3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty Boy 23.05.20 10:05 pm

Russian girls vs Japanese girls

so let's compare and decide which girl is better.

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
237 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abnormality 23.05.20

Russians are better because they are ours, and the Japanese worse then that is not our own.
Yeah.

r
requiemmm 23.05.20

Expert), the concept of Beauty is very subjective, so all experts are forested. For the Negro, lived all his life in the tribe, all white on one person and terrible as nuclear war.

D
Devil208 23.05.20

Oh, by the way, anyone.

A
Arkangel90 23.05.20

Nifiga. There are generally accepted canons of beauty. Are only pretty white girls. Blacks the way to our women, even as saadut, and it already about something speaks.

A
Abnormality 23.05.20

Arkangel90
Nifiga.
How dare you have an opinion does not coincide with mine???

D
Devil208 23.05.20

Arkangel90
No accounting for tastes.

l
licharok 23.05.20

Devil208
You che, he Zhi Ikspert :3 He can.

A
Arkangel90 23.05.20

And here tastes? These are the facts. Asian women are ugly. Russian - beauty. Believe me, I understand this.

r
requiemmm 23.05.20

It is our women on blacks sink, because Russian man crushed, impoverished, drunk, and split off. And if the Negro in Raska came, so money and health in order.

A
Arkangel90 23.05.20

reqiemmm, you want to say that Russian girls - slut?

L
Last Engineer 23.05.20

Asian women fit for sexual slavery. Russian for marriage.

I
Infiltrator 23.05.20

Who has the money and girls.

D
Devil208 23.05.20

Arkangel90
>>Believe me, I understand this.
Oh I laugh pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Arkangel90 23.05.20

And I don't understand. What is it you have against the Russian peasant? What's he supposed to plant flowers and books to read?

D
Devil208 23.05.20

Arkangel90
He needs to earn money and be healthy.

r
requiemmm 23.05.20

Do not need a lot of brains in pubs to roam and mouth with the glass tray. Even a monkey can handle it.

A
Abnormality 23.05.20

Sensation for sensation.

A
Arkangel90 23.05.20

The point of being healthy if die anyway? It is better in pubs to roam.

A
Abnormality 23.05.20

The point of being healthy if die anyway?
Come on.

W
Wondermaster 23.05.20

The Japanese for one person(a black-eyed brunette), there's really painted. No Boobs, like most Asian women. The other half of spoon to bear children after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the other half after Fukushima. They require our Kurils, conducted zhivoderskie experiments during the 2nd World(Asians insidious and getche Europeans, even the Nazis with their heating system in the Hebrew fuel). Until now, Japan has a system of castes(as in India backward), do not like strangers(of gandino). Own culture(instead of American), has sold the damned capitalists for a can of coke. Fuck them.

Russian on any(blue eyed blondes, green-eyed redheads, blond braids, etc., etc.). Tits from 1 to 4. Clean air cities and villages, healthy food. Tolerance(in the contemporary political correctness) to people of other nationalities and veroispovedaniya. Rich culture, traditions.