3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ANTIx51 24.05.20 08:57 pm

Can't download new update (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Anyone downloaded the new update quickly?
Immediately start the upload speed of 6-7 MB per second and immediately stops and drops to a few kilobytes. The second day I can not spool 32гига. Really zadolbali these shots. And most importantly, hanging announced what they know about the slow fix. And hangs for a couple of months. And no one moves.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max_Prime 24.05.20

ANTIx51
They are there written in the client that they have technical problems.
I recommend you to start downloading in the morning - faster.

.Chiken 24.05.20

Put the boot on last night, this morning has already been downloaded, I suggest you do the same xD
Max_Prime
They have it written, if that, for about a month, since the release of the third season xD

A
ANTIx51 24.05.20

Max_Prime
HHA, so the last time I did so, took off this morning and downloaded quickly, and now is the second day of shake 32гига, yesterday till night hung on the speed of few kilobytes, early in the morning too. Now for the second hour shakes at speed 2-3 Mbytes and the Americas. Europe, as always in the ass. Why the origin for the battlefield distribution constantly 10-11 MB/s, for a moment, it's 80-88 Mbps, and this nischebrodsky the bettlnet under this kodovskoe shit gives a fix on the external modem of the late 90s?
This of course is ridiculous, to put on the night, but this is sadomasochism not respect himself.

B
BOISKAUT 24.05.20

ANTIx51
Here still depends on where you live and the availability of there are normal providers, I have until the middle of last year and rocked the night and sometimes a couple of nights as was Rostelecom (only for telephone cable), and replacing it was not until he came to another provider with optical fiber)

M
Masky76 24.05.20

BOISKAUT
Always respect the sober competition.