3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dos-unit 23.05.20 09:17 pm

Polish localization in the Steam version without any loss of Russian voice. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Remember that for many, including me was true.

To Polish or any other voice in the Steam version, I did renamed all files rupc.w3speech such as _rupc.w3speech in the following folders: /a DLC/bob /DLC/ep1, and in all subfolders in the folder /content. If this is not done, when all the Russian voice will be removed.
I don't know what Steam is guided by promoting such a policy, but I'm not satisfied with it.
Therefore:
The Incentive has changed the language in the properties of the game in Polish (I wanted the original language of the story, you can choose any language available), automatically download all the Polish voice acting. There in properties, section update set to update only when you run, closed Steam.
Renamed all the previously renamed file _rupc.w3speech back.
To change the language through Russian to the Incentive necessarily, because the point of it anymore.
Then run the game WITHOUT STEAM, using witcher3.exe and voila, there are all three (or how many you pile up there) voice.)
Also any other supported language, even though all available for this game, to connect without the loss of the Russian.
If you run out of Steam, then depending on what language the game is installed, delete all extra languages in addition to set and bag. But it is unlikely for someone important, updates are not expected.
The point of all this - the ability to switch between voice on the fly in the game menu, without having intercourse with the Stim.
The main thing is not to run the game from Steam, and generally fuck him out ))) Case 20 minutes. Enjoy )))
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 23.05.20

dos-unit
And why go to switch the language? Paraflite 5 minutes and to return home?

d
dos-unit 23.05.20

It's like, if you want to play in one language, but not like on another. Maybe you have 5 minutes, I have 20+ takes to download, and 4.3 GB (weighs as much dubbing) to remove/to swing every time here and there is not a fountain. for discs not useful.

d
dos-unit 23.05.20

d
dos-unit 23.05.20

sacks - sacks. Anglo-Saxons - Anglo-bags. all clear? ))) it's free, thank you )