3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 23.05.20 09:07 pm

Experience the full version of the game V. 2 (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

v.2
30 Comments
Sort by:
v
vineamin 23.05.20

I liked it!

T
The Ocean 23.05.20

never played, but I know that shit.

E
Ezhord 23.05.20

aleksmenshikoff
and it's all seen with their gas stations...

E
Embryon 23.05.20

Where the back of the machines ??

e
exeBOX 23.05.20

And I liked it.
Gameplay, sound, graphics, music ( sloppy ) - all I like it. The game is great. Console Bridge Vonted purely for the brand. You can simply call The Need For Speed 2012 all. To say that the game is multiplayer, but it is possible to play alone and be done with it.

B
BlackMax1992 23.05.20

What can I say, the game no th it happened, not a masterpiece, but not HS that's for sure, although I do a lot of Burnout'and. Gameplay in General is nothing special, arcade arcade and nothing more, I don't know why for many it HS, but then again a lot of Burnout'and(I think, transfer is not necessary), although the idea of finding machines(and this is something new) in the city I liked. Good graphics and nice sounds too. Not much music, but it's a matter of taste. Fleet of course disappointed in the amount, plus again, these additions were tired of the game in parts to make, but the diversity of the fleet was pleased, in terms of the fact that no cars are clones where the difference is only a couple of horses on top. Yes, and the word on the tuning, more than half of the machines there are sports cars which, in my opinion, tuning is not needed. My conclusion is to throw the game shit at once is extremely not reasonable, it is necessary to reach even a tenth of the black list , and there is already excitement and sparkle. So who else did not play-go for it.

B
Bear Grills 23.05.20

the game is so lame that left the developers to make the gas only to drive a car. If only these electronics are not KOs to the Underground! If you think to make a 3rd part, it will be by far Faile

335 23.05.20

The game is such a horror that I dream at night and I have such horror Wake up in a sweat.The game slows down and lag that much,play unpleasant,helps neither the mod nor windowed mode,no graphics on the lowest settings,no different versions,in short, nothing helps.Developed games.ubeytes the wall up please.No wonder this game is a Disappointment.My computer: 4 cores,6 GB of operatives vidyuhi Radeon 1.5 GB and still not enough.For this game the game to shoot a pity for life to give.

l
logix1312 23.05.20

With all the graphics the game more annoying than fun. Like it can only done for geeks and masochists. To master it you need a few days, that she was all nerves frazzle. Well, it tries...

A
ArtyVision 23.05.20

Such shitty management not seen anywhere else, and that in the race the most important thing. Removed two days later.

_
_Lawless_ 23.05.20

logix1312

To master? You either played about 15-20 minutes, or not played at all. Get used to it very easily after an hour played OK without problems. On the other hand, the fact that the game gets boring quickly - it's a fact. Literally nedelku to ride and put on the shelf.

-
-SlashuuR- 23.05.20

Shorter played a bit. Will write briefly (if anyone is interested in my opinion, great post, look in the profile, I recently wrote). The lack of styling forgivable. Great DLS. Good for our time grafon, but the terrible optimization (same Hot Pursuit 3 with better graphics fly at 60 FPS), images much jumping from 40 to 60, turning on Vert. synchronization leads to the brakes. A good fleet. Regimes so so. Roundnose cops, except the RAM in the forehead do not know how. But that's all right, bearable. Now the worst that I have fought off the desire to pass the game on after 3 cars blacklist. It nearmouse management. Do not write like you play 30 minutes and get used to it. I played for 3 days. A little used, now I'm not crashing every 100 meters, and after 500. I play games since 2000., played on Nes, for Sega, on PS1, on the PC, but such horror I have never seen. An even greater desire recaptured wild nerdy, Ala, to open the ABOUT Eastern. bus pass for 5 thorns. It turns out I owe on each car (and in the game a lot) to ride for an hour to open these same tires? And so with every part. Well if this ABOUT the opened part for all cars at once. But it's a full timeout. How much time to spend? 150 hours? With such crappy wood management? No, I will not tolerate. I'm not so zadrot, to perform the same job without any change.
Bottom line: the Game itself, is playable, there are worse, even much. But messed up the control and nerd opening parts. So: the Game, goodbye screw....

UPD: AND Yes, in 2016 I for some reason downloaded this crap with hacked PRO parts and went to 100% cash once you generate 40 hours.

s
selenya 23.05.20

Was happy with the output of the new MOST WANTED, but disappointed in the new product, as some writers of this forum. And now to the point:
1. The WHEEL. When you plug it in (25 G rasing wheels LOGITECH) is something strange, as if the creators forgot that this game was created in order to play for him and not poke your fingers into the keyboard.
2. THE CHANGE OF ENVIRONMENT. only two of them. Chin on the asphalt and a camera on a balloon tied to the antenna of the car, and on normal view from the driver's seat and no one even think of it. Probably go longer chin. In the previous section there were four of them or something.
3. GRAPHICS. For whom was done playing? For people who have the latest none. I have a modern laptop with a gaming video, but when,for example, turn the right wheel turns Mili second delay. you know you can't. try this Kare so!!!!
In General, the game itself (SHIT). About the rest I can not write, because he played only ONE hour and play more it will not sit down. Install old the first MOST WANTED and will enjoy. Then thought about the players. Sorry for the graphics is a bit outdated, but otherwise a very cool game.

