3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dean McGregor 25.05.20 10:03 pm

Native engraving on the gun (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day, please tell me one point about the original engravings on the weapons( not those that we apply and family)
WILL THEY IMPROVE as the pumping level weapons?
Here I am, just from 1 to 16 pumped Bracers, spent a lot of resources, but the bonuses from the engravings remained the same. I mean, I bought the legendary set of DLS level 1. and expect that I'm going to run a very long time, and not to change. Yes your slot for the engraving I will improve, and native bonuses will remain the same?
Ie legendary it is better to get as late as possible so the bonus was better?
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dean McGregor 25.05.20

and yet I noticed the time on LVL 15 I tried to conduct an experiment in Phocis with engravings, + 40% damage from bows while shooting from a hill, the usual arrows are replaced with the poison extra damage from poisons, and +25 damage hunter but the -15 health. sitting like an owl on the roof and shot at the heads. 10300-10400 consistently any bow in contact with the head. Waseh bows have the same LVL and dps legendary but a different engraving, and the difference in damage is not. Is this normal or bonuses just cancel out?

y
yar1097 25.05.20

Dean McGregor
The difference in damage comes from the bonuses from all equipped gear. Any thing there's always a bonus to at least one of the characteristics: the damage of the hunter (from archery), warrior damage (damage from melee attacks) or killer damage (damage from stealth attacks). Any thing that has a bonus damage of a hunter, even if it is a club that is hanging on the back, and you never use in battle, or boots in which you run will increase your damage from archery. So, for example, equipped with a bow, with a bonus to the damage of the warrior increases the damage of attacks with a sword. Depending on your playing style, pick a suitable thing. .

p
puumar 25.05.20

Dean McGregor wrote:
WILL THEY IMPROVE as the pumping level weapons?
No. Improving you increase only the base damage. Engraving swinging separately, they do not depend on it. Engraving pumped with growth of level of the character and implementation of the various conditions. Go to the tab engraving is written there what to do.
Dean McGregor wrote:
Ie legendary it is better to get as late as possible so the bonus was better?
No, not because of it. That would be to save resources. ))
But when perelachaise, for example, to pump 50 level, legendary from the main game which tasks will be given at levels 2-4 below. Just go look how many have same skins that to inject only two levels. But for example, pumping from 34 levels:
Spoiler
Wholesale is cheaper than for each level of pump.
And due to the fact that the levels go into minus with pumping, special sense no it to bother, especially to wait until the end of the game almost.

Dean McGregor wrote:
10300-10400 consistently any bow in contact with the head.
A bad shot means. )
Here domestic is the feeling here-Cricova randomly system, like in other games. That would increase the chance of critical hits, you have to put the engraving on the increase chance of a critical. Poison, like fire, damage don't add weapons, they inflict periodic damage over time while it is in effect poisoning or fire, and which is similarly periodically receive crits. For example poison diminishes 2tys, and occasionally diminish 15tys. The numbers are random and constantly different, they may not be the same. Repak probably curve you have. ))