3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 01:07 pm

TOP 10: your choice. The most annoying main characters of the games

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10. This time we offer you to make the top ten most annoying characters of the games. Sure that such must exist! Below, each of you can offer us one to three of their choices.

This phase will last until 2 July, after which we will select the most popular options and start voting. Thank you all in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
168 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 05.09.19

Pier - watch dogs.
Herald wicher.
Vito mafia 2.

P
Pavel1150 05.09.19

Edward Kenway - Assasins Creed Black Flag
Michael - GTA V

13pavel13mail.ru 05.09.19

Cormac,Connor and nigersha of the assassins, the dude from GTA 4 and mafia 2 th

F
FOXDIE_id 05.09.19

Daenerys from game of thrones.

Q
QUlCK 05.09.19

Lara Croft from the new Tomb Raider. Truly unkillable stuff

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 05.09.19

Trevor from GTA V
James Heller from Prototype 2
Survivors asshole from the Fallout 4 (because of his stupid unfunny jokes)

O
OMEGA 05.09.19

1.Duke Nukem
2.Bruce Wayne
Spoileralert

S
Svistoplax 05.09.19

The top looks nothing like
1)Ajay Gale, Far Cry 4. Jason from part 3 the first was the arrogant major, then warrior-savage, muzzy its coolness, and only at the end he has a cool head, and he saved the day and all is taken care of. Or not saved. But Ajay - oak oak, motivating him incomprehensible, crumbles all the right and left instead to bury the urn and go back home, no character development.
2)Alex Mason, Call of duty: Black ops I was just bored from this story about the guy with the numbers in the head (although many love the subseries stronger Black ops Modern warfare).

F
Fursow 05.09.19

1 Ajay Gale, Far Cry 4
2.Michael de Santa GTA 5

v
vzglydizugla 05.09.19

Geralt (Yes, give CRIS GG)
Auto Ferus (Morrowind)
HS from Arcania
Lara Croft

R
Rolento 05.09.19

Geralt of Rivia

P
PJPJ 05.09.19

Gerald of Rivia

M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

HS from Watch Dogs 1
HS from mafia 2

D
DRANCH 05.09.19

Prototype 2 James Heller
Half-Life Gordon Freeman
Series Legacy of Kain Raziel and Kain

I
Ivan22Kan 05.09.19

1. Shepard trilogy, Mass Effect - Hera, the Savior of the galaxy, captain-Pindos, ugh makes me sick when I remember.
2. Jacob from AC Syndicate
3. Aiden Pearce from Looking dogs

D
DreamFAW 05.09.19

1. Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed III - the typical such story, came enemies burned native hut, HE went to take revenge, that's just annoying. Especially noteworthy is the fact that the main character's father Haithem Kenway as a character much more interesting than the protagonist himself.
2. The shepherd of Arcania: Gothic 4 - the village idiot, there is even no need to explain anything, enough phrase Xardas hi, the shepherd of Pachira is after we pass a good half of the game and walk in cool armor. It's nice to play silly farmer? The motivation of the hero again typical, came enemies burned native hut, it ever will change?

T
The_Game--Bit 05.09.19

So.... let me think....
After 10 minutes of thinking I still don't remember what HS I was most annoyed, all GG in something good, something bad, so my final answer.......
Probably Kane-Kane & Lynch

F
FROS_DAD 05.09.19

Conor - AC3
Vito mafiâ2
HS from прототипа2

N
Nikita Nazarov 05.09.19

1. Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed III
2. Trevor Phillips from GTA V
3. James Heller from Prototype 2

555mafiozzo555 05.09.19

In the discussion some scolosaurus. In addition to heroes mafia, the Witcher, assassin and GTA don't know anyone else. For me it is the worst of the heads. heroes in games: Deus Ex: Invisible War (Alex Di), Call of Juarez (Billy Candle) and DmC 4 (Nero)