
ShellSPb 22.05.20

Анжелика04
And I think that the relics will not themselves have created, someone had to create them, suspicious that all the relics from the beginning neutral.

A
Alllex236 22.05.20

ShellSPb
relics created gardeny, in the mission of Meridian is talking about it several times

f
fLaMaster 22.05.20

Анжелика04
And have you played it? You know who are the hangar and where they came from? If so, it should be clear that they can't be much more technologically advanced than there is at the moment. Corny because, like chum, can't understand the relics. Among the kets highly developed genetics. The rest, I don't expect much ahead of our technology. Why do you think we'll ever know. And who said that Andromeda was not the cataclysm that has not led to the extinction/degradation?

ShellSPb
You did not believe me, but the banal relics of the security robots. Created their race(always forget how are called as there are d) that naaaamnogo more technologically developed than we are, than chum salmon and even more than the hangar, dumped with this sector, because someone is about as technologically advanced began to push and threatened to kill all their labors, together with the sector. Here contamination is present for those galactic assholes.

Honestly don't want to spoil, but ENT, idea, intrigue, and all that was before, all were now. It's not worse, as there would not say who. At this point, there are already several very serious questions, the answer to which we learn with DLTS and the next two. The plot or the story, yet no obvious holes. Yes, there are simplifications(the same SSD, alas, will not be able to fly even at that speed, it would be so fast to move). But such simplification are always present everywhere and normal people understand this and do not pay attention. Even all the elements of the series - element zero and mass effect, in reality, impossible.

Oh Yes, very important questions, reliable answers on which is not present:
If you haven't completed the game, there are major spoilers.
Spoilertv such blagodetel? It's not a Ghost. For a racist. It is not a mediator, for they are dead. The mediator knew about the initiative, maybe even funded, but did not. It must be a very rich person. And fastest live.
What happened to j as there them that created relics? Why, of course. And that's where, I think we still learn.
Who are those who are able to give zvizdyuley how powerful a race that could create how fast terraforming? And where they go.
However if chum salmon are the predominant, uh, race in the galaxy, or have someone more serious. Or who at least fights more serious than sad inroads of the hangar.
What with the ark of the boats? Geta? The reapers? Chum salmon? A new threat?

P
Progger 22.05.20

fLaMaster
That secret project I know, but it was Liara that tolerance was, at least she could hint about it. And then there is only one more or less real answer that she wanted, what would Shepard have done everything for their salvation, and I do not think that people will still be saved. But as I said, my response was not very happy.