3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defender27 22.05.20 09:19 pm

Our Universe X (X Rebirth)

Write in this thread what we liked in the previous parts and what we want to see in the new X Rebirth.
58 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lihor 22.05.20

Freedom, trade, battles, beautiful graphics and script editor.

D
Defender27 22.05.20

The collectin
I think You expressed all of the basic expectations of the fans of the series, and not only this. Want at least 60% of all gamers on the planet. I, too, support these requests.

h
had-95 22.05.20

Attendance here is not the one to fairy forest open.

D
Defender27 22.05.20

had-95
Yes, in General it is not the season yet. In the fall the attendance will be higher. And the game is only in the end of the year. But this does not prevent people to communicate.

C
ChELOVEK LEGENDA 22.05.20

Defender27
I think the landing on the planet is great!

h
had-95 22.05.20

Landings will not, but will station located is very low.

C

The station is good.

u
unicorn290 22.05.20

X universe is.... little life..

R
RikoChiko 22.05.20

More random events.

N
Novyy polzovatel 22.05.20

Alighting at the station you want, the control of the character from the first person off the ship. More special effects, more adrenaline.

W
Why-man 22.05.20

Mаster
First-person?!!! Yes, even with the shootings, illicit deals in dark compartments, emergency situations like the sudden weightlessness or even the depressurization and che trifles with the opportunity to be hired at the station to perform any work. Mаster don't rock the boat soul and mind and be human. I personally max hope to see more dynamic objects such as double asteroids in motion, though not large, or there is a sector which is entirely fit a small spherical planet, like Ceres or the flight of comets through the sector well, at least one. Oh Wow I have not too sickly imagination run wild. Oh if it's not surogat from the old games which is simply adorned and and simplified for feeding the casuals the COMPANY EGOSOFT CAN THANK ME FOR BUYING HER PRODUCT :) This is if I take out another half a year of this agony waiting for the masterpiece miracle %)

N
Novyy polzovatel 22.05.20

Yes, dream, dream..

K
K0MAH4 22.05.20

All that I would like to see in Rebirth is more and more beautiful space and optimization, and the battles, trade, etc. in the u Reunion Terran Conflict was already navryatli they will drastically change. Well, really enjoyed this game (can be non-linear), race, some new and of course the spikes are cool.

C

X-3 didn't like - when the product is in the sector were scattered and there did not need.

S
Sergg 22.05.20

FPS walking around the stations and compartments large ships, so we had to hire people to service your vehicle, mechanics, etc. Let's say after the next fight, the ship goes down, and you need to get down to the technical compartment, talk to the mechanic to help him fix the ship. For this suit to go into space, and to muddy that thread with the damaged covering.
To the stations it was possible to visit bars and all sorts of places, eavesdrop on conversations, and get so Makar, a random mission.
Interesting plot, memorable key characters, etc.

D
Defender27 22.05.20

Sergg
I'm afraid Your dreams are closer to Mass Effect. I would like it, but most likely such global changes, we still have to wait long ( and can we not wait).

K
K0MAH4 22.05.20

Defender of rights. What is space if you have stations and ships rummaged. Even if you do this, the game weigh XS as wakes, that is, to ships and stations in space dohera

h
had-95 22.05.20

K0MAH4
The weight depends on all teksturki, model Yes sound.

K
K0MAH4 22.05.20

Today, as a way 2011 and games are made to focus on graphics and then everything else, although there are exceptions...

v
vital 2012 22.05.20

That nothing new is heard about the game. Will there be soon any egosoft.con or something where they will show the game for more?