3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zgromov 27.05.20 10:17 pm

The problem with \"rainbow\" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In ETS-2 with version 1.26 and ATS with a 1.6 faced with the effect of rainbow in chrome, glass and mirrors. He removed a map of Hungary and the southern region! But the map Mario this is not, however, the set of mods is the same. Who knows how to fight !?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Belousov 27.05.20

You will not believe!

x
xata0218 27.05.20

zgromov
Try to change the graphics settings the Quality of reflections.

z
zgromov 27.05.20

Alex Belousov
Pirates.

R
RealKing 27.05.20

Alex Belousov
what difference does it make if the pirates? it's already crocked up holes stereotype

A
Alex Belousov 27.05.20

RealKing
And the fact that I have a license and pirates of 1.26 to 1.27. So, accidentally launched the mod from version to version of 1.26 to 1.27, 1.27, everything works just log yellow, Later decided to go by 1.26 (I have no litsuhe France, and pirates there) and the mod that I accidentally launched on the version of 1.27 was on chrome to give a rainbow. Had to remove the mod from the mod folders and to throw in a folder saved on disk with a copy of this mod. Rainbow left. But I

z
zgromov 27.05.20

xata0218
Thank you! Helped.

R
RealKing 27.05.20

Alex Belousov
what do you mean ? don't understand the way you think ?

A
Alex Belousov 27.05.20

RealKing
RealKing wrote:what difference does it make if the pirates? it's already crocked up holes stereotype
I asked about a pirate or a license just to know the person may have two versions of the game and the license and pirates, and one of them is like another of 1.26 to 1.27 and everything else I have described above