3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rurouni Kenshin 27.05.20 09:30 am

AMD Radeon RX 480, or 580 RX...

In fact, the theme of this. Was going to buy the top graphics card in the commercials the 14th. But, I waited for the, other series (Idon is right about me at that time), then the plans got changed, and just now, I found myself money to buy middling, which I for my needs right now is enough. Your choice between green and red, I already did, and chose the RX 480 for 8GB. But then I remembered that next month should reach the five hundredth series AMD, and here is the dilemma. On the one hand, I know that the 580-d will not differ from the 480-Oh, except for higher clock speeds. On the other, they may be cheaper (but not exactly), and accompanied by my now restricted. But then again, I wish my video card supported by the drivers a little longer, and that, and that would take a svezhak, but there nerey to wait again, most likely. Well, what do you think? Again I Iduna to include (and I'm specifically tired of this), or to take now? A month is not much, but is it worth it to wait a little longer?
44 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Rurouni Kenshin
And, believe me, not everyone spends on the graphics card more than ten to fifteen thousand
Don't forget about hard-core gamers and hardcore fans of multi-day tests, of which overah hundreds!)
With regard to 10-15 units, it was right to the dollar. Now multiply those numbers, that way three.

K
KUNGFU 27.05.20

480 kettle... with unstable patalenica... with subsidence download chip to 0.... and almost chasing... well, you her tortured)) I would put on 1070.... or even took 1066... as cold and works out of the box.. or wait for a miracle in 580 AMD will fix the car of his stocks)))

F
Fei Fong 27.05.20

KUNGFU
Yes, let them take. it sounds like in sly 2 980. and greets as a bitch. although this depends on the version.. as for the price. it is easier already how you said to take 1070 and score so for 2-3 years to update some.. than at night, is extinguished from the little wife))

S
Shock Burst 27.05.20

KUNGFU
Fei Fong
Plus+++++

S
Shock Burst 27.05.20

Rurouni Kenshin
With such characteristics you need gtx1070 to buy! All games will fly!

s
szhech konsolotu 27.05.20

KUNGFU
Fei Fong
You have 480-ka in the PC ? Nope-so write that shit? Or tests on YouTube enough? And I have no any problem about which you both write. The temperature is 63, the maximum frequency does not drop to zero-the fans are spinning at 30% at maximum load and that 1330 RPM just simply and complete silence. So what you guys are sofa experts write? Or just crazy fanatics of NVIDIA.

F
Fei Fong 27.05.20

burn consolato
Fei Fong wrote:
depends on the version
don't panic bro

K
KingBaby 27.05.20

480 easy take

M
MSI Support 27.05.20

Now the output of the RX 500 series shoots great for the price RX470 / RX480, which is rapidly becoming cheaper. It is a good desire to update the PC ;) And wait for the RX 500 will have a month and delivery to the stores.

s

MSI Support wrote:
And wait for the RX 500 will have a month and delivery to the stores.
No REFs at all and so would have to fly out-but most importantly, the 500 series is absolutely no difference except the frequency of the chip to 1340 MHz that for a moment one shift the slider in Afterburner can be done on the 480-the map.More no improvements were made-maybe a BIOS tweak but then at 480, it will be possible to flash.

M
MSI Support 27.05.20

burn consolato
Perhaps, but until the official specs there. Maybe there are chips in addition Refresh as Intel was working at lower voltage, etc. Need to wait :) And while looking at the falling RX RX 470 and 480!

s

MSI Support wrote:
And while looking at the falling RX RX 470 and 480!
Later I have to look-I bought some more before the New Year from Poland-while the price is still higher in stores than the one for which I bought it.

S
SS44 27.05.20

Russian traders something very bad is getting cheaper((( the prices in some stores , like CSN , I'm... And do not know who in the age of online price lists and rushing back all purchases with the overpayment of 15 percent compared with ulmerton!!!

s

SS44
It is those individuals that buying ready build PC Two cores, two gig gaming video card

V
Vex24rus 27.05.20

Rurouni Kenshin
So, you can wait until retirement,
How come rx 5xx series , at the start the price will be too high ,still have to wait for a price reduction 3 months.
I would take a 480 and soared,
He took 470 in the Witcher 3 (ultra + hair to the max without blur) 50-60 fps in fhd

V
Votsin 27.05.20

Take 480 and not worry, and so all my life waiting for you.

It is possible, in principle, to wait for the market five hundredth of the series, BUT solely due to the fact that the 480 in this respect, cheaper. But I can't say much.

V
Vex24rus 27.05.20

KUNGFU
As written Burn consolato are you one of those zombies who believe YouTube (for those who are interested in a particular result , perhaps) hyped on the TV, which is sponsoring someone unknown.
Personally, having рх470 on full max settings in the Witcher 3(with Hair) gives 50_60фпс. 1920-1080

V
VAN_HELSING_94 27.05.20

burn consolato
but polaris 480 and 580 vega

V
VAN_HELSING_94 27.05.20

Rurouni Kenshin
I have a friend gtx 550ti gigabyte 1gb 2013 so far

V
VAN_HELSING_94 27.05.20

Rurouni Kenshin
check out your body of the write characteristics at the outlet or any other website look Skok mm maximum under such vidyahu is the case that in the feature writes 350mm under vidyahu but you can remove the basket hdd then it will be for example 400mm under vidyahu