3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piklz 24.05.20 10:01 pm

Easter eggs and funny glitches. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I wonder what interesting glitches in the game were You?

I have, for example, when I climbed to the base of the Monolith on the Burner, and inside was the controller and screamed at me voice of the Wolf: Come on over and chat!.
242 Comments
Sort by:
a
alligator61 24.05.20

sometimes there are bad glitches. doing something, for example talking to you and throws it at the location of somasca((( tough!!

once a bandit in the dark valley instead of fighting with me suddenly turned around, went to the factory(the building where the man walks with the ABAKAN+podstvol.), sat down near the barrel which lit a fire and began to push palansky Bazaar and crack jokes!!

the most annoying bug is when I go from the cordon to the dump, and the dump is at the beginning after the transition after 2-3 seconds trespalacios 10 men with AK.. and you have two RGD, Fort 14, 4 simple first aid kit and scored the inventory..))))))) long time I was shooting them on the complexity of the wizard)))))) %)

K
Konsul 24.05.20

Svoboda in CHN (when Toko came to their territory) is suitable and is a conversation of type where you, etc. But when finished he stood up, blocking my way so it is impossible to patamusha with right and left stones and work out what?, I listen to thee, tell. Well I wanted past it as a thread to go and I'm TTC! butt on the head, and further: what?, I listen to thee, tell.... So a few times until the boars are not attacked and he ran away to help...

a
alligator61 24.05.20

Consul, Mugu, there are such schools. sometimes it so happens that kakoynibud person is in the passage, and it is the place where you can pass, but not pass.

b
beregovoi brat 24.05.20

Consul, Mugu, there are such schools. sometimes it so happens that kakoynibud person is in the passage, and it is the place where you can pass, but not pass.

It's not schools. Aura stalkers very wide))) Not to pass them, not pass. And if the wall rests...

a
alligator61 24.05.20

what lyubviobilnym and here the vast Lord of produt))

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

Just yesterday hosted PM the mod SRP. Are laboratorii X-18, found the code from the second door, walk up to her, remains the 3-meter and suddenly this door flies burer and rushes at me, I Valya, and left the door open. I quietly came in, took the documents, he shot a ball of fire and towards the door. But it was not there. The door is closed, enveloped in flames, from the other side someone was breaking. How to open it I don't know. Shoot two burer, gerbils and stuck grenades spent, I walked all around several times. No results. I had to reboot. And it's probably the fact that I haven't got the code received from the door, and walked in the open door byurerom. That is a terrible deal.

s
stalker7162534 24.05.20

Yes, no luck. Glitches are different. Here I once, however in another game got a glitch - the enemy was not killed. had to lure him to the quay and tip it into the water.

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

By the way, all wanted to ask: it is appropriate to talk about the glitches Addons and mods for Stalker? If Yes, then here are happened to me in the game a few days ago:

In the fashion of History of the Surf instead of the Wolf, bear character Dude. So, after wandering around the Area and finding approximately half the necessary documents, I returned to the Cordon. The save is, so I decided to fool around. Shot the poor stalkers in the village with a cache of Sidorovich. Dude was the guy not a miss, quickly ran over to the house. But the surprise was that I was over 16 minutes of real time spent all the ammunition and the Addict - 640 armor-bees and gun - 293 cartridge caliber 9x19 PBP! ALL IN FOCUS! Though you burst... Dude was the coolest Terminator. I already have serveral and grenades, and a couple of artifacts he managed to activate his feet to throw - I don't care. That rate chip: damn MacLeod managed from the carousel to come out!!! I was in shock!

Still funny. Don't remember, that's the thing in the original or not...to look busy. In General, in the fashion of History of the Surf the controller really affects the psyche of stalkers. Tested repeatedly. First, in Pripyat, I noticed that I found monolith stupidly stood in one place and looked from side to side, lowering his guns. Although six Thunder (!!!) could three meters of me in a tea mesh to turn. Know why stood? Around the corner wandered a controller (fact, because I match the presence of special effects, digging). I waited for five minutes as from a corner and never come out. Then I carefully stepped back, took a position that allows me to keep in sight and monolith, and, leaning to the left, good to see the controller. Looked left, saw the controller gave him a turn to armor-piercing head and a second later heard the cries of the monolith, and in a second they me heavy fire covered. Seriously! I turn around did not really have time, with all my experience.

Mod Surf good, because when the armored personnel carriers to disperse and enter in the carousel effect superpussy!!! Especially when the third person - armored car throws up thirty meters and spins at a breakneck pace, and then either bangs the ground with terrible force, or thrust aside! I so Makar, in Chernobyl in the APC climbed on roof of a quite tall and larger buildings (don't remember what - but it is adjacent to an even higher) - and rode there happily! Turned out, of course, accidental, but who knows - maybe retry will succeed. I'll have to try.

Another glitch Surf - if there is a sensible decision and the presence in the zone of at least one artifact that reduces radiation by 20-30 % - and during a Release you can safely walk around the outside Area. And the effects of the Release, I can tell you, stunningly beautiful!!!

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

History of Surf on your feedback, one of the most interesting mods. Will have to try. And funny glitches bring the game drive and some flavor

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

You are absolutely right. I passed a considerable number of mods for Stalker. With all the wild imperfection of the Surf (that's another topic) - funny glitches in this awesome number. Yeah, I almost forgot - a little mistake, in addition to the artifact and the girl for walks during Ejection in the Surf will need just a little more of the antidotes, respectively, and first aid kits. One Release I usually need about 10-12 sets of antirad.

