3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 26.05.20 05:32 pm

Optimization (Lords of the Fallen)

people well what about optimization?
61 Comments
Sort by:
G
Graass 26.05.20

So optimized that crashes every 5-10 min, and warms the map ))
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 26.05.20

a driver may stop responding when the memory is full the GPU
65 degrees Pfeil at the min so a good warm-up 90-100 degrees any in this game

4example 26.05.20

I also crash when it wants to

S
Sirines 26.05.20

Graass
First of all, quite a normal temperature for a graphics card. Holders Radionov generally 90 + degrees fried.

Secondly, the latest version of the driver is 340.52 and 344.48. Renew check.

Thirdly, it is believed that the game is due to the use of a powerful DRM widow eats resources more than necessary, the departure and preconditions. Wait for the patch, but I'll wait for pirates or discounts because the incentive because of its the burglar resistance up, another $ 100 on top threw.

s
saa0891 26.05.20

The game is also quite often use Android trainer for running APPCRASH the download GPU 96-98% at all settings (by the way I have is msi afterburner rivatuner latest version,ie does not display monitoring data it's all true),it's really not fine,the temperature is 60 degrees,well, that's just some FROM my works.
Only the saved experience when giving the boss and a crowd of mobs and then the departure.

On any need to wait for the patch.

In General, in the end, the system of protection as always affects those who bought a license (AC2,SimCity 4,etc., although maybe it's just the technical shortcomings of the game),and if it is not broke then the pirates just won't play.

S
ScreenShots 26.05.20

1 minute and goes out after starting the game(

s
saa0891 26.05.20

Found at least some solution,I have at least an hour not a single crash,and the GPU is not so much ship.

Disable turbulence,the picture is certainly getting worse,but at least you can play.
I just using the settings why it is not disabled,this editable settings.ini located in the game folder.
Find line apex_gpu_support_enabled = true (change to false),the persistent turbulence on and off in the settings.

G
Graass 26.05.20

Sirines
1. Is the temperature still on the godly, was 78 degrees
2. I she stood, made a rollback to test, no improvement seen
3. I agree

s
saa0891 26.05.20

After the second patch crashes almost was not,though perhaps it worked more then what I wrote above,but still a few had flown.

Found another Board,maybe someone will help.
In NVIDIA panel,in the management of the application set the following.

Antialiasing - FXAA = On
Texture filtering - Anisotropic sample optimization = Off
Threaded optimization = On

After that I played without crashes and the game was.

M
May Allister 26.05.20

Well, there was some solution to increase fps? The comp is good, and the game is like pissing in slowmo.

P
Palych Rokov 26.05.20

shook with the torrent broken, put everything on maximum and the turbulence and texture quality, asks to accept changes, restart, make, start to play like the settings in the options at max speed, then I go, and it is the texture quality diminishes to above and the texture is not ice, it's all right? this game glitch or a glitch crack? or it does because the video is 3 GB I have? he uses 3044 MB max showed afterburner

g
gennaz 26.05.20

Now in version 1.6 no problems at all.

A
Alex Hawk 26.05.20

The optimization is normal, but the game requires a lot of VRAM. At maximum settings the game itself - flying, but...

Spoiler
Spoiler

A
Alex Hawk 26.05.20

Crazy_Doc18
Ouside
Video memory eats a lot, and with operating more or less normally. 4 should be enough with paging files. But ideally, to your was 8. If the graphics card is 2GB, you will have to play at settings below high.

L
Leonn_24 26.05.20

Optimization is not bad, I thought that even on the minimum salary will not be able to play, and then rushing a game on medium-high
on this bucket Phenom II X4 955 (3.8 Ghz) 8Gb RAM Radeon HD 6870 1Gb in 1680x1050 resolution
on average produces 40~50fps with occasional dips to 30K/c
the graphics are very beautiful and spectacular, like next-gen))

J
JPmaster 26.05.20

It seems weird to you....People complain about the drawdown fps with 8-core processors, with 16 and 4 GB RAM vidyuhi.
I have 2 core 3.1, 4GB RAM and a 1 gig Radeon HD5570 the budget play on medium, 30-40 fps everywhere)...the Maximum drawdown of up to 20 during the battle with the boss, but it is only in the heap of effects.

K
KaslSmail 26.05.20

Hello ) I Think here someone else will go...but I still decide to ask. When I started playing Lords Of The Fallen, and after half an hour decided to leave, maintained, etc.! Then decided to play again I go to a saved game and unable to download!!!!!!!!!!! O_0?
WRITES the Saved game contains data associated with uploaded content. To download the game , you need to activate the following materials - an Ancient labyrinth! There you have it. Ass. Nichrome not understand. You may need to go through the entire Chapter to be maintained ? Help please with this nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Marat Oganesyan 26.05.20

The game I have is the maximum speed for a stable 60 fps (GTX1070). 1440p
But there is a problem, sometimes starts to fail and where it was 60 fps, sometimes prosidaet up to 30 and freezes still appear.
restart the computer and there all works norms, but then again zaglyuchit and again to 30 fps.random.
yet it happens if you press Alt + Tab,it first turns is not a game, and if it collapses, then the game runs in 40 fps, or 30.
40фпс not critical, but freezy and is very irritating.... well, as it is exactly a glitch, but from what how to get rid of this, the Game License is purchased the incentive!

and here is the thing found, even as it rose on the coffin, but are unable to interact, but obviously it's something special because it is one thing.

M
Mr.4ucker 26.05.20

Play on a weak PC square monitor)). Configuration Dual Core 3.0 Ghz \ 4.5 GB RAM \ gtx 560 1gb
Optimized so that limited fps to 30, vertical sync off, low shadows and detail, textures on high, texture filtering on 4x, all settings scoring settings.ini in the folder with a game, the rest of the game's settings, effects and post-processing enabled, but if you have the none is weak, it is better to remove these effects, sanctification, a post-processing colour effects.
As well to improve the graphics added this:
https://www.playground.ru/files/lords_of_the_fallen_sweetfxmaster_ef-100149/
fps, not like sags because of this, and looks much better than picture.
Smoothing is added in the same graphical fix in the file SweetFX_settings.txt in the folder SweetFX.
Line with SMAA and FXAA instead of 0 put 1, save.
Since I have a square Monique 1280x1024, happened some problems, I do not know what the reason, when you start the game the image full screen, the game understands what my resolution but the monitor complains that the resolution is not supported, although in windowed mode with no frame there is no problem, so it's best in the settings in the settings file.ini off full screen, and when entering the game in the game settings, choose windowed mode without frames.
(Written for those who have same problem will arise.)
Now let me explain why restrict the fps because the CPU is weak for this game and the fps is unstable, from the friezes that originally there was 120, I tried 60, but the lag remained, and only 30 all became playable. And how would this game do not need a lot of fps, it's not a shooter, and there's realistic physics, so the characters are not dynamic, these console 30фпс enough most importantly no lag, and smooth to operate, and the graphic fix, the game became more pleasant. Good luck))

R
RESURRECTED152RUS 08.11.20

Mr.4ucker
Well, what can I say: sent me on a business trip, and there like your PC only video card 430 )) Thank you for the advice, I had to play anyway in 800x600, but sweetfx which you offered removed all these pixels from the screen of the monitor and added sharpness that fundamentally corrected the picture (you know WHAT picture at this resolution), and lost only 2 fps.