3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsphyXia_ 14.10.19 11:35 am

The monitor does not support native resolution and Hertz.

In General, the problem is this:the monitor does not want to support its native resolution of 60 Hertz.
Monitor Acer K202HQL.
Bought it myself as the deshmansky, it has no HDMI or DVI. I use the adapter.
Put the 1600x900 resolution to 59 Hz and it works. Put in 60 Hz and writes that Input is not supported.
Going into any game with full-screen mode in native resolution catches up with the same sign, Input is not supported, also because 60 Hertz at standard put.
Help to resolve this issue. To change the adapter, change the monitor or something else - is not possible. If there are any options regarding what you can do without replacements - please write. The other options fall away, don't waste your and my time please.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 14.10.19

AsphyXia_
I certainly can maybe not understand. But this 1 Hz you very much to do with anything?

R
RikoChiko 14.10.19

You can try to force the driver as a custom resolution set to 60Hz or even 61гц.
With off vertical synchronization still the game is in full screen not working?

A
AsphyXia_ 14.10.19

Ar4er2016
Yeah, I don't understand why.

A
AsphyXia_ 14.10.19

Recochica
That's the problem, I have the driver set to 59 and only then everything starts to work as it should.
It's not in games only. The system does not want 60 Hz to work. Ie Desk I also don't shows.

S
SonyK_2 14.10.19

AsphyXia_ wrote:
...Acer K202HQL... Put the 1600x900 resolution...
In the model or permit no errors? on Acer's website listed this:
Спойлерhttps://www.acer.com/ac/ru/RU/content/model/UM.IX3EE.A02

...it has no HDMI or DVI...
What? - on my monitor too, only VGA, use from 2012.
Spoiler
...Use the adapter...
What is the adapter?

A
AsphyXia_ 14.10.19

SonyK.
There are no errors. I don't know why 1366x768 resolution this is. The more he calmly puts at 60 Hz 1440h900. The box is crisp 1600x900, on the website where buying a crisp 1600x900.
Rather, it is an error of website Acer.

On account of contact - the point is that you can't directly connect to the graphics card (1050 ti Palit)

An adapter like this.

S
SonyK_2 14.10.19

AsphyXia_ wrote:
...Rather it is a mistake of the website Acer...
Not true: the error may be on the seller's website. It is better to look in the instruction to the monitor - there should be listed all the modes supported by this model.
...can not directly connect a graphics card (1050 ti Palit)...
Since cards 10-series nVidia (and AMD's RX 400) removed the DAC (RAMDAC) and no outputs to which you can connect a VGA monitor directly (or via a simple adapter). Therefore, it was necessary to buy...
An adapter like this
...but it's not the adapter, and a Converter HDMI VGA (DAC-Ohm within itself). The problem can be and in it: if done poorly, or just got married. If you have the opportunity to connect to another VGA monitor. If there will be similar - the problem is most likely in the Converter.

d
dimenoz 14.10.19

I also have this adapter,but the problem is not with the Hertz and resolution(native 1360x768)put more or less all out of range.Do you need to put in the Windows normal resolution.And in games, alt+tab or using the editors to set normal resolution

p
potter790 14.10.19

AsphyXia_
Just let it go. With custom monitors, that's fine. My monitor is also 16:10, 59Гц in 16:9. In the settings of the video card is 60 Hz in some games 60Hz, some 59Гц.