3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rurouni Kenshin 27.05.20 09:30 am

AMD Radeon RX 480, or 580 RX...

In fact, the theme of this. Was going to buy the top graphics card in the commercials the 14th. But, I waited for the, other series (Idon is right about me at that time), then the plans got changed, and just now, I found myself money to buy middling, which I for my needs right now is enough. Your choice between green and red, I already did, and chose the RX 480 for 8GB. But then I remembered that next month should reach the five hundredth series AMD, and here is the dilemma. On the one hand, I know that the 580-d will not differ from the 480-Oh, except for higher clock speeds. On the other, they may be cheaper (but not exactly), and accompanied by my now restricted. But then again, I wish my video card supported by the drivers a little longer, and that, and that would take a svezhak, but there nerey to wait again, most likely. Well, what do you think? Again I Iduna to include (and I'm specifically tired of this), or to take now? A month is not much, but is it worth it to wait a little longer?
44 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 27.05.20

dima9419 wrote:
but polaris 480 and 580 vega
No shame I ask of you. Polaris 580 is 20 HT slightly optimized Polaris 10.

R
Rottan 27.05.20

Rurouni Kenshin wrote:
and I'm specifically tired of this
And our brains moving. Better buy a good bike.

S
Shadowarm 27.05.20

burn consolato
Where the graphics card you ordered,if not secret?And how much the price differs from those in the Russian Internet stores?

s
szhech konsolotu 27.05.20

Shadowarm wrote:
And how much the price differs from those in the Russian Internet stores?
Russia will not say-I live in Ukraine.The map took in Poland for $ 290-at the time it was below $ 50 than prices in stores.Took in December 2016 .