3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 27.05.20 10:13 pm

Application skills \"Network stealth\" is not included in the Test. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Used network and stealth to himself and party members. Killed from under stealth. The test is still 0. Is there a solution to this problem?

Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 27.05.20

Don't worry, it works. Maybe in the next patch at the inept hands would come to this.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 27.05.20

vitalik76 wrote:
it works
whence infa?..

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 27.05.20

Yeah... there's not one character that he could cast combat combo... technical and biotic for instance can do different Persians, but the fighting combos no one... human soldiers can only undermine the deafening shot, and to prepare only salarians-architect... what is... shoals of developers or need the Persians will add a bit later, but again it's kind of absurd... all tests you can pass one already in combat explosions... nonsense...

A
AlekseySpbRu2 27.05.20

Most likely need to be under stealth party members were killed. The members snipers the most, because that's where the secrecy is lost after the first shot.

v
vitalik76 27.05.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI wrote:
whence infa?
If something looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's most likely a duck. I don't know any player who has a network of stealth in the tests would be pumped.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 27.05.20

vitalik76 wrote:
If something looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's most likely a duck.
there is a saying
vitalik76 wrote:
I don't know any player who has a network of stealth in the tests would be pumped.
Since then, and we had to start and finish better on it.

f
fLaMaster 27.05.20

A part from these acepow not only works visually. It may not show on the client side, but when they will be enough for meta achivy(in your case the technique of bronze), it will be. I've seen this in the biotic and somewhere else. But not the fact that this is the case.