Another glitch: in the Surf sometimes (though very rarely) you can see two stalkers, for example, one of the Debt and bandit, shoulder to shoulder, fighting monsters, and then, if both managed to survive - to stand face to face for a few minutes, then disperse as if nothing happened. A feeling of the real life. It happens, as I said, very rarely - I've seen it only twice. First time member considers it and bandit against the pack of blind dogs, the second time military and svobodovets against the two pseudogiants. In the second case in General was a joke. First psevdogiganta stalkers together had stopped, but the military he had a couple of times to punch, and the second svobodovets slashed from Kalash, well I helped a bit spaced out the Addict. And here's the catch - svobodovets after this and went about the wounded warriors, check it out! Only when I approached he opened fire on me. I had, of course, to fill it. Checked the backpack, first aid kits was not. But somehow, I'm sure - if he had at least one first aid kit, he'd probably warrior more and would have treated her!

I guess this is a bug, because the members of these hostile clans appearing next to each other, from each other begin to shred bursts. And here, apparently, during my transition from location to location, the game Glukhov, generate two enemies next and then a group of monsters. The result - almost a real life situation: two enemies unite against a third, and at successful coincidence of circumstances, then become, if not friends, then enemies cease to be.

J
J.F.Murphy 24.05.20

Seasons sometimes, that the Persians at the campfire, silent, like statues.
once again DIN took place go to the bridge ( broke through ELEKTRA perazza + there's a hole in the fence is )))
And there fighters are stupid, I go past them ignored and passed ) And then all the dogs also found stupidly standing ))) the Heat was terrible. + I have stalkers at the cordon took the Elevator and farm, and then attacked the post under the bridge ))) (PM) Go to the dump - there are in the pose Right as the ladies in the balls three men in cloaks around Eureka. He yells Saying, help! they zero attention intensified when it Toko to shoot them from an AK began (Mod). The horror - if the bandit TOZ and you have broken the PM and the knife... And armor nifonta.Glitch - Svobodovets and member considers back to back of saanwali with the bloodsucker, and then ustrali a duel pegleg (Mod)

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Another glitch. Rather, a glitch caused by characteristics of fashion Surf. Passed all, but the helicopter refused to go. Went back. Wandered Chernobyl, studied, and then moved to the location of Pripyat. Passed, really spent a lot of cartridges (I prefer silenced). Like (knowing the place) - got a bunch more. Went to the Radar, and out (literally right at the gates!) was surrounded by a crowd of Svoboda and mercenaries, about 30 people - not less, I promise! Interestingly, while there was in the story, I watched (in Pripyat) as capture Pripyat territory the guys from the Debt and loners. So, while they were rassredotochit of Pripyat, and I was walking around Chernobyl - Svoboda and holding a filled Radar! Was able to go before moving to a Warehouse with 12-times - with my sort of skills, do not think to brag!
Still realism to the Stalker not to take Drastic shortcomings of the original and mods - that's another topic, to me they do not spoil the impression...

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Oh! Just got another glitch! In the Surf I saw a picture just touching: around the campfire stroll at the same time in one direction, and up and down: the gangster and burer!!! I'm just sitting on two computers, on one - Surf on the other - sitting in the net. Watching, laughing...just friends and comrades.

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Bloodsucker - kung fu master
PlayGround.ru

Bloodsucker - master of kung fu, the sequel
PlayGround.ru

Now series: bloodsucker against Stalker - melee. Gekiso Krobokan winner!
PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

A
Aleksei1110 24.05.20

Yes)
Cool series with a bloodsucker)))

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Thank you. I have these screenshots do all the time - especially replaying different games several times. Here a glitch, and just the screenshots of the play in the Just beautiful screenshots. There are really cool screenshots. Look, rate...

d
doker-miha 24.05.20

I had a glitch bloodsucker talked to Sidorovich.

L
Lavkraft13 24.05.20

Do me snorki on Amber fly,got the job to clean up the Snork lair killed like all go look who I killed Bach then look at the top there is a bloodsucker in the sky flashes nechigo does just standing there I him intarese soaked quest fulfilled, the corpse was left there

p
poruchik_99 24.05.20

I'm here in the game was a glitch when I killed one of the bandits. Played with AMK mod.
Copperfield, damn it!!!
Here's Stalkerfiles lezginka:)
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
And when I shot into the body of the corpse is funny travelled at the top of the wall, down, diagonally, in the same position as indicated on the screen. In the meantime, I spun and did the screenshots, another gang started shooting at me and I too fell into the wall of the fence!!!
URAAA, I, too, Copperfield!!!
pix.PlayGround.ru

And there was a joke on amber (don't know if this is a glitch) so I climbed a crane, and began shmalyat zombies, accidentally fell from a crane and he was killed, then the boot is not included, but continued to watch as behaving systems, a-life, and so this place began to arrive all new and new zombie,
and about 20-30 pieces, they all muttered something and all the hand pointed upwards, in the direction of the tap (I have the feeling that they accompanied the departing aircraft), i.e. in the place where I had stood and shot at them. But GG it was no longer there!!! He lay a corpse on the ground.

M
MbIKOLA PSIX 24.05.20

I have had a lot of glitches, some remember for example when I shoal amber and I met a bloodsucker which stalkers attack and then the laptop ran out(forgot to include in the network) include, trigger, bloodsucker sits together with stalkers have castray talking DC too and he started to beat me I killed him too to search the corpse and there was written into it my friend. I was surprised Shino