3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 14.10.19 11:43 am

The club owners v PlayStation 3.3

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
209 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kristof_Kadavercian 14.10.19

Suiseiseki
Thank you^___^
Now you only have the first game to find out.

K

Energy Life
The PS3 the fifth day only. But with the Store already figured out. MK9 is there. Else - weighs too much according to Sony. So, only drives.

M
Merinostas 14.10.19

people have a question. In General, access to the console no, as not at home. But I'd love to know in the American PS Store already sold the digital copy of the Infamous Collection? And how many ask for it?

A
Anderby 14.10.19

Pirates, Demon's Souls were transferred all.

K

Suiseiseki
The pirates, making the ability to tie transfers to the license and on off.firmware - get rich.:)

A
Anderby 14.10.19

Kristof_Kadavercian

To sell that it will be? They could certainly try to contact Sony but... they Need to hurt translators are self-taught projects four years ago. Although the translations are very good.

d
dimka_ya 14.10.19

hi all, I may be blunt, but how to burn the game to the hard drive of the PS3?

V
Veselyy Kot 14.10.19

dimka_ya
hi all, I may be blunt, but how to burn the game to the hard drive of the PS3?
Disk version cannot be written to the hard disk entirely, then only part of the data and then not always.

S
Saintly72 14.10.19

Energy Life
believe me it is better to go than pumping)))

S
StormX07 14.10.19

The problem is the flash drive is only 2Gb and it is necessary to install the game on HDD divided into .pkg.
For fttp 1,2,3 files, push then through the XBM to install them one at a time and thus a lot of the game.

D
Dazdravaz 14.10.19

Hi all tell me on my question... I'm in this thread for the first time... I want to buy Curling iron 3... is it worth it? I'm interested in what fps it gives in games and slows you? I have a PS2 duck there in some games impossible to play - brake... well I think so... I'm just a PC gamer for a long time and got used to a stable 50-60fps... will be given if the PS 3 are the numbers? thank you...

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 14.10.19

Dazdravaz
30 fps is the standard. 60 fps is rare: in some fighting games, games with bad graphics in the arcades.
The brakes, too, can occur in some games (Dark Souls, for example), but sometimes, not throughout the game.

D
Dazdravaz 14.10.19

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]

blah... pichal... I've already forgotten how under such fps to play th... and do not know... to buy or not... but judging by what you have I think you can believe it;-) and another question if I buy then I will take new... what better firmware to put?

R
RikoChiko 14.10.19

Connected the console to the monitor via HDMI, and the sound quality in the speakers of the monitor was not satisfied. Can a normal computer speakers to connect to the console?

T

Recochica
Of course. Cable with tulips from kit (+ adapters depending on the speakers).
Or s/pdif.

R
RikoChiko 14.10.19

slimco you can put sideways? Or place just belly down?

T

Recochica
Standard on side stand it will not.
There stand:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vertical-Stand-Dock-Base-for-Sony-PS3-Slim-Console-Black-/350617657379?pt=US_Other_Video_Game_Accessories&hash=item51a270e023
I even ordered this just in case. When next-gen console will buy, will be useful.

S
Sakegari 14.10.19

The problem with the Youtube app. Everything seems to work, but after I play the game, when you start Youtube black screen appears from which you can not get out. What's the problem?

A
Anderby 14.10.19

Recently noticed one incredible phenomenon happening with my Dualshock 3. If I don't hold it more than two days it is evenly coated with a thin layer of fat, already shines. You have to wipe.
It was not always so, started about two months ago. There was one, what is it?

T

Anderby
evenly coated with a thin layer of fat
Stop with the trolling pekabeta