3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genoc1de 25.05.20 09:59 pm

Secrets Mancante (Manhunt)

Here is one...
By the end of the game, the journalist on television doing a news posting about Starkweather mentions police chief Carcer City and Gary Schaffer and his involvement in the relationship with Starvation. Grand Theft Auto 3, radio Lips 106, is a news report In nearby Carcer City, police chief Gary Schaffer was cleared of corruption charges. And then he says, Let us hope that those lost of the prosecution witnesses will be announced soon.
49 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genoc1de 25.05.20

And yet...
In the apartment of the journalist, in one room - blue-white
shopping bag with the words Gash on its front.
This is the same name of a Department store in a Shopping center North Point Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

G
Genoc1de 25.05.20

At the level of Fueled By Hate, if you go to a cemetery of old cars. Car crusher and its environment is the same as in a cemetery of old cars in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.So...

M
Mos1k 25.05.20

In nearby Carcer City, police chief Gary Schaffer was cleared of corruption charges

Sosegon? The events of manhunt occur later than the events of GTA 3. Yes well this is all I told you!

G
Genoc1de 25.05.20

Something about you did not argue...But this is what I got from one site( it's about first).

S
Suic1de 25.05.20

Cool...He secretof not found, but now I'll be careful.

G
Genoc1de 25.05.20

By the way, in the neighborhood of Carter city nahodyatsa town (or towns):
Jeffson Creek, Rocksnorth Central Holyvall, Chevrill Hill...Maybe this is what the areas.

S
Suic1de 25.05.20

Clear...

G
Genoc1de 25.05.20

James Earl Cash - the name of the main character...
Sorry, the forum never to revive...(((

N
Naglyy kotyara 25.05.20

don't tell me wildly it is a pity, because the game is awesome) one downside - there, s uka it right, like the newspaper Pravda( no jokes or Easter eggs, nichrome...passed and you can remove no interest to dig, not surprised nothing more(( heard there are cards secret - so the fuck what?

G
Grimriper 25.05.20

Oh, the topic was revived? Probably, all known Easter egg: at the beginning of the game is the Ryton Aide store in Vice city was the store of the same name

N
Naglyy kotyara 25.05.20

so what kind of Easter eggs((( here is developers that - an extra couple of levels it was difficult to make and tricky to hide, that you were looking for?) although, in principle, why the heck is and so good..)

G
Genoc1de 25.05.20

Yes the game is good, only Easter eggs are almost gone...

K
Kohami 25.05.20

I play 4 hours passed) especially at 00:00 sat to play really scared)

N
Nitro25 25.05.20

Can't remember where I saw...well, one of the buildings in the room on the wall hangs a painting of white cat-now,the same picture is there with CJ in SA,the house on the second floor in the bedroom!

A
Anafem Proklyat 25.05.20

In the apartment of a journalist in the kitchen hangs a calendar with a red mark in the form of a smile on November 19, 2003 :
pix.PlayGround.ru
Perhaps not everyone knows that the game has a baseball bat with spikes. To get it to the level of Doing Time, but only with a trainer. Here's how to get it: and here it is possible to download the trainer: http://projectmanhunt.com/downloads/index.php

E
EROY 25.05.20

Funny about the bat didn't know

A
Anafem Proklyat 25.05.20

There is still the resources of this game are: a pickaxe, a steel pipe and a sniper rifle with a silencer.

M
M.A.K. 25.05.20

It's Rockstar, they constantly cut out and leave in the resources of the game.

M
M.A.K. 25.05.20

In one mission, you can see a picture of the main character of GTA 3 with the M4.

D
DoZZeR92 25.05.20

game sabova there to access advanced levels of Nada prohodit card with 3 stars