3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 27.05.20 10:25 pm

Important question . Your preferences, Origin or torrent? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Torrent or origin ? What do you prefer : to wait who knows how long game torrents , to give n-Noe number of thousands of R per game + DLS or chopped in OA ?
my personal opinion about the game is not very positive , because try , I'll run the game as a girl , for starters , and then , solely to support the developer as I always do , pay the greedy EA
speak up , and remember : your opinion is important to us (none)
208 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Asailov 27.05.20

Protocol10
I understand that the prologue is held on the passage of 10 minutes, where you are thrown into action during the second world war, you couldn't overpower because of the difficulty and this game is shit ?

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

Timur Akilov
Yes, there is some complexity). The game miserable. I went through this and back. And then the other XS as it is to call with mrazota mug. GG too dull. You know, well, not sticks after the film the Godfather and show the Sopranos Family to monitor such a dull cardboard characters. Well, the plot OK, to hell with it. I play them for gameplay. So there is gameplay and the bottom. Unpleasant to shoot, a shooting gallery is dull, the cars also ride unpleasant. City shit worked out.

d
djek ddjek 27.05.20

torrent by far.

g
ghost_witcher 27.05.20

I think it makes no sense to argue about a good game or not. Just everyone has their own opinion. And the game pre-order, waiting for the number 21.

W
WekuX 27.05.20

I love to buy litsuhi, sometimes having half pirate, bought litsuhu (bioshok infinity, the Witcher, РЕ7). Andromeda just not buy probably will not even swing )

S
StrangerSE 27.05.20

People who know - whether over litsenzionki will put pirated DLC? I love the standard, and now they want abysian of pyjama from Deluxe :) will Not block for such a trick?

N
NightHawkreal 27.05.20

Personally I in it in any kind of lost interest in the game.

P
Pulsedriver84 27.05.20

Those who bought only to congratulate you on an excellent acquisition , the game is worth the money but those who are waiting for the torrent tozhzhe can understand bobla no , I did pre-order

n
nikita2112 27.05.20

If the incentive game, then steam, if not the incentive - the torrent. Not want to produce on the computer a dozen of these clients and to memorize a dozen passwords to everyone.

S
Sergey Platonov 27.05.20

I will buy in any case, even if released before torrent, it will download, but buy with 100% probability.

i
iosa 27.05.20

Happy spiritel would have to pay for 2 thousand for such a slipshod in technical terms, the product - toad strangling. 500 rubles would give easily, but not 2 thousand. In technical terms, the game sucks a little less than everything: the facial animation, the NPC standing pillar, holes in textures, walking on air, teleports party members, friezes in the cut-scenes, the console interface on the PC, a savory feil in the cut-scenes and videos (bent arm to the release (!) the video, the gun Pibi, well in the full game, for sure, something else will pop up). In General, it is difficult to find something that is not done carelessly. Another point against the license is the client origin. He curve as a Turkish sabre. Next to clean and tidy the Stim origin looks as if the Witcher next, Jennifer and inarticulate swollen KMET.
But in terms of gameplay the game is good. Not without flaws and not very good solutions, but for the first few weeks. Plus according to rumors the game will be updated after Resident Evil, Denovo, this means that the hack will be for a long time. And after trial the wait is not want to, I want to start as soon as possible to play in a relaxed mode rather than crossing Europe. So we have to buy, but I would be sorry and sad to promote hack developers and greed publishers.

S
SaveX3 27.05.20

First, like with torrents to download, and origin started to download before...

A
Alert 27.05.20

SaveX3
I think you overpaid Casar. It is better to take just Deluxe. These sets you for 1K picked up very easily knocked out in the cartoon.

S
SolarGinger 27.05.20

justcause22
you can pay more if you pay for something really worthwhile. and Andromeda is similar to a blatant hack, so in this case only torrent

m
muromez 27.05.20

Clear the stump torrent edishn....there is something to pay!

M
MikuAppend 27.05.20

justcause22
And what you can spend 4K wooden enlighten? Only in the movies with a friend\friend or time to go to the zoo.

A
Anglerfish 27.05.20

justcause22
Salaries are different. Especially for Muscovites is almost no money in the bar on Friday to hang out.

MikuAppend
For 4K you can add another 4K and get their monthly salary in some regions.

M
MikuAppend 27.05.20

Anglerfish
Hmm. 8K? Where's that? I don't know for example that in some regions 15K salaries, but 8K. It's really quite a village of some sort.
PS Sorry if offended anyone.

A
Anglerfish 27.05.20

MikuAppend
In small towns such wages (below subsistence level, by the way) are not uncommon. But I exaggerated for example wrote, of course. Although, with a salary of 15K to spend 4K for 1 game, maybe just a very strange person :)

A
Alert 27.05.20

justcause22
How do you bake for someone else's 4K rubles. Right now, all I offer myself to give them up.