3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erin LaFey 23.05.20 09:11 pm

License vs Pirates (The Sims 4)

Torrent edishen for NEHRU was riveting, hundreds of add-ons for the price of the game
69 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cidrow 23.05.20

Slightly embellished over the the engine of the third part (and this is for sure the bugs and lag after a certain number of additions issued..), cut trivial features on DLC - only torrent edition... EA at the time ruined Spore - since they are just ruining the projects of companies that go to their composition and all because of greed...

I
Igyana 23.05.20

TA TA TA TA, pirates, all plus, this is all nonsense and excuses, I'll buy the pirates, because........ Yes, because there is no money worth shit, the Russian-speaking population accustomed to freeloading, we are not privykli to respect other people's work, so do nifiga not do, because of this we have no money even for games. As I have mentioned many times before, drink beer with buddies morons in the hallway, polychitsya we have the money.

By far the license, I'm not to such an extent that would beggar the normal game not to spend the money and not to support the developers. Plus full support for games, exchange houses, Persians, competitions and so on, there is so much feature bloat that the eyes diverge.

PS. It is my opinion sugubolichnoe.

PSPS. Fiercely the red confirming that I am once again wrong))))

But there is truth in the words of those who will be playing pirates, but on another occasion in the Origin and all this crap people are really shameless, in the same Trims, make gifts, cut prices, shares are constant and then, Wincomander 90 years durat, PPC.

s
silent322 23.05.20

Igyana
because in Russia the majority of the unemployed

V
Viss 23.05.20

When there is already this Sims lomanut? Because of this, so much flooding rutrekere and VC were closed....

Igyana
Ahah! To compare the real fun in gang homies with virtual dratsum Yes, and choose the latter, it is also necessary to have someone? With such People the only way ha ha andmade my day to catch Here if it was worth litsuha rubles 100, 200 even 300 pokazalos would most. But damn 2 Casar? But for this balykskoe possible with decent friends and go bowling and girls grab. Your not dance. Davay dosvidaniya.

I
Igyana 23.05.20

Viss

I have not compared and given an example, we can try to work or learn for a start, then perhaps with the money problems will not be,though.......I think.....with the games no problems, when will you do something useful in life, but the girl (not the one that hangs out with you and sleeps on a queue (and a favorite place for one will take, then, your roots 2, 3 plan recede and then disappear altogether. I expressed my opinion here and higher than iy IAK dissatisfied, for a living baby? I don't care what you and your korefan do.

I
Igyana 23.05.20

silent322

In Russia, the unemployed, only those who don't want to do anything in life, or didn't do anything for the same life, and now crying that they can't do anything. Okay close the topic.

The fault of the bourgeoisie, because asking for money for their work, if it were given free. Here geby howled, which allegedly g...distribute for free.

PS. And the pirates cheto really a bummer is.....

S
SoulReaverOne 23.05.20

Sims 4 this is not a game you want to buy.... And this can be attributed to all the latest projects EA...

l
lookaway 23.05.20

Igyana
I agree that time wasting time on games, then it would be honest and the money they spend.
but not in the case of EA.
they bend the price, shove your origin. more servers and some games shut off after a couple of years.
the Sims 3 all billion of additions, which, if put together, will hang the computer for 5 minutes in the menu of creation of a Persian (tried). and I don't think girls like me have computers that could all pull, shipping, etc.
they don't care - I save with a clear conscience.

S
Strchi 23.05.20

Torrent is, pills no, Lule

Z
Zardonic_i_am 23.05.20

the Sims 4 is like 4 battles: changing the number, draw a card and voila - a new game

D
DrZoiberg 23.05.20

all that without sane of the cooperative, all TORRENT, to buy the rest

A
Alec Says 23.05.20

I already pre-ordered the game and all the DLC on The Pirate Bay

A
Alex1-Ander 23.05.20

and I bought it))BUT asked for the money back, and Sims left me: D

D
DjZixel 23.05.20

For 20 years, I bought only one license Who wants to be a millionaire is still on the disk. Although it had already been 7 years since then. SIMS 4 this is not a game you want to buy. Why? Yes, because I like from SIMS 4 waiting for the good graphics, and of course multiplayer. I would have been much nicer, and I think everyone playing for example on the engine, Frostbite 2, 3 etc. well, or in fact the world there is not open, and not so great. And the multiplayer in the SIMS it would be all cool, in fact of course MMORPGs, but at the level of the Sims, with fine details, clothing style, well, stuff. And here it is not, in fact, rigged SIMS 3 and released, of course I have not played do not know for sure, but here's the official video, it looks that way. Here is what I just buy, so it is GTA5 , I doubt of course, that I would have bought if not for the multiplayer, but because of it I'll buy it.

M
Mordok 23.05.20

1. drink beer with the buddies morons in the hallway, polychitsya we have the money
2. Yes, the girl (not the one that hangs out with you and sleeping in turns
3. I don't care what you and your korefan do.
Guys you have!

D
Doktor Popov 23.05.20

Death to EA!(stand on hand)

J
JI9m 23.05.20

Where can you download pirates??? you can link to?

S
Snite_Poerti 23.05.20

JI9m
In fact, nowhere else no game, because the tablet's not out yet. So you need to wait until the game will eventually break (And somebody already create a topic with impressions of the game! Why should I read about it on other sites?)

l
lookaway 23.05.20

Snite_Poerti
well, technically, the pill is

J
JI9m 23.05.20

Snite_Poerti
Yes,seriously) there is a pill! already there was a game on the rutor