3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 14.10.19 11:37 am

Video capture from the game

Here on the forum gamers have problems with drop in FPS in Skyrim, even on powerful computer. He had such a problem was not asked, as my Skyrim is stable with FPS=60 and the quality on ultra. The computer, by today's standards, average. People doubt it, and I decided to show. Were flooded several programs to capture video, checked, but it turned out that the thrown of FPS while in-game video capture, up to 30. Apparently this problem at all, because when you look at the passage some games on Ytube full screen (1920x1080) graphics quality is disgusting. Probably they reduce the quality (resolution) to increase FPS when capturing video.
Who is involved in such things, give advice.
45 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 14.10.19

MunchkiN 616
So despite what the game. For Skyrim, with its limit for engine 3 GB RAM, any additional load will lower the FPS and will go friezes. That's why I check on Skyrim.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.19

vftor
Skyrim original I remember 2 line (I have not pelucas squeeze him for more than 50% nuclear 4 pitch)so I don't know that there can ship. as for me there should still be the car performance to record kintz via processor
only what understand it can be sensitive it is to internal streaming resources. it's when you go and it loads that may conflict in theory with a total capacity for MGPU CPU and memory
Yes, and probably not worth chasing 60 fps peck-peck

v
vftor 14.10.19

MunchkiN 616
Skyrim weak spot is the RAM limit for the engine and sharpening x32 no more than 3GB, for any system with a powerful CPU and GPU. My FPS=60, because I carefully select fashion, controlling the load on the RAM. Crashes only if you boot to another location.

s
saa0891 14.10.19

vftor wrote:
And ShadowPlay is also now wrote about it. All programs for video capture, standing on the computer with the game loaded onto the PC, especially Skyrim because it is so at the limit.
Possibly will ship but at times less than the other program to record,on my hardware it is generally not noticeable.

v
vftor 14.10.19

saa0891
Wow inconsequential ! Falls from 60 to 48. On Skyrim will fall even more. Anyway, it tied malicious ShadowPlay GeForce Experience, which I will never install when installing the driver.
In the Internet found Video Converter Recorder HDMI (R. 4690) and a video capture Device AVerMedia EZRecorder 130 (R. 7999). Here they generally don't put FPS, because independent from the computer and take the information signal from the HDMI connector of the graphics card. But it turned out that they write the video file at 1080 FPS=30, and with FPS=60 - 720, that is, in fact, can not reflect the real graphics in the game.
In the Internet there is a professional device with a real recording, but they cost a fortune and have to be ordered from abroad. Thus, almost nothing, and can only take screenshots.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.10.19

vftor
I your VIDOS make through Dzhifors Experience
Now throw off an example

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.10.19

vftor
Спойлерhttps://www.youtube.com/user/german44444ify/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view_as=subscriber
In the Internet there is a professional device with a real recording, but they cost a fortune and have to be ordered from abroad.
I also wanted to get a similar. But it is expensive

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.10.19

vftor
Sadit just 5фпс

v
vftor 14.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
So on youtube shows all the games under x64, and Skyrim (under x32) as the most critical, no.
Through Dzhifors Experience to do, and I'm not going to contact him.

S
Spiny 14.10.19

I personally also use shadow play. I will say this, I was recording Skyrim for another GTX 780 and no problems noticed. SP eats resources a little, and it's not a small +. There is more and this is the opportunity to separate your track from the microphone overall sound.

v
vftor 14.10.19

Spiny
More specifically you can say:
- the base game or with mods
- the graphics settings to what capacity
- what resolution for the monitor
- fps without shadow play and with him

s
saa0891 14.10.19

vftor wrote:
Wow inconsequential ! Falls from 60 to 48.
You hike do not understand even basic chart or would understand that with ShadowPlay FPS won't go down,and 60 or 48FPS is just a maximum value and a minimum value.

vftor wrote:
On Skyrim will fall even more.
And this game don't even know how to comment.

vftor wrote:
Anyway, it tied malicious ShadowPlay GeForce Experience, which I will never install when installing the driver.
Well, it's your problem.

v
vftor 14.10.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
and 60 or 48FPS is just a minimum and maximum value
So you have so. But I always get stable 60, and crashes only when loading a different location.
So how much FPS drops when you turn on ShadowPlay ? And it will always be less, but as you have not said and not shown.

s
saa0891 14.10.19

vftor wrote:
So you have so. But I always get stable 60

Hmm,my friend looks like you have absolutely everything is bad in the first schedule not mine,and secondly, the performance drop only indicates that the video card in public places doesn't take out the game,but on the chart is perfectly clear that without him ShadowPlay and FPS are the same.
https://overclockers.ru/lab/show/56808_2/Izuchaem_tehnologiju_NVIDIA_ShadowPlay#6

vftor wrote:
So how much FPS drops when you turn on ShadowPlay ? And it will always be less, but as you have not said and not shown.
I have FPS when you enable ShadowPlay won't go down.

v
vftor 14.10.19

saa0891
But this is complete nonsense.
ShadowPlay and system performance.
NVIDIA claims that the performance decrease is not critical, approximately 5% for simple games and 10% heavier.
Skyrim refers to the heavy games performance, especially with mods, especially with mods under the HDT, because the game engine Skyrim sharpened by system x32 (x86) with the limitation on RAM for the game not more than 3.25 GB (about 3 GB). The graphics card is less important than RAM.

s
saa0891 14.10.19

vftor wrote:
But this is complete nonsense.
You write complete nonsense,see chart there is no performance drop when you enable ShadowPlay,in all the games I also did not observe any performance degradation when enabling ShadowPlay,maybe in some games and there is a slight fall but it is no problem kompensiruet my hardware.

vftor wrote:
Skyrim refers to the heavy games performance
This game I do not want to comment,I see you have no idea what the play hard.

v
vftor 14.10.19

saa0891
So, you're all clear. The conversation was over.

S
Spiny 14.10.19

vftor
Now just for the GTX 780 can't say all, because it is already sitting on RTX. But then sat and now sit on a resolution of 1920 x 1080. I FHD wholly lacking. But just remember that was not the Frisians, and even with mods, but mods on the schedule is not set, put on new armor, weapons +gameplay features, etc... Even my old computer: Intel core i5 4570 3.20 Ghz(not clocked), 8GB of RAM and GTX 780 3GB(clocked).

P
Pussy_ZARED 14.10.19

I read the comments here and ahahahhh

v
vftor 14.10.19

Spiny
Well, I'm writing about the same thing. ENB on the schedule is not set. Graphics have improved other mods, without loss of performance. Mods with HDT almost did not put. Now 253 fashion (esp+esm), is virtually the limit. And as a result the game runs with no freezes, stable, fps=60. And the point here is not so much in the power of the iron (CPU, GPU), but in the right selection of mods without overloading the RAM. As soon as the RAM more than 3 GB (the game itself), so the drop in fps, freezes, crashes.