3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nimhane 27.05.20 10:20 pm

The discussion of the game. Part 2. (Dragon Age: Origins)

155 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just like old times 27.05.20

Bouns
when I try to download something some characters popping up.don't know what is the reason?
you like the technical problems it was necessary to write , but okay too
solution: either use the Download Master for download or push the right mouse button on the link and in the drop down menu choose Save the link as...

F
FIRING 27.05.20

the dialogues of hero depressing , here's the dialogue partners during circulation encouraging. the sample phrases are still dull and are not consistent in response.

P
Pavel.boss43 27.05.20

FIRING
I agree the dialogue it would be necessary to consider biowash well, at least on Dragon Ege 2 norm of dialogue was

G
Ghost_Yo 27.05.20

Hey people sorry that is off topic but can you tell me where to take the DLC Leliana Song like so I only have it there.

A
Azirafal 27.05.20

CARTMAN_777 on any torrent it is. here or file search, is also laid out.

M
Mr.Nobody-at-All 27.05.20

Liked the game,but some things just kill you, and I want to pull BioWare ears=)for Example,short dialogues that make you want to sleep.But especially finished off the strange behavior Ala the NW,and although he's my favorite character,my respect for him diminished:((

A
Azirafal 27.05.20

But especially finished off the strange behavior of Ala NW
Yes.. but I really hope to see him in the second part, and to persuade to return to HS from the first )))
Oh, and after all, if you believe some of the conversations from the toolset, it is first intended to leave ((((

G
Ghost_Yo 27.05.20

The PLO people I have a new problem...

SACL, set the Song Leliana, patched as it is written in Addins.xml conjured, all come into play. In other campaigns, a Song Leliana, download it. Loaded a second, then crashes to the menu and says failed to load the module. I've recently installed patch 1.04, Golem Angaraka gone, and it's the only DLC is not.
Why?

M

You know,I have long thought,than it was possible to diversify the game(stands up on tiptoe, and quietly whispers)there is not enough of VAMPIRES!:)No,seriously,you just imagine,what then will be the dialogues:)
..at the dedication in guards..
gg:drink the blood of the darkspawnm-m-m-mm..
Duncan:(hopefully)well?Feel the grey wardens?
gg:smackingI don't know..(and hope)you can still??

-- meeting with the creatures of darkness..
PT:It's SS!Biiiiiiiit!sobirutsya attack
GG:(happily)Wow!Ideaaaaa!

...a romantic relationship...
GG:I Want blood!
Al:Well,how can I have past scars haven't healed!!
GG:But I want!makes pitiful face and puppy dog eyeswell pozaulusta!
Al:well ... No.
GG:(Turns and starts pretending to cry)ahhh,I don't lulubell!
Al:(sighing)okay,Okay!(exposing the neck)bite already,damn bloodsucker!Current be gentle!;))

p
polotenchikoff 27.05.20

Only yesterday I found out about this game))))
Put simply dragged
all cool BUT.... the game just becomes much more difficult for heaps of people running with HS. And that's just tough!!!!
All of these tactics as it is triggered by time or am I doing it wrong(((((
put the tactics to run away from the enemy and not to go into battle - so those lugs on the contrary run in a head-on match!!!!!!
it is very annoying
now came to the tower Ishala with the Ogre at the end and got stuck((( just because you don't have time to deflect the blows of their human!!!!

and tell me how to implement the feeding of the bottles during the fight? While walking on the floors was all over - went back the old fashioned way like in Diablo to camp and no one was there!!! It was the setup of the bases!!!!

M

And will not work.Need Ogre to defeat,to light a beacon and there will be a video where you'd Wake up in another place,and from there go further,and will Laterine merchants.

A
Annet Vendhelm 27.05.20

I also soared with this Ogre.In the end,the one who distracted the Ogre(ran from him,and he with me),but this time the party members shot at him from a bow x))

A
Annet Vendhelm 27.05.20

In General,the game caught)
Long waited for something like this.Do not regret that I spent 80 hours x))
Even and friends at Tao hoisted x)
I PR,muhahahah

p
polotenchikoff 27.05.20

ha yeah apparently this Ogre on the other is not to fill up!!!))) it won such tactics
Cornered in lothering and there is the problem of the residents with the merchant. The result is poked on the replies - the dealer dumped)))) again I have no butylkov left)))

I wonder is there anyone still playing Dao now? or already all gone.....

A
Azirafal 27.05.20

I wonder is there anyone still playing Dao now?
NUU I just recently finished.. again )))

p
polotenchikoff 27.05.20

over the Persians taste?

A
Annet Vendhelm 27.05.20

I'm going through an awakening.really damn lohonulsya,because I have one pktsize remained uninitiated and the quest agrena not passed.
I think pereproyti))

A
Azirafal 27.05.20

over the Persians taste?
nope. odd for others never raised a hand pass. Yes, and the old saves were deleted, so restore its will Koslanda )))

K
Kena Kefril 27.05.20

odd for others never raised a hand to go - Oh, nothing. It's pretty fun).

J
Just like old times 27.05.20

um..I was interested in this question , what branicka dressed Isabella in Generische Pearl ? I want the same , but have not yet met , MB someone knows ?)