3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YO1111111111111 14.10.19 11:39 am

Stories about herobrine (Minecraft)

write the history here as you can see horobin fakes, too
199 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skippper 14.10.19

and me ! )

D
Doktor Reydzh 14.10.19

This story happened in real life.
But after this story I'm afraid to build underground.
The story is this:
I once made a map of the passage. It was necessary to build catacombs.
Naturally, I climbed under the earth.
Dig, dig, and hear a strange noise...
I barricaded the entrance.
The sounds ceased.
Then I decided, having completed the card just on the catacombs and ends, I decided to come to the surface.
He began to dig...
Out... Go to the starting point...
And suddenly I hear a terrible sound!
I gave birth to the brick and got knocked out the game!..
The story happened just today. This is a True story.

K
KoshkoroT 14.10.19

vbkbec
...At the end of a long tunnel ran the silhouette... That Choate is very much like the TV series the Revenge of Herobrine

By the way look at Herobrine in the minecraft launcher.

D
Doktor Reydzh 14.10.19

Oh yeah.
After this story, I'm afraid to go into main.

g
goodwarrior12345 14.10.19

nordstas
Do not worry! This is a background sounds! I have such postoyanno.

D
Doktor Reydzh 14.10.19

goodwarrior12345
You have these background sounds are heard. In my opinion, they don't last long...
I have 3 days in mine does not climb.

K
KoshkoroT 14.10.19

Turn off the sounds and everything, I got used to them, but once they box with me still scared.I once flew in the cave, enormous, explored so to speak.Why fly? Chtog because I almost always play creative.I hear all the time the same sound. Then you run from the lava, when suddenly I heard a sound as if a 1 second excerpt from a music box. I very scared =8. But in the main played, but said to myself that the caves would never climb the next day climbed back=)But to another.
nordstas
If you go straight and you hear the sound, so near the cave.

D
Doktor Reydzh 14.10.19

Cascaret
You should hear the squeak!

Hah!
Found the cause!
It turned out that my speakers need.
Well, I'm an idiot!

g

nordstas
With whom does not happen...

D
Doktor Reydzh 14.10.19

goodwarrior12345
But then I am in mine still not reached. Because in the main menu noticed splash Herobrine is watching you!
It was really scary after all.

g

nordstas
This splash trolleyology nature of developers. Don't be afraid.

D
Doktor Reydzh 14.10.19

goodwarrior12345
Speakers recently changed, the sound became even clearer. Before that played with the music.

A
Anderby 14.10.19

antin96

Cuban hemp in the upper right corner as a hint...

o
o2oz51 14.10.19

Someone prokomentirujte my story,bitte!!!

o
o2oz51 14.10.19

Current-that this bitch is chasing me
saying:Wait,***, zagnobyat!!!

o
o2oz51 14.10.19

Once I played with another exclusive on his servo and he decided to make a joke on me.
left the game and went under the name Cherubina,but this time behind him was the real Herobrine.
I told him to turn around,asshole.

R
Rus57MrCreeper 14.10.19

20_RAMMSTEiN_33
That's funny...

o
o2oz51 14.10.19

Rus57MrCreeper
Evo-like!!!
But the first is longer,more interesting,and many people love it and diegima good qualities!!!;D

B
Bleyd Korschyutbekovich 14.10.19

Chiropine I didn't see, but happened to me is this:

??. ??. ???? year. It was a cloudy morning. I went hunting for the baobab trees in the jungle. Well, you know, was fond of hunting, hours there, and there already and the night had finally arrived. For night night. And in the night a terrible rainstorm! I'm confused, didn't know what to do (I played on hardcore, but if I died, who would feed my home creperia?)! Zombies and skeletons rose (now surprise) out of nowhere, just team spawns with, and began to stupidly walk through the jungle. I began to look for temporary shelter, not to get killed, so the diamond outfit I threw away to fit in the inventory tree. And here I found... the building, like the temple, full of gold, with diamond patches (but this is not the temple that will be added after the upgrade). I decided to spend the night in it. It was dark, in poor forward-looking place, with lots of cobwebs. I lit it with torches, which are pre-Packed. The temple was similar to the construction of the XV-th century; the Builder was clearly a genius. Inside it was empty, nothing but cobwebs and chest. Over the chest was a sign with a mysterious inscription: PERVISHINA HERBSPRO.
I opened the box it was a book with a pen. I opened the book And saw something that changed my whole life!
Here is what was written:

Less conductive 9 c plavini well lapachol in the Cave shirobana O_o right now he's of siit mn kletki and carmly Evo of phinizy and nedavna I'm in hell wagonette water there when I was sleeping tozhi was HERAPIN!!!! THIS WHOLE THING REALLY KNOCKS THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since 2 years I played minecraft, never eating meat and joined a Cult of Followers Herorine, shaved his head bald, he renounced all the pleasures of life, and from anything. I was allowed only to build temples and statues Hirobrinu in Minecraft. I became a hermit, went to Distant Lands, and began to worship Hirobrinu the rest of your life -- Or until the expiration of your computer.

g

Blade Korytnikova
You:Mene schA 9 c plavini well lapachol in the Cave shirobana O_o right now he's of siit mn kletki and carmly Evo of phinizy and nedavna I'm in hell wagonette water there when I was sleeping tozhi was HERAPIN!!!! THIS WHOLE THING REALLY KNOCKS THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I: