3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skyline853 23.05.20 09:11 pm

Freezes at 100% load graphics card on a fairly powerful PC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Download the Witcher and a bit of tinkering I've noticed there are friezes of grafone not touched, wanted to see how the performance and then to tweak or remove, and of course after I noticed the stuttery began to subtract-subtract and so dokrutili almost minimal salary, but the Frisians were left, I looked to another monitor and here is what I saw: CPU load of 30-40% of RAM was enough, nothing overheated, throttling was not noticed, BUT I noticed that PI 100% load, appear some friezes, then I necessitity tyrnete and even depressed and limited Riva fps to 55 and like the rules, but I still ate misunderstanding of the nature of the Frisians.

In General what I am even I even climbed into raw footage and on the Playground in some topic I read that you have to put in a window with no border, and I ran to put it... but what was my surprise when I saw that he is(when he was digging into the settings and did not notice the SNOT), I put full screen and then they (the Frisians) went blazing in VALHALA! with:

Anyway, wanted to convey to people if anyone is also such a game will be this info to seek in the wilds of tyrneta they found the answer to your question.

PS. Yes, I know that the game 2 years, but I still not found in tyrnete the answer to your question.

PS.S If I'm really[not] competent , Sori, he is not Russian, the language in the school did not prepodavali.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 23.05.20

What you poured out here all this diarrhea? It was enough to write-on. polnoekranogo mode for the elimination of the Frisians-all.

D
Daidjer 23.05.20

Though released its powerful enough PC.

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.05.20

burn consolato
come on, it could be worse. could be another warp with their diarrhea in a type of blog.

A
Alex Hawk 23.05.20

Filter can overlay enabled? Because of the mouse lag.

D
Duhorez 23.05.20

Alex Hawk
Lag , it because the PC bucket !

L
LisnykK 23.05.20

Dude we Troll