3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lllllllama 15.10.19 02:59 am

GTA VI / GTA 6: daydream (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part

My vote for Vice city, although San Fierro and Las Venturas too, there is nothing. The main thing not grey Liberty...
By the way, there is a possibility that the action will unfold in London, it would be too bad.
169 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mokoz 15.10.19

they said that will all the city in 6 parts, I wonder how between them will pass, apparently on the plane of losantos in liberty

D
DisOtak 15.10.19

I hope the physics in 6 be part.

i
igor belyy 15.10.19

yeah. imagine. Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, liberty and Vice city in one game. plus, the suburbs and villages, mountains, deserts, forests. it would be great

S
Showy DiMak 15.10.19

America has outlived its usefulness in the series. Give Canada. Maybe even a reference to Trevor will be no. In any case, something new and preferably snow.

E
Ekzalt McDixon 15.10.19

GTA is only about America. You do not need any other countries.
I hope the next part is actually for the whole state. With 2-3 major cities and multiple towns. Every city will have to present your public transport. You also need more stores. GTA 5 all 3 clothing store, although this is a huge number of clothes could be divided into several types of shops for a change. Also would not prevent the dealerships from different companies. For example, one in one showroom sports cars do, in the other a lourajderskaâ wheelbarrow, in the third spetsializiruyutsya on airbrushing and so on. You can also make the ability to customize trucks and other industrial vehicle. We need to move the fast food restaurants in SA. Diversified Barber shops and tattoo parlors, two hairstyles on the character - that's not cool. To make the ability to buy real estate (specifically housing) in the single. Return stupid work the ambulance driver, it is better to return to the work of police and fire and make them really interesting.

One of the downsides of GTA 5 - big, but non-interactive area. In the next part we have to make objects more usable and open interiors.

From the place of the action offer or the snow States - North and South Dakota/Minnesota or Florida on the contrary, the return to the GTA Vice City + one more city.

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 15.10.19

By tradition, the theme of GTA [insert figure]: stupid dream is the following:
Those who are waiting for European cities;
-Those who know that GTA is America always;
Those who are always waiting for a remake of Vice city;
-Those who think that all of the city series will unite;
-Addicts who are expecting GTA in Russia, namely in their village;

C
Carbon8909 15.10.19

Vice City. But this city will be different (not having anything in common with GTA Vice City).
Events will unfold in the twenty-first century.
The city will be three times more original.
No Easter eggs, hints (Tommy Vercetti is alive) will not.
The universe is something different!

C
Chempion2016 15.10.19

Carbon8909
But this city will be different (not having anything in common with GTA Vice City).
Any similarities are, in any case, as the similarities between the liberty 3 GTA\GTA 4, Los Santos GTA SA\GTA 5.

No Easter eggs, hints (Tommy Vercetti is alive) will not.
The universe is something different!
Why, then, in GTA 4\GTA5 is Easter eggs.

M
MC Homeboy 15.10.19

Want the action took place in some Northern States,may be bordering on Canada. It would be great if it was possible to cross the border,and the map was not on the island and on the mainland.

t
timosha411 15.10.19

it will be Vice city 2018-2020

R
Richards 15.10.19

Maybe Claude will return, and how it will cure speech bundles, and then in the second part in the trailer he was talking to, and in the third part silent, at the end of the trailer hit it.

M
MC Homeboy 15.10.19

Richard
This does not happen,because:
1.Claude AIDS of the second part and Claude the third part different people.
2.Rockstar release a new GTA in the HD universe,with new characters.
3.Both Claude by now long dead.

timosha411
It is quite possible.

R
Richards 15.10.19

MC Homeboy
but I don't know, but the name of Claude, and why the two to create something. The five car zaibatsu is Z type, so the second part just was, and from the total universe of GTA. Claude Claude AIDS and in appearance more or less similar. In the second part, the time and date next to the 5, because the second can be a weapon to put on the car, as actually happened in one mission in 5, where the current is already Nazareno. Too many similar and Claude in the multiplayer character creation is.

C
Carbon8909 15.10.19

Richard
This will not happen for the following reason - starting with the GTA IV series kicks off another era (HD), where no characters from previous games in the series.

T
TheGeth 15.10.19

Magadan

4 Palca 15.10.19

the main thing that nebylo futuristic Ala flying cars and other crap

d
dd300 15.10.19

I do not think that after the solar GTA5 will be Vice, but damn Rocstar's already zakanali to postpone it... I would be in London, but more likely we will get GTA5: San Francisco or Vegas... Because I can not imagine. Russia no one will do, so how is the United States, the theme was revealed already and they have no representatives in Russia, but it needs a lot to study and photograph... So expect San Francisco... and red dead redemption which will get here I'm gonna laugh...

E
Evitter 15.10.19

It would be nice if would put the UAE in the game)

D
Daniil_Ulrih 15.10.19

Rockstar Games has not yet confirmed working on GTA 6, but they let slip about the fact that my dream is to combine all the cities from the series in one big world. In an interview, Leslie said Gasoline that would send players into the past, that is, in those places they have already explored in earlier versions of GTA.
"Of course, we would like to create one big world containing all our cities, allowing players to travel between them and to re-visit favorite places. In this context, the redesign of Vice City would be very interesting," said Leslie Benzis.

There is also a chance that the main character can be girl, I for because this is a new experience in this series. From this information? One of the questions posed to Dan Houser, spoke about the female playable character in GTA V. Dan's Response is that: "To date, we have not even thought about it." "This does not mean that we do not want or can not. The set of characters, which is now something that has come to us: we had X and Y so we need Z...". "Can we in the future to make a game where the main character is a girl? Of course. Just now we found a suitable story for this. I can assure you that such a thought sits in our minds for a very long time, we are constantly thinking about it. The female character is poorly fit into the current story of GTA 5, but definitely in future games, with the right approach to business – that would be fantastic..."

According to the latest rumors the release date of GTA 6 could be in 2017. But the exact release date for GTA 6 it is very difficult to predict. On average, the development of the latest series of GTA Rockstar takes about 4 years, given the fact that the game can shift. In addition to this development of GTA 6 will mainly focus on next-generation consoles PS4 and XBOX One, it will add at least another year. My opinion - the game will be released in 2018-2020 city PC version GTA 6 will be, and there is no doubt, the game of the whole GTA series was on the PC. And probably without long delays will not do.

I hope you have learned something new.

X
XBoy360 15.10.19

Nonsense.