K
Kapitan Kote 23.05.20

When she came out,the game immediately did not like,as played on a PC on clavomax and pirates and an hour.The management was terribly adapted for the PC,but having bought a PS3 not so long ago and there is just a freebie NSF hand out,I think download and as it turned out,the game is good.Control mastered at once on the gamepad and a single crossed with a online cool,different speed cameras showing who drove faster,the avatars on bilborda who knocks better,hit better will be your profile to show off you friends ' high scores to beat,avtolog he offers,and so on,

S
Svistoplax 23.05.20

What pleased:
OST In the series played NFS since Underground, the soundtrack was always pleased, but this game is no exception, found a few good songs. In General, disappointed at the time, only NFS Run, there's just one track was good, and the rest is a dull country.
City - dote sandbox open worlds, this is also pleasant, although not deeply studied.
AI opponents - they will partouts! Appeared challenge!
What angered:
Chips game - why the hell the car repainted three times during the race and lying derelict in the trash? Why is the money not as a phenomenon? Why bother to get the title of most wanted? The fact that the race at the checkpoint - okay, tolerable, although with the arrows at the edges of the track familiar.
Russian voice of the cops - Well, not all voices, but only the phrase Oh, Yes, Yes, Manager!
Uporotyh control - Okay, I'm not going to be a disadvantage that the default keyboard controls are not on the arrows, not even on WASD, and (suddenly!) two hands and press A or Z. This is wild nonsense (from the times of Hot pursuit 2010), and with each new launch they need to remap (I have the Repack, don't know how litsuhe). But by itself, the handling... It's like so the wheel is simulated? In any case - this is terrible! In the same burnout paradise (a new part really is more like a BP with licensed cars, not the old NFS) had no such problems.
Graphics - not the most awesome picture (in comparison with the same NFS HP 2010) is the price of too big brakes (and my laptop is not so old, a year ago took). Is it worth it? Although maybe someone will appreciate...
The verdict:
The city would shift to some other game and then MW2012 with a clear conscience to remove.

x
xAndrewx 23.05.20

disappointed at the time, only NFS Run, there's just one track was good, and the rest is a dull country.
There was no country music. Googly artists and genres.

.N7. 23.05.20

About this Most Wanted to say it's not much, it was mentioned earlier, one word - boring, I played this game was two how-to bosses, and went to Most Wanted 2005. Most Wanted 2005 a true masterpiece, unlike this forgery inept ryazapov.

T
TarasKot 23.05.20

Vylazhivat their nobody needs a review on a game NFS MW(2012), sorry for Mnogotochie, but more succinct would be uninformative.
What we all expect from a new game (no CF in particular, and any new NFS in General):
1) a Big open city, open all districts, industrial zones, construction sites, warehouses, buildings, nooks and crannies, railway and other communications. But it's all we got and it turned out that Puzyrev quickly got boring, there is no intrigue, I want to take it all back – inaccessible areas, key to which you want to punish some local king.
2) Many of the available machines. But all this accessibility is also immediately fed.
3) the Real-life threat roadsides. My 3-year-old daughter successfully took the game by pressing just one button "forward". MD2 is successfully implemented, but some are bred and srachi on this.
4) the Lack of transparent corridors roads during races, which in reality can not be. But the authors of the game are cruelly deceived players saying about the brand of free races, the ability at its discretion to choose the route and cutting of roads, in reality, pass at least one of the densely stuck touch points not sesitive the race.
5) Observance of traffic rules and adequate police. MD2 npsi observe the traffic lights, the police only responds to a traffic violation (although only on the player-HS, on foreign machines to crush the police they do not respond). In General, the logic of the police is bad, respawntime they are right in front of 2 meters away, and disappear.
6) Pereseklis on the street with the current race meet during a free ride of someone from top 10, to help the police in the arrest of the third offender. All this in the MD2 not.
7) No inappropriate blacks stupid and useless correspondence with storyline characters. But how was all this fear as lacking. The lack of plot and gameplay – a shot in MD2. Without all this reminds MD2 program-planetarium, where you can fly up pozyrit on different planets, moons, enjoy the sunrises of double stars and eclipses, but seeing times the program can be drained.
8) Destroy the world. MD2 on this subject is nothing new – the same lights, traffic lights, benches, nets and boxes. Beggar.
9) the Destruction of their own cars. MD2 Nitsche so.
10) Other modes of transport, at least in the form of movable but interactive layouts (railway, aircraft, ships). MD2 all gone.
11) Modern interactive features (TV and street videopiggy, radiopower, police scoreboard top 10, time and universal time), interactive home (with panels about the latest news, police said.reports and top-10 programs about the city and its attractions, commercial auto, etc.), a variety of Easter eggs (at least some of the posters from the previous games in the series), dark of secret rooms and unmarked places with the bonus races. MD2 is just not, and without a home do you feel like no panties in the middle of the city.
12) Cultural and practical diversity. For example: home police.the area of the city full of working police; abandoned bandit areas (where even the police is afraid without the support call); in the business and polit.the centre mainly prestige and Executive car npsy with real example and his guard; in the industrial area – trucks; operating a repair station, cafe, home of the key characters. In MD2 have not.
13) Repair and tuning of cars. In MD2, a kind of principle and repair stations. For the Amateur, it may well be, without tension and complex menus. Tuning is absent because it is justified do not fit into existing city-style.
14) Management. Need to get used to, the difference between models of cars is available, but the inaccuracies and inconsistencies of the real physics a lot.
15) IN MD2 there is no crash, but there is a view from the bottom of the bumper, why?
* Overall rating: MD2 possible well-ironed as a base for multiplayer but as a single, due to the absolute lack of story – bad game with great graphs. Even for grafodrocherov, whom I am, MV-2005 in General, better.

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 23.05.20

Passed the first 2 races... Boring, removed. Arcade racing should be fun, but not so boring. But the mobile version of the game I liked a lot more... Went through the whole game...

g
gAHOH 23.05.20

Guys,tell me,to unlock cars in multiplayer must earn SP to online or in individual glasses count too?