3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryTime 15.10.19 02:58 am

To optimize half-life and fps in the game (Homefront)

pioneers - you have the floor!
139 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skaikrouw 15.10.19

ohohoh...immediately and for no reason boast of a computer?Remember, if the computer you bought, then this is not your grandma.

e
extrem4x4 15.10.19

U-Rock prowess of Mat and then the ban will!))
xSpirTx do not drive on oven 460 :))))

x
xSpirTx 15.10.19

xSpirTx do not drive on oven 460 :))))
465 - here it is an oven.

e
extrem4x4 15.10.19

according to picarta going to buy gth 580

D
Den-Darkstar 15.10.19

that what nafik gth 580, in my opinion the game is not efficient use of the resources of GP (I have download minimized in Hades 98%) especially recommended гтх260 not very mocna, and 580 for the feces to escape does not pull like that.

S
Slavochka 15.10.19

Yes kick 6 cores and 6970 is not enough in online(((((sad

T
Tatarko 15.10.19

online not vidyuhi and percent, and normal servers, because the servers all bourgeois, and pings a hell of poluchasa, hence the lag and delouses dudes....
played on Moscow server, was perfect with no drop in fps and lag, but then he went somewhere OO
chose a different server with the smallest ping, it is normally flooded... and choose a server with ping over 150 and kick =\
but if anyone in the single lag, then it's really in the comp :D

j
jon-komsa 15.10.19

anyways I realized one thing the same some someone love it in 25 fps as me and who is still flying
if anyone can find a problem write a review
I have q6600 gtx470 4gb win 7 -32 bit x-fi xa
I'm write a review for that iron

x
xSpirTx 15.10.19

In General, it should be noted that the so-called brake in the game involve not only iron, but also how clean the system. Because from the chaos in the system, too much can depend on. How long have held defragmentation, checking for disk errors, checking for malware, Defrag the registry, clean the registry and the disks of debris. All this may be a factor of the unstable game.
And yet, the decline in the quality of shaders to the average gave a fairly stable ~60 fps.

r
rockpower 15.10.19

I have between high and very low settings, no difference. In both cases, 25 frames

E
Eduard S. 15.10.19

how do you set the game resolution of 1280x1024, something in the settings no

x
xSpirTx 15.10.19

Eduard S.
In the format selection screen (4:3, 16:10, 16:9) is format 5:4, that's it, and choose, there is only a resolution of 1280x1024.

-
-MKN- 15.10.19

ps..karate
Here on Radeon no need to drive! Think about it - the first game on the engine, UE3 came out in 2006 and you have almost a top iron the beginning of 2011. Here you have it, and does not slow down.
jon-komsa
I'm slow on the laptop. In the single - 1680x1050, High, no AA and AF - 25 - 35фпс, the animation slows down even more.
xSpirTx
Unlikely. If RAM at least 4Gb, then the system is not able to affect the game. I have the tray and the antivirus and firewall, and UTorrent, and DM, and brand kotowska applets and whatnot. However, the games (if the rules. optimized) are great. If the developers saved on the beta test of the game, scored on optimization, fixing problems with sound, with scripts etc. here and!
rockpower
Same problem. 25 - 30fps on any settings(((

s
shelviktor 15.10.19

take your time with the gtx 580. I have this instance paired with a core i7 percent. so fps still sags to 30. although bulletstorm 60 is constantly held. the graphics card here is likely a lot of role plays. bad optimization that's all.

-
-MKN- 15.10.19

I've been trawling through the video settings and increased the number of fps. Set up the file BaseEngine.ini. Managed to squeeze out 40 - 50fps on the settings 1280x800, High, NoAA, 4xAF.

j
jon-komsa 15.10.19

the thing is that a piece of iron and a driver is causing these brakes I have a bulet storm lita and higher 60 and krayzise 2 issued under 40 fps consistently and then 25 despite the fact that in people with weaker vidjagame 60 it's just a hardware conflict so you need to withdraw what it is , I have suggested that 32-bit and 7 ka video

-
-MKN- 15.10.19

jon-komsa
Try to do as well as I BaseEngine.ini find the line and put the following values:
DynamicLights=False
DynamicShadows=False
AmbientOcclusion=False
AllowD3D10=False
UseFPSSmoothing=False
MaxShadowResolution=128 (or 64)

r
rockpower 15.10.19

-MKN-
I understand the game uses physics. Can you help out?

-
-MKN- 15.10.19

rockpower
You have a profile in Radeon set, so Physics is not activated. Try to disable DX10 (AllowD3D10=False), should increase fps.

E
Eduard S. 15.10.19

xSpirTx Thank you! Che himself stupid, did not occur in the multiplicity tyknut. People and is responsible for what function is the occlusion of the natural environment (in my opinion so is called), this is disable or enable weather effects? Something difference do not see, mark its checkbox or remove.