3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StilCat 27.05.20 10:26 pm

Who has a headache, and nauseated from this game? [have answers] (BioShock Infinite)

I'm not trying to lower the game etc But the fact is that from the bright colors and the abundance of special effects I have a headache, and the eyes are tense !!!! When you start the batch I get lost, I do not perceive enemies, everything turns into a soap paints. And it's hard to focus on anything. Is there a thread mod which makes the colors more faded? Vision hood, and in other games all right.
31 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belyy sudya 27.05.20

Sometimes feel dizzy when we jump with the airway

J
Jackson[x] 27.05.20

After I passed some rosiyanskie ekshon (Patriot?) I really wanted to puke and sick.

K
KilimanJaro 27.05.20

PPC you here pregnant ))

P
Petr Glanc 27.05.20

SUSUL1
and here nifiga.
faced the same problem, too dizzy and nauseated when in Bioshok Infinit play. Played diegimo games, never happened. Although an old child's toy, it was that in infancy it was played, the toy on the cartoon shark Tale.
What about the swings and roundabouts of the type of centrifuge. this is generally not the topic. Batey went skydiving last year, before that just went through the training in a windtunnel, from extreme rides too, never threw up, all with the vestibular awesome.

v
vftor 27.05.20

Maybe the game is built 25-th frame ?

S
SUSUL1 27.05.20

Peter Glantz
Then it's on you so the color scheme of the game povliyala

R
Razor_rus 27.05.20

StilCat
About driver's license - if they were deprived, only due to the fact that the epileptic behind the wheel is a ticking time bomb. Although I don't think this is about you, but doesn't hurt to check.

R
Razor_rus 27.05.20

vftor
Yeah, and with a top monitor and 144th XD

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 08.11.20

I also began to drink when I started to torture the arches in the archaeological society, I didn't notice anything before. And then, began to strain and ache eyes and headache appeared, but there were no dizziness. A normal monitor and a computer can help with such problems. The Monica frequency is needed above 60 and frames of a minimum of 60 in complex scenes. The game has a lot of contrast and dynamics, naturally the person gets tired of such tired, especially when the picture is twitched.

S
Squirrely1133 09.05.21

I have so the witness

L
LaFeT666 19.06.21

headache only because this is not the game that you expect after the masterpiece of the first part