3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ANTONYNN 27.05.20 10:34 pm

Alchemy (Two Worlds)

Comrades, I propose to start an exchange of recipes for good things (permanent drinks, stones, damage, etc.)
Sulphur x 1 + Blue x 1 = fire damage 20%
32 Comments
Sort by:
[
[system]_NiCk 27.05.20

Why? Find a piece, look at what it adds, so it's the same will and potion. It is better to write where to find it.

F
FreeDead 27.05.20

And where Mona etu alchemy swing? And then crumple it immediately got caught in horrible squalid pirates ( not the current one of a La promteh) and cada began to leave the patches, I spat on her, and with an end. But right here again wondering...

A
Antony Dream 27.05.20

be in the Covenant or Rovant village of tusovalsya one necromancer, it is possible to study alchemy
it is West of Tharbakin'and 8)

Z
Zverr 27.05.20

People tell me some recipes for the production of magic stones oksenich (With ruby I know) Who does not know - 2 ruby=10% fire, 3=20%, 4=50%.

S
Sprut1 27.05.20

Why? Find a piece, look at what it adds, so it's the same will and potion. It is better to write where to find it.

no, not always the same thing

Z
Zer Ael 27.05.20

The fire in this respect were more fortunate of all - ruby, amber, Topaz, haematite, calcite, and sulfur. Everything that gives +X to protect against fire damage. Else silver or diamond, but it is with fat rage – they are better in potions with +the option to put.

T
Tony Soprano 27.05.20

By the way, the skin of a Dragon if you breed with any potion, Gives on a regular basis +50 protection from cold, fire, and.. something Else..

S
SergNe0 27.05.20

Necromancy, alchemy and stone skin teaches the magician Tied El'mur in the village Rowant that West of the city of Tarvacin.
Recipes with constant effect:
Vitality +1 Magic and +1 = 1хБобровий fat + 1хМозг vampire
Magic +1 and Mana +30 = 1хМозг vampire + 1хСпинной brain werewolf
Stone 50% of lightning damage = 1хСеребро + 1x horn of the unicorn
Stone 50% damage poison = 1хБриллиант + 1хСапфир or 1хБриллиант + 1хАметист
Stone 50% cold damage = 1хБриллиант + 1хЖемчужина or 1хСеребро + 1хАметист

Vitality +8 Dexterity and +2 and Strength +2 and Magic+2 and damage +30 = 1хЯйцо of Tragedies + 1хРог unicorn
and if this cocktail add of dragon Scales, it will be even cooler :)
Vitality +9, Dexterity +2, Strength +2, Magic+2, physical defense +16, Def. from the cold +16, Def. damage +16, Def. from the electric. +51.
And add the Brain of a ghoul and Silver, or several, is a super potion.

L
Lexx 18 27.05.20

Could you tell me the recipe with permanent effect which increases the force

S
St Ulricke 27.05.20

At alchemy 100% cooked following potion:
1) +64 Life, +32 Strength, Magic, Dexterity, + 405 damage = 9 the Horns of the unicorn +1 Fat beaver.

S
St Ulricke 27.05.20

Here are a couple of recipes:
1) Fat beaver 9 + Liver 1 Fox = +32 Life + 1 Dexterity; At the base of alchemy result +16 Life + 1 Dexterity.
2) 9 the Liver of a Fox + beaver 1 Fat = + 16 Dexterity +3 Life;
3) 9 the brain of the ghoul + 1 Fat beaver = + 16 Magic, + 3 Life.
Generally from field testing shows that the formula 9 + 1 = X the most effective, only with pebbles have not yet understood, but I assume that will also work just have 9 stones + 1 can treat or mana.
Resources for the first two recipes were gathered like this: run from the village Covermore towards the village Gorelin on the way to kill a few foxes and beavers, I reach the teleporter in Coreline and porteus in Covermore and again in Gorelin beavers and foxes already living )) can run while the head does not begin to spin))

Z
Zer Ael 27.05.20

Balauseri...

9+1 is not the best solution.

