3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
la_la1 22.05.20 09:07 pm

Soft N zod O hc ryni (Diablo 2)

Soft N Zod O Hc ryni offers in a PM
can Cham if only two
during the exchange initially soft then HC
35 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Abakumov 22.05.20

la_la1
Looks like some kind of deception :( because you Can find a guarantor and not to scare off people in this trade :D

l
la_la1 22.05.20

Pavel Abakumov
runes can show and do exchange with moder

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

>>Soft N Zod
lol?

P
PAK-PYK 22.05.20

D
DuSoN1989 22.05.20

AP

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

Soft N zod O hc ryni
la_la1 19 February at 23:45
DuSoN1989 7 minutes ago
AP
o_o

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

la_la1
How much do you want for your HC zod? mm..?

l
la_la1 22.05.20

Rivnyanyn
two and a half zod
all leave me tired already, what's my zod does not rest ? feast your eyes on. drooling but do not let
Spoiler

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

Lol. What to look at it? It should Akara to sell, there is a piece of cake:I am interested in the price your surrender, hmm? Th 10 Lo+of any 19/19/9? Izi same:C

l
la_la1 22.05.20

Rivnyanyn
here asperilla what are you doing here ? bug tasted blood and started to jump ? aniki knocked out and about anyway, Wake up .
PS what makes you think that bug I surrender
and get off me why are you following me everywhere running around ? then in D2 on the forum.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

la_la1
With the fact that you can only promise and nothing more. Wait you promise people aniche in the To, which who knows when that will be, if at all. Cease to promise something which is not going to do, OK?

l
la_la1 22.05.20

Rivnyanyn
get away from me, OK ? you're worse than diarrhea, although diarrhea is curable and you don't.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

la_la1
OFC, in the end only repeat what you kadala and I'm not just convinced that your words are=0. BB

V
VYCanisMajoris 22.05.20

l
la_la1 22.05.20

damn I thought that shako_podorojalo is the only individual who went to the roof because of the wigs. And no is it contagious, SW. players do not get carried away with the wigs. here's 1 example(Rivnyanyn) 2 months dragged wigs on software for that would cause a clone .
P. S. the disease is expressed typical hallucinations (everywhere mereschatsya scammers and it seems that you have betrayed and cheated).
Be careful of a Possible EPIDEMIC !

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

la_la1
mmm.. It's not I blew autumn's call, and I didn't oddly for promises 8 Windows 174 SP, Zhenya and your ass out of debt saved, and you fucked us. Merge again from their own words, like you usually do.

l
la_la1 22.05.20

Rivnyanyn
25 again xD you just named, what 8 ? close 8 was not and I immediately gave any + a bunch of armor your dove gave. you punch on necro torch(you were glad said thank you to me or what not) so it is free both .
and I see you did not have what I described in the conference before you get out of it. it is not, I began to invent what I owe you with what is Ber. and the fact that I Golubka promised to give next call 2 Anika was my idea, remember you're still happy necr sticking out screaming no no thanks I don't need any of that. I see you decided then to roar and create a look at how much you poor, poor, you offend the evil uncle lala . I think this should end up rather tired already. try to sleep it off, and it is better to have a rest from D2 , but otherwise, neither of which will help in your case.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

You babbler

l
la_la1 22.05.20

Rivnyanyn
the patient is, your diagnosis of the syndrome name Wig Taskaeva
Treatment (recommendations) :
1) the maximum stay in the fresh air, without any devices capable of going in social.network.
2) get a job (which would reduce the dependence on diablo II)
3) conceive a child (which would reduce the dependence on diablo II)
4) find the communication by SOC. networks. as a variant - to call friends and go to a barbecue , partying... well, in General everything that distracts from diablo II

T
Torum. 22.05.20

Reunanen clipped anyhow from Firka and sccurily? ;With