3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rurouni Kenshin 27.05.20 09:30 am

AMD Radeon RX 480, or 580 RX...

In fact, the theme of this. Was going to buy the top graphics card in the commercials the 14th. But, I waited for the, other series (Idon is right about me at that time), then the plans got changed, and just now, I found myself money to buy middling, which I for my needs right now is enough. Your choice between green and red, I already did, and chose the RX 480 for 8GB. But then I remembered that next month should reach the five hundredth series AMD, and here is the dilemma. On the one hand, I know that the 580-d will not differ from the 480-Oh, except for higher clock speeds. On the other, they may be cheaper (but not exactly), and accompanied by my now restricted. But then again, I wish my video card supported by the drivers a little longer, and that, and that would take a svezhak, but there nerey to wait again, most likely. Well, what do you think? Again I Iduna to include (and I'm specifically tired of this), or to take now? A month is not much, but is it worth it to wait a little longer?
44 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS44 27.05.20

You've waited months, and that it is so difficult to wait one more month? You are probably a perfectionist , so wait until past you will float a corpse of your enemy)))

R
Rurouni Kenshin 27.05.20

SS44
It is because of his desire to the ideal, I was waiting for the series for series. ^^

s
szhech konsolotu 27.05.20

Rurouni Kenshin
I bought in Poland 480 8 GB from MSI is a great card-advise her to take
Spoiler
About 580 key there is a raised frequency to 1340 on the chip and all memory is the same 8000.I'm such a crackdown on his put on postoyanku 1342 8100 chip and memory-and you can still drive without problems.So just stupidly going to wait again in the shuffle.But there is one little chance that the 580-well polished even better than 480, and it will be better acceleration from the nominal frequency.

s

Rurouni Kenshin
In a month this is the only reference with the turbine and the piece of aluminum instead of the norms of the cooler.Normal models before the summer is tightened.

s

Rurouni Kenshin
At least write what is the amount of money(in dollars) and what has priority-silence-temperature-or all the same the price tag is important 480 there are good and not so good models(from Gigabit for example is horrible)

R
Rurouni Kenshin 27.05.20

burn consolato
Yes, the point is that I do not like to resort to overclocking. I wanted to take MSI, or Asus Strix at 1330 MHz. Yes, the chance to Polish really is, but I configured the opposite to the worst. God knows what will happen 580-s, in that time, as the 480-th time-tested, no matter how loudly it may sound. I've got Nvidia GTX 560 ti, and five years later, I came off the chip. Although, I came to the conclusion that it is still good that she's five years, because what was standing on the GTX 4XX and 5XX series fall off so very often, as he told the owners. Error of production, and all that. Now I'm afraid this is against any innovations.

R
Rurouni Kenshin 27.05.20

burn consolato
My budget is from 15 thousand roubles to 18 thousand. In dollars, it turns out, 18K = $ 305. But, it is generally high. More to add I can not.

s

Rurouni Kenshin wrote:
From the marriage, no one is safe-get dead 1060-Ki and 480 from AMD.
Rurouni Kenshin wrote:
Yes, the point is that I do not like to resort to overclocking
Kidding me ??? A new series that NVIDIA that AMD cool and without dances with a tambourine and raising the voltage(within reason) to chase just shift the slider and save the profile in MSI Afterburner.I wrote if you buy the MSI version-feel free to put 1342 8100 and the memory, and forward(only in the wood don't include Wattman otherwise will not work with Afterburner in a pair and not be able to configure the fans-they boxes are disabled without load, and it's bad map in a simple continuously heated and in the games of stronger heating-this feature useless and only spoils the graphics card.

s

Rurouni Kenshin wrote:
In dollars, it turns out, 18K = $ 305
My 290 came from Poland. Find at how much it in rubles, there are comparable prices if the West to drive.
MSI PCI-Ex Radeon RX Gaming 480 X 8GB GDDR5

M
MunchkiN 616 27.05.20

if you believe the description
http://www.modlabs.net/uploads/gallery/news/Radeon_011.JPG
580 this is a simple rebuilding not having any significant advantages. and its performance to date is so small it doesn't matter when she's got the support ends if not to gather an Assembly of multiple cards of course.
in the 2013-14 year would have been a cool old map of peck-peck.

l
legusor 27.05.20

buy a used r9 290x that performance the same as the rx 480. or buy a gtx 1060, since there is no money even on pred. top in the form of gtx 1080.
you can just use Iduna until the next Gtx HBM 2 to raise again this question.

R
Rurouni Kenshin 27.05.20

legusor
Well, I already said that finally chose AMD. I'm not a fan of one or other side. I just enjoy and not look for a reason to mess with the opposite side. And, wait too long I won't be. Buying used is also not an option. And, believe me, not everyone spends on the graphics card more than ten or fifteen thousand, so that the words of my financial insolvency is simply unacceptable.

R
Rurouni Kenshin 27.05.20

burn consolato
I was thinking about Germany, but, somehow tend to their city. I have minimal can version from Asus Strix to take over 18.030 rubles. 8GB respectively.

s

Rurouni Kenshin
Don't listen to anyone or take something that was designed(R9 290X obsolete technologically and has a hellish temperature compared to the Polaris plus 480 8GB memory-New Resident I have consumed all 7 GB in some of the scenes on ultra)about the ASUS Strix-the map itself is good-but very big-at the same time heated as well as the version of MSI Gaming X-there is a spoon of tar-get version with the Bouncing frequency(on Strikes) Therefore, I still recommend this card MSI PCI-Ex Radeon RX Gaming 480 X 8GB GDDR5 and you have to decide purely on external data what is more like it in other respects these two models are good.

R
Rurouni Kenshin 27.05.20

burn consolato
Okay, I'm convinced. I will not wait, I don't think much will lose. Will order during the week, most likely. About the size of the Strix, yeah, I'm excited, but I have a large case (NZXT H440), and I think that should fit, if you still take it. And, thanks for the support!

s

Rurouni Kenshin
Here is my screen with Watch of Dogs 2-you can see the temperature and other. Residents can't find it(probably deleted) where 7 GB of memory out )))
Spoiler

s

Rurouni Kenshin
And the rest of the iron is also overgrown with moss? Though the CPU will pull a new card? How much RAM? Is there a SSD drive.

s

Rurouni Kenshin
When buy-write in PM I will tell you how to configure the 480-ku and turn on the cooler in idle(ladies ready-made numbers for the perfect temperature) I will tell the procedure to install drivers and then Afterburner and that they do not conflict.I have already gone past this stage in their own skin so to speak-shouldn't the campaign both NVIDIA and AMD without exception hung the system with shutdown valves on all the cards(they are so quiet to the max about how quiet the system of speech).

s

Rurouni Kenshin
Here's a great option https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90664368/msi-radeon-rx-480-gaming-x-8g.asp 2 piece plus shipping and will come 16500

R
Rurouni Kenshin 27.05.20

burn consolato
SSD, unfortunately, no. When in the 14th year collecting system, sturdy bought everything except the video card, and SSD is simply not there already money. And now, unfortunately, no. CPU - i7 4790k, PSU - Corsair AX 760 (80 Plus Platinum), RAM DDR3 Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB (2133 MHz), mother - ASUS ROG Maximus Hero VII. And, Yes. But with this iron, and without normal maps I was there for three years. Well, anything can happen. ^^