3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redzoner 27.05.20 10:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (X Rebirth)

Let us lads, from all a game? In comparison better than the last part? The graphics?
131 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 27.05.20

Judging by the reviews from the X's did parkan:) Well, OK, so back your favorite and Tornado crosses in andoke.

K
Konstantinum 27.05.20

and there is multiplayer in the game?

S
SuperKiller 27.05.20

Konstantinum
No

s
solus. 27.05.20

Had already written it, now I repeat (because I see the proof in many forums): the only benefit from the release of this X Rebirth is only one - the good old X3 TC/AP will again draw attention to themselves, and as a loyal fans repeatable real x, and will attract new adherents, who, having tried this indigestible thing, imbued with curiosity and how it should be, really?

As for the X Rebirth, then I hope that will fix it the patch is pointless. There are too many conceptual mistakes. Maybe someone warms the soul, this wildly unoptimized the game is finally justified the investment in SLI-configuration of several stoves. Maybe someone will sing her praises for what you can climb the ventilation. These people - their motives in the rating games, to the universe X have no relation ;)

S
SuperKiller 27.05.20

solus.causa
SLI is not working, as well as sandwich card. Put at least 10 of one card only to work. And if on a subject I sit here X3 set old =)

M
MunchkiN 616 27.05.20

finally justified the investment in SLI-configuration of several stoves.
SLI and cross there like\-generally not delivered.
Yes, he's by and large not needed. the shadow is weak. Shader a little, what is there to oscurati the super mlaa x32 on 3 monitors?
there's nothing than can't handle a modern top of the GPU.
and MGPU only stumps and old maps would be useful.

A
Askolit 27.05.20

mdaaaa.... I expected more, if only I knew that there ships are not as not to change, I did not buy the drive at all... frankly removing the replacement ships spoiled at the root of the game!!! My rating of 2 out of 10!!!!

A
Askolit 27.05.20

Stealth123
Stealth123
I SUPPORT 1000000%!

w
wiscus 27.05.20

Fly. Th...is. Crying....

e
eugene018 27.05.20

There is a feeling that the game we only sold in order to earn money. And there already looking at a profit and repairs with modifications will...

T
THUNDERDOME 27.05.20

DAMN THEM.
so many years waiting for her

A
Anderby 27.05.20

X still blown away. And how I loved to fly and listen to the soundtrack in the first two parts. Yes, and a good book.

K
Kolyuchiy83 27.05.20

That's just the genre need to change on arcade and simulator here and does not smell. And the map is a mess.

m
mir_trud_may 27.05.20

Anderby
He inflated only our dreams all 7 years of waiting. Nothing, wait until March 14th and then the Elite will be released, now hope.

R
Razor12345 27.05.20

good day!Mat would not swear but somehow so unosu a drop of resentment) to say that the game is raw to say nothing. think that released an alpha version of the demo version.kills virtually all first given one trough(model selected the most miserable as her name suggests) control bigshow trusted computer dummy that in no event it is impossible to do, the map is terrible, teams are almost there, about sticking out in the warehouse when docking to BS silent count is not happy(with these requirements), it would be better released doumany X3 with the ability to shrink the planet walking on ships and clear suretka and so, in General, the SLAG and full razocharovaniy.removed and waking up on х3tc with all possible mod. infinitely sorry that it ruined the game((( and while waiting for the elite.

S
Sergiy65 27.05.20

Hello!Who has not bought the game I advise you not to buy.C X3 does not compare.Shit.

m
mir_trud_may 27.05.20

Razor12345
The Elite and only hope. I watched the video, didn't like that once again these cockpits smelly stuffed into the cabin. And so hood.

G
Garanji 27.05.20

Short some game, you get to OMICRON Lyrae and then literally whistling find yourself in a Maelstrom, and there are already ending showed up almost immediately! Ishsho in the sector Inexhaustible mines (although there mine asteroids alone and then some!) there is another Stargate, only dormant. I think this is a good start for future additions and extensions of the universe, here's a hint at it.
Overall the game is a very good idea, in previous version of X3 after this play is not desirable.

G
Garanji 27.05.20

Liked the way how motorostroenija in the game - all mods are added in one single folder, not spread out in different folders as in previous versions. All scripts can be edited in the same notebook without any other programs, I don't even know programming languages could figure out how to change mods and now having a good time. An example of a nuclear torpedo, tobish increased the damage of torpedoes to 12 million and losses of any part of the station you can take a single blow, but mention for Bigsby, And if you aim the torpedo in the place of connections of different compartments, you can somewhat immediately be destroyed.

G
Garanji 27.05.20

Yes! Those who wrote that the game sucks, slag and so on (Yes, with capital letters) are simply not able to understand the new ideas of the developers, to dwell on the past, not worth it otherwise banal series, which so much!
Cool game! Though it lacks much that can be partly compensated by mod. Albion skunk?! Don't understand you guys, subtle humor!