3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 28.05.20 12:20 pm

Anor Londo fog (Dark Souls)

Arrived in Anor Londo, approaching fog, and you cannot pass is closed will the great king. As I understand it - I missed something in passing, but what ? From what I read - it seems to need to kill Ornstein and someone else and get them the Cup that you need to put under the fire temple. Where to look for them though ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 28.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
In Anor of Crando and look for these two brothers-acrobats, I have to say: if you play honestly, without hacking, they will play your ass not once, nor twice.

m
maiak 28.05.20

In the bottom of a lift and there will understand but to go to them the more a pain in the ass

E
Eagle-Owl 28.05.20

From the bonfire to the Elevator, then at the bottom turn left and go to the gallery and trimmed Locke(if desired, can be drawn to go(picture), but it is better to get a fire weapon first), and then on the revolving staircase first down(fire), and then to the top of the Cathedral. There is more to the right and trying to Dodge flying in you umbrellas you get in the Cathedral. In the main hall there is already a passage to the fat and thin. After killing them go ahead and have the Cup. Then the Golden fog will dissipate and you can go further, but you can still shanati into the Cavity

J
JABA AZAZINA 28.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Play without hacking, in General, do not like cheating. of course, I will not deny, wanted to resort, after after 14 hours pissed away under 70K a shower in a fucking crypt behind the temple of fire, in addition, also put a curse, but still decided to just start the game again. And what about the play on the ass - I don't think. Don't know how it is with LVL, but I have a 73 and a set of stone armor, the majority of local mobs demolished with 2 tychek, plus endurance to inject not weak. The last bosses are easy went, except that before Anor Londo, the one I just pushed.

J
JABA AZAZINA 28.05.20

Eagle-Owl
Thank you for finally passed.

T
Terving 28.05.20

How was the roof, which is guarded by two silver knights with huge bows....just interesting)))

J
JABA AZAZINA 28.05.20

Terving
Yes, usually. and what's so difficult then ? it seems more or less easy place if you do not believe that it is possible to fall.