3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 25.05.20 09:55 pm

3pg + magic item (Diablo 2)

For example, a Baal - only charmy is to twist this formula? Or class the items can also give a better result? And it doesn't depend, as I understand it, from the player's level? (Not class items easier, perhaps, just gamble from merchants. Although if the Score flew Raree ring - it works formula +6 perfect scull? Or more efficiently and cheaper and faster even then to craft orange gear yourself, provided 90+ level, of course, and maybe more?)

Similarly in the case of, for example, rarey tiaras - is it worth it too try to convert to a more useful 6 perfect scull? (And it is worth doing only with the diadem of the fallen from the score, or with pindle or nihlathak, at least? - I don't remember now what they have mlvl and sufficient for a maximum of prefixes and suffixes on gear).

PS Mostly, I think, or very few people engaged in DLEs hooves and gamble? Theoretically craftsy perfect amulet to make a fact more likely (90+ level), than to farm with such a score? So purely statistically because each charm dropped from Baal blue will give us a chance at a good craft, while rare amulets from Baal fall I rarely. They generally fall with the ball? Like they are always or skills and +all res but the skill with fcr I have not seen yet on raznyh - this combination of yellow amulets generally occurs rarely and or de more likely it crafting (by the way, like jewel magic amulet ilvl and the character level on the results of the hoof is affected - or am I wrong and affects only the level of the character?)
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 25.05.20

1) only charmy
2) tiaras fixed level ingots - class items also come with a high qlvl, the recipe will not omit, unlike the rings :D
3) you think - gamble provides the raw material for crafting, the disc should be selected according to the formula of the level - otherwise, you will craft ring LVL 98. Well, Kraft 4 affix +a small bonus, RAR - 6.
You more about the Chars I forgot - she's got the fattest chance for rare items, especially the claws and rooster individuals

N
NoneOne2010 25.05.20

for the chars PVCs, the nuzhen level or normal goes?

m
minovalo 25.05.20

rambler87 wrote:
hooves
There is no way to configure your device?
СпойлерCrafting handbook to help.
NoneOne2010 wrote:
for the chars PVCs, the nuzhen
Personage PVCs +4 (PVCs).

y
yashur 25.05.20

https://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/magic_rare_and_normal_item_guide/

https://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/gayd_po_imbue_perevod/

C
CorvinOk 25.05.20

rambler87
There is still honor. You will find the answers to some of your questions, including on not yet specified -

https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/vopros_po_povodu_krafta-869559/

https://www.playground.ru/redirect/http/diablo2.ingame.de/spiel/expansion/itemdb/affix_index.php?lang=en&version=lod&patch=111

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 25.05.20

+1. Personally, I amuli and rings only get from gamble, because I need level (73+ (for emulov I lowered to 67)) dropouts rarely during the game. Crafts do immediately. +2 sklls + fcr obtained periodically. Ring use when they are level 73 or 74, because the runes Sol not so often fall in contrast to the Ral. And if we do a craft, so quality blanks :) Spread the total rings of different - from 35 to 96 (for the most part due to the ml). Oh, I forgot, I have a 94.

r
rambler87 25.05.20

passed
Oh Yes) and sometimes even throws here such here "hoof")

K
Kover 25.05.20

Yes, gc from Baal often rerolled, he 91+ ilvl (99), and gc with Nihl (95) and Diablo (94) for the sake of Schiller's ideally 41-45 hp, less smolki.
Item level raznyh any rings that have qlvl=1, every rerolled drops according to this formula
ilvl = int(.4 * clvl) + int(.4 * ilvl), so the sense from this venture is not so much, because a lot pskull is spent on one reroll.
In General, if you take specific tiaras that have a decent quality level (85) and magic level (18) (namely, that value is taken for further calculations, if it turns out that the qlvl > ilvl) then they may well be to catch good particles, including +2 skills as:
alvl = max(qlvl, ilvl) + mlvl = 85 + 18 = 103 (still Kapitsa to 99, which is enough to use any affixes).
The item level of the same charms with gamble will be:
ilvl = clvl (-5 to +4), so for crafting better gambling since 93 character level:
ilvl = int(.5 * clvl) + int(.5 * ilvl)
For example, substitute into the formula the lowest itemlevel amulet, which can semplicita 93ем on the LVL of Chara (88):
amul ilvl = integer (46,5) + integer value (44) = 46 + 44 = 90, which is just enough to roll for +2 SC. If lower (92ым for example) - it may turn out that the ilvl of the craft will be 89 on which the +2 skill is not prokinut in any way.

m
minovalo 25.05.20

Carpet wrote:
level rarey tiaras with every reroller falls
Lower qlvl will not fall. Reality can be eternal and, in principle, any mage.

There's only 1 thing to take care of :
iLvl < 26 Diadems have a maximum number of sockets of 1.
So if Mechanic's prefix is selected (randomly add 1-2 sockets), only 1 socket is created.
To avoid this when imbuing a white Diadem, you must use a char level 22 (or more). This grants iLvl 26+, thus 2 sockets are possible.
If you roll rare Diadems with 6 skulls, you need a Char level 40 (or more) to stay over iLvl 26.

r
rambler87 25.05.20

Carpet
Oh thanks. By the way, where indicated on the Kraft type perphect anethyst + ral + jewel + magic amulet - jewel ilvl matters or only clvl and ilvl amulet

r
rambler87 25.05.20

And as prefixes (and more?) on ranyh things (as I understand it the maximum is 3 prefect and 3 suffix) - does not depend on the class (e.g., class, diadem) of the subject (exceptional elite normal) or a chance at elite appear to be a good combination of good bonuses, above - above but no matter what is the elit class, but rather because of the qlvl is higher on elit armor? Or is all this still doesn't matter - the main is qlvl ilvl gear (of course not in the case of Kraft or gamble), regardless of, whether it is normal or elit class of object?

C
CorvinOk 25.05.20

rambler87
rambler87 wrote:
ilvl jewel has value or only clvl and ilvl amulet
only clvl and ilvl amulet

s
sxDiablo2 25.05.20

rambler87
I recommend to read the article Item modifiers: Affixes, Automods, Staffmods.
Each affix (suffix or prefix) for this type of thing has a fixed alvl (affix level). Listed here and here - alvl for the particle pair+type of thing in parentheses. For every thing alvl is calculated according to the formula from the above article, depending on the ilvl, qlvl and mlvl. It defines a set of afrisco, which generates things (i.e. all the particles which have alvl less than or equal to the alvl of an item). The amount of affixes for rare - uniformly from 3 to 6 and does not depend on anything.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.05.20

Well, another campaign has decided to play this turn-based economic strategy.

i
ixdon 25.05.20

Tiaras are easier to ziemlich than reality. Cheaper