3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 22.05.20 09:05 pm

Multiplayer - The \"Rimming\". (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Romery (With English ram - RAM) - people who intentionally create emergency situations and accidents. Their victims, those drivers with cargo, who drive carefully, observe traffic rules. If the rammer hits you - then you certainly get a great number of damages cargo damage. This is their goal. Why they do it - is unclear.

How to recognize a rammer? There are a few examples of how easy it is to recognize them.

1. They always go without a load, ie they Tadpoles.
2. The absolute majority of the rammer drive truck: Volvo FH, volvo FH16, Scania. Obviously, because these tractors are the most powerful engines in the game. (750, 730 HP.)
3. In most cases, you can find them in the oncoming lane, they will specifically go to you head-on RAM.
4. If you go on the highway, motorway, autobahn, and see ahead/running truck/trucks (there may be two, often they work in pairs) running at the speed of 40-70 km. (sometimes included avarname) know, this is exactly rummery. When you've caught up with them, after about 1-2 minutes they'll catch up, and clamped, with the result that your truck will fly.

But there is one very effective way of dealing with ramarama. When you see intentionally rushing at you truck, immediately press F7+Enter, this feature will offer you towing services, at the same time, your truck will stop immediately, and you will be nothing at all your {, Mr. Scott} will not be damaged. The rammer will cost you like a wall :D
Then you can write a complaint on this player. Just need to write in the chat (open it on the Y key on an English keyboard) then, write: /report ID ramming. Example: you were hit Alexkiller(441) You write: /report 441 ramming.

I hope this will help you.
Good luck on the road, observe traffic rules, respect other road users. (Author unknown)
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManticoreX 22.05.20

Something about the multiplayer, you are too bad opinion.

V
Viktor.T. 22.05.20

LIRW
About cheat admins from this prisekat.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 22.05.20

viktort15
Take it and write it.LET'S GO OUTSIDE ))

V
Viktor.T. 22.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Hello Alexander. Something comment it was gone.

L
LIRW 22.05.20

viktort15
So not able to play with them. And that is with cheats. I remember 3 years played in MP with cheats, well in some games and the admins was watching everyone from the first person and who does not even have guessed had cheats :D But no wonder they say - how much rope does not like :D I got litrovku vodka and play well on my game with cheats and over. As the saying goes, loss of alertness under the influence of alcohol :D

w
wizir14 22.05.20

the game has a quick save button.you should schedule yourself and preferably closer,so you can click instantly saw in you someone rushing.after the accident send a report or record videoreport .send zagruzhaeshsya again without damage.I always do this and often will remain good even if didn't click ,it is possible adatia close.but also there are nuances.if a lot of hired drivers then when you save, the game freezes for a while.we used specially sahrani used to teach someone else,but now it is possible ban get.