3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 15.10.19 02:59 am

Collar kitty, the most controversial artifact in the game (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

After I pinned this a miracle, my team was indestructible, these figures of 75% resurrection I think is greatly underestimated, in fact there are all 90% ))) finally me for tests where there are no kits, this is such a powerful buff unit, which in importance far outweighs any weapons or armor and can't feel the problem with the passage.

Decided to Google about this breaking, I came across other users ' messages, they complained of bugs which creates amulet, someone said due to a buggy test, and then I saw a message from user where his Archer has ceased to hit the target after pulling the amulet.
The result is a very controversial artifact that gives us DLS.

What is your opinion of players does this amulet harm the game as gameplay, and in terms of bagbanli?

5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 15.10.19

mmm...bdsm ride?

J
JoKeRD07 15.10.19

Yes, a little Hey guys amulet

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 15.10.19

Here I had a bug when the Archer was wearing it.
After the amulet is always on the magician wore his low health + waistband that cuts health but enhances the ability of cold and was forbidden to drink of the mage kits.

F
Frayherr 15.10.19

00 the Brave sailor I thought, maybe it's not a bug, but as intended to the Archer rubbed and just about forgot to add in the description?
Just got this amulet amazing value imbovosti and subgovernor

V
Velimudr 15.10.19

Kitty Collar.

He in the beginning did not understand, wondered about bugs on the subject. This article came up with the idea that the name is not casual. And then he remembered the Cat, nicknamed kitty. Although I only played the first DA...but I'm an emotional person, with a conscience at peace...

This cat is a demon, which is played girl Amalia, in the basement of the house, in the Village of Honnleath. From the Supplement Stone Captive. Save by deception demon =)
So this collar is a reference to the cat-demon.
Although it was not intended by the developers was the author of the artifact won the competition of Biovar - Mysterious relics of Thedas. In the description later noticed a clear reference - red tuft of wool and the image of the girl.
I believe that the author of this conceived object, he does not have bugs. Cat the main character deceived, this choice is supposed to be, and therefore the artifact was left of it like this, with a big catch. You how-to receive immortality (almost always revives you amulet), but the spirit emit from one slap =)))))