3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 27.05.20 10:36 pm

FREE FOR ALL TOURNAMENT (Diablo 2)

Fair pvp is for noobs? Blizzard created a perfect balance? Here it is the opportunity to prove or disprove!
Free For All tournament, with no limit on smote and skill! Use charges, play with Bo and anchem, throw a bone wall and heal auras - victory at any cost! The rest of the rules remain the same: fighting for 5 minutes before the inner, outside the blood Moore is impossible, measurements and treating the banks is prohibited. Removed the ban only items and skills.
As all fans of tournaments, pvp ladder points'and will not be awarded, but prizes will be given to the ked.

The tournament will be held on 29 and 30 April. Conduct system - checkerboard (bo5). Participation in tournament is free, with the traditional collection of mortgages ( Ist rune ). Deposits will be returned upon completion of tournament for those participants who have played all their duel. In case of no show the collateral goes to the prize pool next tournament.
To participate in the tournament must apply in the traditional way:
1. Character name
2. Game account
3. Character build

To take deposits need to 28.04.17 (pm Dynamix, fcr, pvp) . To change which character you are taking part you can also to 28.04.17. Who did not give pledge - will not participate! Pick up the security Deposit within a week after the tournament.

For violation of the rules will be awarded a technical loss or, in extreme cases, disqualification.

Prize Fund:
1st place - runes Vex Gul
2nd place - Vex rune
3rd place - Gul rune

Participants of the tournament:
1. Xbalanque *wind-druid / dudu
22 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 27.05.20

reserved

P
PAK-PYK 27.05.20

a bo bo s barba mojno i pala's aurami v party u vihoda iz goroda?

y
yok0o 27.05.20

PAK-PYK
net

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.05.20

entering into the fighting without rules, a rule about inner, you thereby establish a wild boost characters with the advantage in the middle and melee
cancelling this rule, bostich characters with a ranged attack and high speed

the concept requires revision

y
yok0o 27.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
just absolutely no desire to watch the endless copper hwh for example
in mirror without damage ( 2 FB sorcy in ABSA ) will hold additional contests ( intellectual quiz or search objects XS )

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.05.20

yok0o
understand
but unfinished fights without rules watch will be even less willing
as the barbarian takes the swap with insik fly like mad to timelimit to get into the inner

to be so thoroughly refined that what was happening was the drive and sense

y
yok0o 27.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Yes the point in the tournament to prove to llcam that balanced rules are needed, not to encourage anarchy on the open tournaments
and from the same barbarian even easier to passivity in the inner for walls as for me, samsennai barbarian only afraid Hamer / necro with whom he will play in the same way as at fair

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.05.20

yok0o
balanced rules are needed, though, because you need
a few people just who need

y
yok0o 27.05.20

ANN_OR
for non-laloc held fire pvp tournaments every 2 months, between them are the tournaments that paraflite
the norms of pvp players in such events usually do not participate

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.05.20

It should be noted that the top option of this tournament and already have a (free PC open games), as desired balanced (you can do anything in t h grouped and pass the opponent on the armor), and participants gain a fair reward (most of the hatred and respect of followers).

y
yok0o 27.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
still think of how to organize it

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

yok0o organized PC? :-) mm, I would have looked!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.05.20

yok0o
it is organised by design))

K
KISfly 27.05.20

The prize Fund some tuhlovato for software.

y
yI7bIpb 27.05.20

Here is a twist! Plus at least for the fact that he decided to conduct an experiment which will allow to upgrade already existing, but outdated rules of Pvp. I would have participated, but I don't know how to counter bone necro with Enigma. And now which can wall up any malesnica in bone prison, to impose the decor and drown in a barrage of bone spirits... I Hope prices will not rise Murasaki, otherwise it should be possible to knock out and sell. Maybe I'll have time to pump and try ANEC the Sorka with a combination of widomaker + teleport. Although no unit is worthless. In General, to watch.

T
Torum. 27.05.20

For this event the prize pool is high. Usually the prize was gold from dead characters, and then runez.

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

will upgrade existing but outdated rules of Pvp
yI7bIpb, ;D

to test INEC the Sorka with a combination of widomaker + teleport
this ticking.

L
Lagard 27.05.20

yI7bIpb wrote:
the experiment, which will allow to upgrade already existing, but outdated rules of Pvp
very very nice xD

D
DELETEEND 27.05.20

a if ea zapiwus, to nam dvoim runi vidadut, prizovie ?

y
yI7bIpb 27.05.20

DELETEEND
Can I apply and agree to even a Gul. Without a fight :) I Think the experiment will not take place. It's a paradox. Corrections there will be no rules? Sorry.