3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Bart 24.05.20 08:59 pm

Definitive Edition is not saved (Mafia 2)

MAFIA 2: Definitive Edition is not saved what to do?
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 24.05.20

Sanya Bart
Hmm, I wonder what to do.
Perhaps it is necessary to check not called if the profile Windows is in Russian, preferably in English.
The way to install the game should not contain Russian Cyrillic alphabet.
Litsuha or pirates?
Well, or the game is just a piece of bug, thanks to Hangar 13

P
Pipidonka1 24.05.20

Hello,I have the same problem.Got the game on Steam for the fact that I had the regular version.With it,even when you throw saves game don't read them

S
Sanya Bart 24.05.20

KIBERMAX
on installation path also pirates at least for me.

a
agula98 24.05.20

I have everything saved, I don't know how you manage to create problems out of nothing

b
bazilews 24.05.20

Well graphics was better or not?

a
agens 24.05.20

Same problem. In a moment of passing, the game just stopped will continue.

a
agens 24.05.20

bazilews
Don't notice, only the texture. And Yes, bugs in the transaction is also included, thanks to Hangar 13

M
Math2deas 24.05.20

The same problem, NALLT decision?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 24.05.20

Math2deas
The Incentive I offer the following, but it is necessary to start a new game.
Author: Cotres
If you are using Russian version of Windows, then you may have problems with saving data in the mafia. This is a problem since 2010. She is in the top, if the path saivam is Cyrillic there will be an error and the progress will not be saved. In normal mafia it's stored in the Appdata folder, and this is in the Documents folder. And since many of the folder name is in Russian - there is a problem. To solve it, create(where you want, but better in the folder where you have now the documents to avoid confusion) folder and name it: Documents, then press the right mouse button on the folder Documenta that you have, then go to the Location, then Move and find and select the Documents folder, click Make, agree with the alert and wait. When the transfer process is complete, the Documents folder should disappear, and the Documents folder was renamed to Documents. As it should be. Though the name has not changed, more in the way of no Cyrillic, so the saves will work. Profit!

UPD: the Windows user Name also should not contain Cyrillic!!!

r
romariozo 24.05.20

the solution is simple in windows defender to disable the controlled access to folders it separately from the protection is disabled

S
Sanya Bart 24.05.20

everything was decided only now on the mission the enemy of the state at the beginning of the inactive door Pappalardo can't go to the warehouse

M
Math2deas 24.05.20

agens
Where this suit will take?
P. s it's not on the pirates

M
Math2deas 24.05.20

Who knows how the pirates to open the suit Lincoln and Tommy Angelo?
In authenticated their car there but in the game there is not, as suits

a
agens 24.05.20

Math2deas
Try to download freeride for an updated version.