Your examples:
9 Fat beaver + Liver 1 Fox = +32 Life + 1 Dexterity
9 Liver Fox + beaver 1 Fat = + 16 Dexterity +3 Life

Total you have +35 Life, + 17 Dexterity

But if garbage does not suffer and great the alchemist of itself does not build, then:
10 Fat beaver = +36 Life
10 Liver Fox = +18 Dexterity

Best case: 5 SIMILAR ingredients and ALL 4 stone with constant resistance

T
Tyxon 27.05.20

Here are recipes, after which finally it is not interesting to play:

Patch version 1.3
Alchemy pumped to the max:
So:
1. Take any potion with a permanent effect and chilechuan it with any potion of health.
The resulting output resistance and health (permanent effect)*2. Shove the potion back + again health potion (even the smallest). Permanent EF. back dvivida. And anew... So from the 1st of the liver of a Fox for a minute get 1024 Agility Apostol !!!In order to speed up the process you can pump a few potions in parallel, and then mix together.
Options are with any other indicator.
! I do not recommend to pump dexterity higher than 1000 (the percentage of hits decreases!)

2. Stones...
How to turn one of the most Galimov stone in the most powerful:
Stock up on boar tusks :
1любой stone + 1 Tusk = 1самый-the rock!!!

At the specified in claim 1, the schema can (disturbing a stone with a potion of health) potions with permanent effect of protection from different elements to any desired number of points!

You can use the tusks to improve trap...but it is unlikely you will need them after all that said.

So throw away inventory of all sorts of toadstools - they just don't need, and go to extinguish all-and-all exploring the game's plot .

Z
Zer Ael 27.05.20

Tyxon, 1 - a bug. In 1.4 fixed.

C
Carlos Santana 27.05.20

Comrades help a poor cheloeka! Where to learn alchemy? Thanks in advance!

D
Dimosik 27.05.20

1.5 stones can no longer be improved.

M
Mishel_84 27.05.20

played around with the save-load and here's what happened:-)))
ALCHEMY=100

STONES

1 sapphire + 2 quartz =+50% lightning damage
1 sapphire + 2 opal =+50% damage to poison
1 sapphire + 2 magnesite =+50% lightning damage
1 amethyst + 2 sulphur=+50% damage to fire
1 amethyst + 2 quartz=+50% lightning damage
1 amethyst + 2 magnesite=+50% lightning damage
1 amethyst 2 ruby =+50% damage to fire
1 amethyst + 2 azurite =+50% damage to cold
1 emerald + 2 azurite =+50% damage to cold
1 emerald + 2 magnesite =+50% lightning damage
1 ball of food + 2 ruby =+50% fire damage

Simply put:
1 stone with protection 100(Time) + 2 stone protection 10(Constant)=
stone 50% damage from those which defended the standing stones
2 stone protection 50(time) + 2 stone protection
10(constant)=stone 50% damage from those which defended the standing stones
All 3 of the same stone with 15 protection= 50% damage to the what was
protection
Any 5 of the same stone with 10 protection= 50% damage to the what was
protection

1 lavender + 1 quartz + amethyst 1 = 50% weapon damage as lightning
1 silver + 1 ruby + 1 amethyst =+50% fire damage

Damn, the mental damage stones do not receive any. Who-thread knows the recipe?

S
S.Fox 27.05.20

10 the brain of the ghoul = +18 magic. Collected three in ten, was a shitload of mana, no points to the mania did not throw :)

A
AROK 27.05.20

2 Tyxon
Che is not working this trick Tusk + crystal (V. 1.4.) By the way, what can be done with brains, skeletons, the glands of spiders, Wyverns and wolf serdes?

P
Panacea 27.05.20

People! Play the game for a week , collected around the world a bunch of rocks and plants , leveled up ALCHEMY to 100% , and how to brew potions and do not get it !! I tried to drag the ingredients to the menu for cooking - does not help ! Tell me what to do !!! Only in more explain , and I can not bruizza !

Thanks in advance !