3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20 10:32 pm

Technical problems (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

All problems related to technical side of the game is solved here
179 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARGO 27.05.20

Sent. Enjoy it...

S
Slam_ 27.05.20

I have the same problem as Sergio28! Video insertion just before the first mission then gone, and not even after the last mission. What to do??? Help to solve this problem, plz!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

---->>>>Slam
You have a licensed version? If so, do not be lazy to look in the README file.

P
Pashach 27.05.20

I have a CAA on 1 CD, commercials and music course no. It is buggy, I can not pass level 1, everyone is doing it in passing, but still tasks are not performed and dopravci no one fails. Who knows the solution to this problem help!!! Someone said that you need some kind of file to delete :-/

P
Paul1 27.05.20

Pashach Need to buy, but if no money, then free download the full DVD version of the game. Here is the topic: http://forums.playground.ru/splintercell3/87297/

I
I7POCTOTAK 27.05.20

Oh, you I downloaded via eMule ( Link ed2k://|file|Splinter.Cell.(RUS).RuGameZ.ShareReactor.Ru.rar|844444895|386f06269d9561e1c7ec73a16a8611e5|/

)
Well, 1 disc BUT There are all the videos sounds etc Glukhov no he went the entire game and there's even videos on the Russian and bought in the trash!

Notes: Inside the archive is a CloneCD image , use a new compression technology which allowed to compress the original three-disk version to one CD with all videos without sacrificing quality

I
I7POCTOTAK 27.05.20

Hehe I have the same computer, only 512ram and amd atlon 64 but I have no problem in the settings of rasshirenie change and count on maximum or average

M
Mister XXX 27.05.20

Question: the Game will go to NVIDIA Ti 4200(64 Mb), 2.2 GHz, 512 RAM? Let minimum, but will???

I
I7POCTOTAK 27.05.20

Of course I will go (about the max I do not know) !I read here that the game is on Geforce3/TI/etc (but better than none of me preferably on a geforce GT6600 (I have this)or better but I nilous on (preferably if you have the money for 1 gig of RAM ) and look in the topic http://forums.playground.ru/splintercell/ and look for how to start MX (or something) and Nigel what you want).I've probably already arranged poetry =)

d
demport 27.05.20

Customize games fixed Schrader 1.1 to 3.0.The system is hung.When you login wrote:.....error.the program can't work when running the debugger.To run the program, stop the debugger.What to do?

I
I7POCTOTAK 27.05.20

I don't know but try
1)Reinstall the game
2)look for settings 3D analyzing
2)wait for another answer

D
DeeFo 27.05.20

In the game online mode spies vs. mercenaries, when playing as a mercenary lantern light almost not visible(bright strips)
Pentium 4 3.00 Ghz 1024 mb RAM GeForce 6600GT 128mb video Card driver 84.21
Tell me what could be the reason ?(if the driver is outdated, a link to a newer, please)

S
SteelKnight 27.05.20

Not for the first time have a problem with launching games on this fucking video card GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X. This card does not support such a good game like Splinter Cell . The screen saver turns on, starts loading and then error and the game crashes. And trying to launch the second part of the game Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. I would be grateful if anyone has the recipe.

P
Paul1 27.05.20

WhiteKnight, If you want to run the game on a GF4MX, then it is done through 3DAnalyzer. What is it with the installation set - have no idea you're in the wrong forum by the way, wrote about it on the forum Splinter Cell: http://forums.playground.ru/splintercell/
If you want to run the game, look there. But I want to warn you that the run game is the maximum that you could get to play it on a video card you still can't.

D
DeeFo 27.05.20

And I who will help?

S
SteelKnight 27.05.20

Paul1
I forgot to say that I tried using 3d analyze, selecting the exe file and putting a tick as advised in the Internet, just no reaction at the time hourglass (load) then everything calms down :) As the last stage of the experiment. But, thanks anyway.
PS Actually I knew this forum is the 3rd part of the Chaos Theory
DeeFo
The newest drivers available on the official website of your video card. For example nvidia.com.

D
DeeFo 27.05.20

Like the last firewood cost(84.21) and this crap with the flashlight left =(

T
TaBooo 27.05.20

How to make earned the right analog on the controller?!? PTS. necessary!!! Gamepad Thrustmaster Dual Trigger Wireless...

M
Mister XXX 27.05.20

Someone write to the file register for licensed SC:CT (russobita from ie)

R
RANOD 27.05.20

Who a thread answer!!!!!!! Throws in a coop, what to do???????(I have SC:CT from Russobit-M, V 1.05)
I have ridden up sausage all over it!!!!!!!