3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greencore 24.05.20 08:50 pm

Optimization Definitive Edition (Mafia 3)

People that there is an optimization version of the Definitive Edition? During the third mafia not so sickly twisted even GTX 1080.
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 24.05.20

When labels Your system does not meet the minimum requirements of the game. This can lead to performance problems. the game runs on high settings and can play.

C
Cless-lion 24.05.20

S
StormX07 24.05.20

Cless-lion

This is what is in the screenshot ? nuclear war

M
Mike02 24.05.20

as an optimization?mark this,please.

M
Marsj 24.05.20

Mike02
30 fps. To check optimization is a demo of the game.

K
KIBERMAX 24.05.20

Cless-lion
Now, the question is: is that the regular version of the game screen with the updated Definitive Edition?

If it is updated, then this fiasco of developers and publisher

PS graphene is as if the SWITCH version.

M
Mike02 24.05.20

Marsj
Thank you,but the demo still need to be installed and on the computer honestly download this quality product do not have the desire)I hope You slightly puzzled, and a bit of a button then pushed to me to answer forces You to a little of it taken away;)PS the mafia 3 overall to the lantern,dviglo there will be just the same to be used in the remaster of the first mob ,so was wondering, Dear)

g
gennaz 24.05.20

Mike02
as an optimization?mark this,please.
Took the test.
Spoiler
60 fps can be achieved,but the graphics are just waaaaay.

M
Mike02 24.05.20

gennaz
Thank you,dear;)Yes, so they are the first mafia lock...(

s
synth17dm 24.05.20

NVIDIA Fresstyle covered, brought with him ReShade, plus Steam screenshots does not remove after the upgrade, set to zero and no good, I have one right? Conventionally, the night looks bearable, but the day, and even on vanilla there is just a fierce overexposure and brightness is not adequately abated. Need the type of mod for a day and night, only on the signboard or to find the config for lighting, there is adaptation to the eye as Eleks crazy. And what about all the same symptoms again, friezes, drawdown, and there is no difference in the framework of a single resolution.

s
synth17dm 24.05.20

Cless-lion
tried this hell to score resada, with stroke type, cartoon preset truth is not preserved

M
Marsj 24.05.20

gennaz
You can add sharpness to the game and set the custom color in the graphics driver.

c
comendant 24.05.20

Did DLS the transition to 4 mafia?

m
matrixua 24.05.20

to control yarkostyu put any game in full screen window and in the wood change the slider

g
gennaz 24.05.20

Marsj
Yes, you can.
Sharpness.

Spoiler

Color.

Spoiler

C
Cless-lion 24.05.20

In General, tell you what I did - a friend advised me to twist the settings of texture quality (was on low). I did so and it sort of helped, but the computer almost flew into space on the cooler. To play it is impossible now - previously the minimum salary, the picture was normal, but now you need to wring the maximum.

b
bushmaster 24.05.20

Greencore wrote:
what's up with the optimized version of the Definitive Edition?
hmm, that does not change)

b
bushmaster 24.05.20

gennaz
already the blood from his eyes went))

C
ColinLonn 24.05.20

KIBERMAX
because the schedule's default is to limit to the minimum. with normal tinctures picture worthy, but the shoals are still there (galloping sky, appearing objects, low topology NPC)

P
Porsche911GT3RS 24.05.20

In 4K, everything is quite sharp. In her eyes pecked with their Reshade at 1080p.