3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Comandor1 23.05.20 10:16 pm

Reborn Doppelganger. Question on passage (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Hello! CT passed it? Tell me WHA to do to dolgovtsev to spend in the bar?
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeiLis 23.05.20

SCM spend in a bar they script must come after dialogue 1 and there's a bloodsucker drags

W
WeiLis 23.05.20

well, if not running this script you need to load a save game before Agroprom

k
kort67 23.05.20

First thoroughly clean up Wild territory to the Bar. I've followed them through the tunnel with hot. I did so; when I earned the script and dolgovtsev went into a tunnel simply went on quite a distance and they( though not the first time) but all passed the tunnel. The main thing is not SEVIS at the time when they go through the tunnel. Casavis to the script after the tunnel.

C
Comandor1 23.05.20

There I found dolgovtsev, there were only mercenaries bazaraa English and more there is not anyone there! Well, I already took art the Death of Luke and the art teleport in chervotkina. WHA to do?

m
madkingblr 23.05.20

Some of it is, going through Agroprom, go to the tunnel near Agroprom, can't get in there, fuck it, so through the hole there, jump, then down, loading, and everywhere I go there's no passage there, there is teleport, but I can't see him, as there reshotka, all over the place and need to find the body art of huntara, KRC I th XS to do the job then plot(