3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 15.10.19 03:00 am

The optimization of the game (Generation Zero)

The graphics looks like from 2005,and the system requirements of 2019!!!
Spoiler
38 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 15.10.19

gennaz
sit year on the rx 580,and there is a new generation of cheaper and buy navi. That's the plan.
The avaricious pays three times as they say )))

g
gennaz 15.10.19

Argonec124
you wanna know how to disable soap?
I would be very grateful.

A
Argonec124 15.10.19

gennaz
To disconnect smoothing looking for and open the file using Notepad (or similar text editor):
C:\Users\account name\my documents\Avalanche Studios\Generation zero\Saves\settings\room\settings.json
or: my documents\Avalanche Studios\Generation zero\Saves\settings\room\settings.json

In the file in string (GraphicsAA: 3,) to replace the 3 on 0. Save.
The game is not to change the setting for smoothing! otherwise, to fold.

L
Luka_Gennadevich 15.10.19

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
That's actually the rx 580
The performance of the gtx 980 from 2014 (and 980 was then the top), there are 690 of 2013. Your map is already 5 years at least. All these graphics cards high / middle pulled today, this is all to say. More - gtx 1070 to help. The results are excellent, but the optimization, in General, have some work to do, the game still has some BUGS, minor at first glance (they are the same include the concept of optimization).

g
gennaz 15.10.19

Argonec124
Thank you.

g
gennaz 15.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
More - gtx 1070 to help.
For the price
Spoiler
No,thank you! Especially now NVIDIA has serious problems with drivers (dmc5,re2,metro exodus,the division 2)

L
Luka_Gennadevich 15.10.19

gennaz
I have no problems with drivers, no problems in games and optimize them. The price of a penny, today it is not money. Especially for this price are gtx 1080 with warranty to a used market. I just noted the fact as there is today. GTX 1070 CU in is for 22, for the same money you can write gtx 2060, and 17,000 1660Ti.
And driver You are not much help, as I can see, You are still not satisfied.

g
gennaz 15.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
FPS of course missing,but still the graphics are not as impressive as for example in the division 2,and the optimization there is a cut above.

K
KillKammbest 15.10.19

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
and it 3 times! productive rx 560!
What 3 times??? she was even on iron 3 times does not exceed and in real life in games 2 times! more productive. And it would be better to take it to 8 gigs since I have the game manage even 8 gigs to score, what to say about 4.

g
gennaz 15.10.19

KillKammbest
Had enough,and there navi arrives, wanted 8 GB for 14500 to take,but did not, sold out instantly.

G
GetJet 15.10.19

By the way, didn't understand why the game is all dull and the screen, as if zalabany - removed character points, all was fine.
Don't understand still, why they did so.

A
Argonec124 15.10.19

GetJet
you still have the gas mask is not running ))))))

s
starcs777 15.10.19

Noticed That while the Internet play is simply not possible. Freezes, tearing the picture. Now before you start the game just disable the Internet in the centre of network management.

S
Steve Taller 15.10.19

The game is poor, the dialogue is terrible, but resources eats just crazy and it is unclear where. Optimize there

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 15.10.19

Yeah, the optimization of the fucking course in this game, even on medium settings

P
Palych Rokov 23.12.21

Nikolay Smirnov 123
agree, the game does not look like what it requires

P
Palych Rokov 23.12.21

Even after all the patches, the game is more or less playable only on older generation cards

A
Alternativshik_6 26.07.22

The game wildly heats the processor, from which the cooler on the tower yells like foolishness. Has anyone experienced something similar?