3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andriken 27.05.20 10:15 pm

Zabagovannoe sanctuary Rucco Maag (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

I came across the sanctuary Rucco Maag in the vast Linari just above and to the right to ADJ Ust your, wandered and began to boil. First, there is a lot of zoropassos (but this stuff), secondly the texture is just rushing, what did not happen for 25-30 downloads, third when you approach the Shrine, if you're not thrown out of the game and the emulsion not got a stake, you begins to rapidly peel on my forehead the air around the sanctuary, that is, to approach it not! In the end it turned out only to swoop down from the adjacent mountains directly into the sanctuary, around the sanctuary ring of death. Well, what I just did for that would have not hung all to hell (combination of settings and boosters of the game was a lot) in the end helped only one cemu 1.7.3. Clumsy, with brakes, but without missions I got into the sanctuary, did their dirty work, took the field, climbed portanote to any other open sanctuary Savola, moved the saves back to pumped 1,7,4 d and voila, why not do it for the scope...
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andriken 27.05.20

yet they say there is an island on the right a little below the middle, where in any case the same emulsion on the second die may be it can be cure with the same cure.

S
Solomonoff 27.05.20

Andriken
Yesterday, too, fought and suffered with him, after 800 sorties dropped the idea. Consistently crashes when trying to approach the sanctuary. Need today with 1.7.3.

A
Andriken 27.05.20

he checked, it works...

S
Solomonoff 27.05.20

Andriken
Et island Evening where is the test?

B
Blood Suslik 27.05.20

Solomonoff
Exactly, I'm on it all day killed! in the end, abandoned.

S
Solomonoff 27.05.20

Blood Suslik
I passed. But for a long time too obsessed.The game was getting 0fps when he picked up a ball for the sanctuary, where the three monsters on the platforms on the tree. In the end, the rolled sheet koraka the ball to the shore, and there are already hands picked and not frozen.)))

A
Alckor 27.05.20

Ahahaha. Good luck on the emulsion!

A
Andriken 27.05.20

Alckor skidish......

A
Andriken 27.05.20

1,7,3, didn't help me at evening island... the Second stone is picked up, the gameplay ProE....... As it is not sad. But there are 1,7,5 and I zadonatil.... going in the evening to try.