3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FIDO_thon 23.05.20 09:08 pm

Crashes at startup (Mafia 3)

Guys start the game, a logo appears MAFIA 3, then appears a black window and immediately closes. No errors nothing. How to solve this problem?
_______
Amd athlon ii x4 640
6GB RAM
GTX660
17 Comments
Sort by:
b
berzerk46 23.05.20

You have percent SSE 4.1 is not supported , so do not run the game .I said that mark, the patch will correct

U
UnQParty 23.05.20

People, I already try 4 different repak relizerov with tablet CODEX, and the old and newer version. At startup logo appears, the screen is dark that the game should begin, and then abruptly crashes to desktop and all. And so the same way every time on every release. All additional software installed, firewood to none the latest. Iron like this:
AMD Phenom II X4 955
ASUS Strix GTX 960 2Gb
8Gb RAM
Windows 10 Pro x64 License

Prompt how to solve a problem or need to wait for new patches?

X
XoxoL007 23.05.20

UnQParty
You have no PC meets the minimum system requirements, specifically the CPU, more specifically - it does not support SSE4.2.

K
Konstantin Fillipov 23.05.20

UnQParty
shit what is battle new and everything is crap and this soap unwilling Prots it needs to be!and I am sure come to the boutiques or even which already sell computers with the mafia triii,crooks crappy and not the game makers!

K
Konstantin Fillipov 23.05.20

berzerk46
nothing next,until snapping most of all unnecessary,in General, all the streamers have reached the final on each tab of YouTube the end of finals AAA BL...t leave me alone already,and every 3 years or 2 on a whim pipeline to shell out a lot of money on the game,no one game tipo che it's all masova direct cant myself tech?even Abramovich himself would allow such expenses!

D
Duke2278 23.05.20

FIDO_thon
I have AMD Phenom x4 965 3.41 GHZ
Same garbage - vyletaet after the logo of the mafia on the slave table

S
Stas19976 23.05.20

berzerk46
Do you know when the update will be released?

b
berzerk46 23.05.20

Stas19976
I said that in the near future,but exactly when is not specified

B
Buffalo2008 23.05.20

same! run. black screen crash on the desktop!

_
_Dimasik_ 23.05.20

Hello everyone, and CPU SSE 4A will go mafia?

J
Jack Frecher 23.05.20

Hello! Who flies when you start, you CPU does not support SSE4 command set.1.
But there is the possibility to emulate!
Download here emulator SSE. sde-external-7.49.0-2016-07-07-win.tar.bz2
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/pre-release-license-agreement-for-intel-software-development-emulator-accept-end-user-license-agreement-and-download

Next, unpack the downloaded archive to the game folder. Below sde.exe turned out to be in the same folder Mafia3.exe. Create a shortcut from sde.exe. Open the shortcut properties and in the parameter object will be address, I like:
D:\Games\Mafia-3\sde.exe to add to this line the parameter -- Mafia.exe. Should be able to:
D:\Games\Mafia-3\sde.exe -- Mafia3.exe
Also in the compatibility settings of the shortcut should put the option run as administrator.

You can now run the shortcut. A console window opens with the name of sde.exe (you can close it). A few moments may seem like nothing is happening but then the game starts.
Thank you for your attention)))

doesn't always work!

S
Sania98rus 23.05.20

The same percent as that of the author. How got I first flew with farkray (dx11), I bought a new (supported but more powerful) percent videhoe here again see 4.1 give them, every six months troubles with your PC. With such prices it is better to play to stop, use more. Yes, but not all high-end PCs, we exist=)

u
umdrgmu 23.05.20

Jack Frecher
and the AMD will GO?

M
Magnum 500 23.05.20

Sania98rus
It has long been clear that play are only the majors

A new PC costs 60 thousand and SN 5000.

J
Jack Frecher 23.05.20

umdrgmu
I have Athlon II X4 640 matter, starts with 5-7 times

P
Plotva of Rivia 23.05.20

Magnum 500
That feeling when two gtx 980 and the mafia 3 comes with 40 fps

I
Ilya_pro100 23.05.20

Jack Frecher
Hi, can you show it on video or pictures because I'm so stupid that do not understand how to do it